When you call, mention priority code 1426-336R

Rating and Reviews: Gibson LP Signature T

Featuring a weight-relieved body and open-coil '57 Classic/'57 Classic Plus pickups, the Les Paul Signature T is a hot-rodded Les Paul loaded with tone.

"Gorgeous" submitted July 19, 2013

By Keith A in Midlothian, TX
Overall
Overall: Wonderful looking and sounding Les Paul. I got the translucent ebony and it is absolutely gorgeous. The sound and tone you get from the 57 classics is great, the feel of the neck is excellent.

"a gem of a guitar !!" submitted December 22, 2013

Music Style: everything
Sound: The Les Paul signature T has the sound of pure aural balance in tone and volume. Rolling the volume pot back a little while playing through a high gain channel helps to clean things up a bit before you crank up for the ultimate Les Paul whack. Feature: One feature that players are going to love is the coil tap feature. A lot of people love the sound of single coil pickups and the tap feature opens an entire world of new sounds. Ease of Use: easy? YES ! plug the guitar in and let the magic begin. There's no monkey play here. You never have to be concerned about getting the sound that so many others love to hear and play. Quality: Gibson is producing, what I think, is the best quality instruments of its existence. I am from Kalamazoo and I remember when the Gibson factory was on Parsons Street in Kalamazoo. I used to walk to school past the factory but little did I know that Gibson would far exceed everyone's expectations for quality and sound. Value: Gibson guitars are heirlooms. These things are always what they were meant to be, a fine quality musical instrument that will last for generations. Manufacturer Support: never had to contact Gibson for any problems but I'm familiar with the info their website has for players and fans. The Wow Factor: There's only one thing that I can think of that's more fun than playing a Les Paul guitar.......and I won't write about that. hahaha. Actually, the wow factor is huge as soon as you open the guitar case. for a better picture about what I'm saying please take a look at my unboxing video on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNi9NR8U448&feature=c4-overview&list=UUE4S0qxm-eYbtmoTKkzG7LA What a cool guitar! Overall: The Gibson Les Paul signature T is one of the finest guitars you can get for les than $2K. The appointments and quality is second to none. The pickups are balanced and feature a coil tap option that gives you amazing new sigle coil sounds without the buzz or hum of the typical single coil pickup. The set neck is true and the frets sit perfectly in line. My guitar came with a perfect setup. The finish was smooth and flawless. The bottom line is the fantastic Les Paul sound that launched thousands of musical careers.

"unbelieveable guitar. totally beautiful and highly playable" submitted December 7, 2013

Music Style: everything
Sound: The '57 pickups are beautiful and creamy sounding. Very smooth and distinct. Not mushy and not muddy. I play through an older mesa boogie dual rectifier. This guitar is killer through my rig. Feature: The '57 pickups have coil taps so that you can get a sparkle out of the humbuckers without the hum or noise that typical single coils present. Ease of Use: plug in and let it rip. easy, easy, easy to sound fabulous. Quality: The quality the Gibson is putting out right now is superb. The finish and controls on the guitar is top notch. Value: this guitar is a steal for the price. Manufacturer Support: n/a didn't have to call Gibson for anything but their website has all the info you need regarding this instrument The Wow Factor: WOW isn't enough to describe the feeling you get when you open the guitar case for the first time. I told a friend about my purchase and he bought one too. Overall: when I opened the guitar case for my new Les Paul signature T I could not believe the beauty of the instrument. I got the wine red finish and I have to tell you that the book matched maple top is a thing of beauty. The pickups are '57's with coil tap capabilities. I have the chrome hardware and it is well made and very solid. The granadillo fingerboard is very much like rosewood. The fret work is also flawless.

"WOW just WOW!" submitted December 19, 2013

By Jacob A in Elizabethtown, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 18 years. I play guitar since the age of 11 and was in a band that toured on a record label.
Music Style: Rock/blues/metal
Sound: The sound is amazing! The guitar is the closest thing to heavenly sound I can get! Feature: Great gold hardware and locking Grover tuners. This guitar stays in tune so good. Ease of Use: You plug it in. Turn the volume up and watch your eyes light up. Quality: This is made excellent other than the nut flaw, this guitar will last a lifetime and then some. Value: Yes.. Yes it is! Manufacturer Support: Haven't talked to Gibson from a customers standpoint. The Wow Factor: If Jesus crafted a guitar just for me it would look a lot like this guitar. Overall: I ordered the alpine white transparent with gold hardware and locking Grover turners. It is the most epic looking guitar I've seen, just a beauty! The hardshell case it comes with is amazing also. I am playing through a Mesa dual rec and a krank rev and this guitar can nail jazz all the way to metal like a champ. I love the push pull pots to change from single coil to humbuckers . By far the best playing and best sounding Gibson I have ever played (Now for my one negative review) Up on the 1-4 fret I bent the g string.. Came off the nut,. You gotta be kidding me. Gibson did not file the notch enough. Called zzounds back they rock and said could send it back or go to a Gibson shop to have fixed and they would have it fixed . My Gibson is taken care of! Overall This would have gotten 5 stars just because it's amazing guitar and now my main. However for the price I paid for this guitar I shouldn't had a problem with something as simple as the nut. With that being said 4 1/2 stars Zzounds would get 5 stars. Thank you all for your hard work and excellent customer service and have a merry Christmas !

"Gibson Les Paul Signature T" submitted December 18, 2013

By Skip H in Belmont, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 30+ years, always (and still) in a band.
Music Style: Rock, blues, funk, maybe a little country...
Overall: I had been looking for another Gibson for a few weeks...was looking to buy a LPJ, but after a couple of weeks the prices on "real" Gibson's dropped at zzounds, payment terms were extended, so for a few more bucks and a few more months, I got what I wanted. My Les Paul Signature T is the balls... beautiful flamed vintage sunburst top, smokin '57s and a nice, smooth, fast 60s neck. Exactly what I wanted after owning a LP Classic. The best part? It came the day after I ordered it! Not a huge fan of coil tapped pickups, but the sounds I'm getting out of this bad boy are pretty sweet! I'd buy another (when I can afford it)! Even playing through a 100w solid state Marshall, it sounds amazing.

"Signature "T" Goldtop" submitted January 29, 2014

By Cris H
Musical Background: Vigorously learning guitar for 3 months
Music Style: Blues and rock
Overall: Got the sig T quick! Double boxed! Great job on the packing. As for the guitar itself, sublime! Most expensive guitar I have ever purchased, but well worth it, since it was around $1000 less than a standard, but with almost all the same features. Granadillo plays great, hardware is beautiful. Tone like warm melted butter! Sustain like crazy! Highly recommended!

"superb guitar with high qualty features" submitted December 6, 2013

Music Style: everything
Overall: I just could not believe how nice this Les Paul signature T guitar is to play. the pickups are balance and rich sounding and they have a coil-tap option to give you a wonderful sparkle of a single coil without the hum. The fret board is magnificent and has binding that's straight and true. I love the weight of the instrument too. Get one, you'll love it as much as I do. check out my unboxing video. Zzounds did a great job of delivering my guitar quickly and without damage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNi9NR8U448&feature=c4-overview&list=UUE4S0qxm-eYbtmoTKkzG7LA

"The most beautiful gold top I have ever seen!" submitted January 8, 2014

By Charles Peterson in Mesa, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar for 44yrs and drums for 41 yrs off and on in bands!
Music Style: Blues, classic rock, reggae, some country rock and southern rock a lot!
Overall: This guitar is totally perfect in every way! The action out of the box was spot on and nice and low just the way it should be!The wood is awesome, the grain shimmers from the lights on the sides, WOW........ is all I can say.!!!! I really wanted a standard model, but the price was right on the T, and now that I have it, well lets say that I have never seen a gold top standard any prettier or that played any better than this signature T model. Thank you ZZounds for the opportunity to own this and all the other killer guitars and equipment that I have purchased from you guys!!

"BEST GUITAR EVER" submitted January 29, 2014

By M K in Dayton, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I am a recording artist who has been playing the guitar for over ten years. Also play drums, bass guitar and sing.
Music Style: All kinds of rock, folk, and country
Overall: I am 100% satisfied with this guitar! when I play it I feel like it was made for me. The play-ability and versatility of this guitar is amazing. The pair of '57 Classic pickups is definitely a good choice; the bridge pickup can scream while still retaining its tone. The neck pickup is creamy and bluesy. The coil tap option is fantastic and provides so many different tone combinations. I would definitely recommend this guitar to any player! Just holding a Gibson of this quality makes you feel like a better player.

"Read this." submitted February 16, 2014

By Rick Perry in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 16 years. Professional.
Music Style: hard rock and blues
Overall: Well, as any Gibson guitar, came out ready to play from the case. My only problem with it was the fingerboard. The granadillo wood (used in high end furniture, not in any way cheap wood) looks horrible on a les paul. Is blond! For that reason I decided to send it back. But, in the end the great AA top and the playability as well as the great pickups made me rethink it. Also the price was unbeatable. So I dyed the fingerboard darker and now it looks just like any Standard. Very happy I did this. But dont attempt if you have no experience fixing and customizing guitars. Its gonna bust your warranty also. Mine is a vintage sunburst.

"Impulse buy" submitted December 19, 2013

By Jerome F in Reno, NV
Musical Background: Playing for over ten years
Music Style: Rock, hiphop, blues, metal, pop... All good music
Overall: I know, nobody should impulse shop for gibson les pauls, but That is exactly what happened with me. And also having just bought another gibson 2 weeks prior, I knew it wasn't such a smart move to do. But I was wrong, the signature t is one of the best guitars I've ever owned. And that's including a standard plus, I got the v. Sunburst and for the price, This guitar is beautiful, looks and sound wise. I also used zzounds 12 pay for the first time, just read up, Thought about it for an hour then placed my order through them, Guitar was beautiful out of the box, tuned up a little and didn't even need to Adjust the action. Just perfect!! I would've preferred ups as that is what it says On their info, but the guitar arrived perfect nonetheless. Thank you zzounds!! You got a new loyal customer I'd buy again but I believe it just got phased out

"Incredible guitar at an unbelievable price." submitted December 12, 2013

By Robert G in Willseyville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: A long time amateur who just likes to play.
Music Style: Southern Rock, Rock, Country
Overall: Simply the best guitar I have ever owned, played, or seen. This is so far above a Studio it isn't funny. I love everything about it!

"A super value from zzsounds" submitted November 23, 2013

By Kyle N in Erie, PA
Musical Background: Jam where ever
Music Style: Rock blues
Overall: This is the 3rd guitar I purchased from zzsounds. They are top notch! Now this being a gibson at 40% off...... A no brainier. The guitar is sweet. The day before I bought Fromm zz I almost put one on lay away for $1899, I didn't and the same night got email from zz about the sale. Thank you zzsounds.

"Great Guitar, Ugly Neck" submitted June 10, 2013

By Rene S in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Over 28 years pro.
Music Style: All genres
Overall: The overall guitar and idea is great. But the Grandillo neck is horrible. I ordered mine in vintage sunburst. Very disappointed and a bit shocked when I saw the neck. It was almost a pinkish brown or salmon color. It really was an eye sore. I didn't even take it out of it's case when I submited my request for a refund.
11 of 19 people (57.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1426-336R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976