When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-PQYS

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2016 LP Faded T

With its rounded '59 neck profile, and Burstbucker Pro pickups, the 2016 Les Paul Studio Faded T has an authentic Les Paul feel and powerful sound.

"Lots of Les Paul" submitted March 1, 2016

By Manny A in Winthrop, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for nearly 40 years. Along with guitar, I jam at home with bass guitar, piano & brass instruments.
Music Style: Rock, alternative, country, blues, electronic, Christian & jazz.
Overall: I spolied myself in '82 by purchasing my first Gibson Les Paul Custom. I was only 16 and I worked all summer, and then some, saving evey cent for that beautiful wine red with gold hardware LP custom. Needless to say, I set my standards very high. Every Fender, Ibanez, etc. were no match, to me, that is. After more than 3 decades, I finally decided it was time for anotther GLP. I researched for months and decided on the Gibson 2016 Les Paul Studio Faded T in worn cherry. I was absolutely amazed. The look, the feel, the action, the sustain felt identical to my GLP Custom. Call me crazy or whatever, but most importantly, call me the guy who owns two Les Paul's to compare side side-by-side. For the price, I'm sure you'll be just as impressed with this Les Paul studio. Cheers!

"Very Pleased" submitted March 31, 2016

By Robert O in Grayville , IL
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 30+years
Overall: When buying online your kind of at a disadvantage by not being able to play a guitar prior to buying it. I talked myself into it by thinking well if I get a Gibson it's gotta sound great right? I couldn't be happier. I own 12 guitars currently and have owned countless others including Gibsons. This one is right there in the top few of best playing and sounding instruments I've had the privilege to play. Not to mention it looks great too !

"affordable high quality USA made" submitted April 7, 2016

By Trace Y in Elkton, KY
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years playing. 6 years writing and recording at home.
Music Style: Everything from mellow post-rock to deathcore.
Overall: For the most part of the last decade I've always wanted a Gibson guitar, but they were always a bit out of my price range. I have spent the last 3 years playing 8 string because I play a lot of metal, but every now and then I like to mellow out and my guitar just wasn't made for that. Finally I stumble upon this new 2016 line where Gibson has introduced guitars that are stripped of the bells and whistles, but are still high quality all around at a lower price. I couldn't help myself. Especially when I saw the beautiful worn brown finish on this Les Paul. I've only had the guitar for a day and half and I've spent 7 or 8 hours playing it so far. It looks great, it plays great, and it sounds awesome. My only gripe, and I can't take off the rating for this due to it being a personal preference, is that it came with a set of light strings. They feel like 9s and I like at least 10s, but no big deal. I'll just run these out and get some 11's sometime soon.

"Great Sounds" submitted December 24, 2015

By Ed McCoy in Hattiesburg, MS
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 49 yrs. I played in several pro bands back in the day but play and jam for fun now.
Music Style: Rock, blues.
Overall: Best sounding guitar that I've played. Burstbucker pickups are great! You'll love them. I like the satin ebony finish. That's all that I wanted. ZZounds got the guitar to my front door in two days! This is my fourth guitar that I've bought from ZZounds. I'll continue to shop there!
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Better than Expected" submitted September 17, 2016

By Paul H in Englewood, OH
Overall
Music Style: Rock, blues and punk.
Overall: Love it. Plays well, looks great, feels awesome and sounds phenomenal. I was a little concern that the neck may be a little thick but once I played it for the first time I couldn't be more pleased. The neck is very comfortable and fit perfectly in my hand. I wish fender offered a neck like this. The pickups sound fantastic. Sustain for days and all the bark and growl you would expect from a Les Paul. Very happy with my purchase.

"BLEW ME AWAY" submitted July 22, 2016

By joseph florio in DUNNELLON, FL
Overall
Musical Background: was pro retired now just do home studio recordings
Music Style: rock-pop-progressive rock
Overall: This guitar is well worth the money-frets nicely dressed-neck feel is excellent-electronics are great-pickups sound great also-finish an fit is great-this guitar has to be the best guitar you can buy for the money-the only thing i did to it was change strings-set intonations an put schaller strap locks on-this les paul is fantastic-the people at zzounds are truly great to work with-i got the brown an i love it-you got to get this guitar

"WOW!" submitted October 8, 2015

By Eddie Bridges in Rocky Top, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 40+ years praise musician. Lead guitar, rythem guitar, 5 string banjo, mandolin, fiddle, steel guitar, bass guitar, piano tuner
Music Style: I play tradition gospel, southern gospel and bluegrass gospel.
Overall: Having played, owned, bought, traded and sold hundreds of guitars over the past 40 + years, this is absolutely the best electric guitar that I have owned to date. This guitar was perfect right out of the box/case. No set up required. Just tune it up and play. This is only my second guitar purchase from zZounds but, these folks are top notch.
41 of 45 people (91.11%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Sweet deal!" submitted February 17, 2016

By Johnny H in Austin, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Home jammer.
Music Style: Rock n blues.
Overall: It is incomprehensible how this sweet guitar is only $799. The BP pups alone cost almost $300. Beautifully crafted with a great neck and the Gibson LP sound. I actually like the looks of this more than a fancy flamed LP. Delivered in 2 days from zZounds with frankly a horrible setup. But the LP is extremely easy to adjust. Could not be happier, my first foray into ordering a guitar online.

"Surprised" submitted March 5, 2016

By Pete Walsh in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Pro bassist, seasoned guitarist both since 1978.
Music Style: Mostly rock but a little of everything including classical.
Overall: zZounds did an awesome job as usual with packing and delivery. I was surprised by Gibson's lack of care. The guitar looks, sounds and plays great but somebody forgot to dress the frets before it left the factory. The edge of the neck is like a bow saw. Maybe it was Friday after noon or Monday morning when they built this one.

"2016 Les Paul Studio faded" submitted March 2, 2016

By Michael DeNick in Burbank, CA
Overall
Overall: Couldn't be more pleased. Versatile, beautiful and great neck feel. This much guitar at that price is an embarrassment of riches.

"Awesome" submitted August 2, 2016

By Glenn R in Portland, ME
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: Had this guitar for three months now and man its gets better by the day Buy one NOW!! its the best Les Paul for the money out there you wont be disappointed

"Awesome Sauce!" submitted October 15, 2016

By mark c in kansas city, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I am 52 and have played guitar since I was 16. I played in a few Heavy Metal bands back in the 80's, good times...
Music Style: rock, hard rock, metal, blues
Overall: love this guitar, very well made and love the neck and pickups sound nice, have a nice bite to them.

"Print Gibson 2016 Les Paul Studio Faded T " submitted November 13, 2016

By mark coldren in kansas city, MO
Overall
Music Style: rock, metal, blues, country
Overall: I love this guitar, I have 34 guitars in my collection and this is one of my top 5 sounds great, low action, easy to play it's a Gibson nuff said

"Gibson 2016 Les Paul Studio Faded T" submitted September 9, 2016

By Albert T in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 31 yrs, self taught. I also play piano (self taught), drums, bass and sing.
Music Style: Rock, folk and whatever is heartfelt.
Overall: Hmmmm, where do I start. Ok, so I went to my local Guitar Center this morning to check this guitar out, I know Gibson Les Paul it must be nice lol. Well If I were Les Paul I'd definitely be rolling in my grave in anger and frustration. As I pick up this guitar I noticed something seemed really off with the way the wood grain looked. And when I looked down at the saddle I noticed that some of the hardware had brown on it. I know what you're thinking it's paint and they forgot to tape off the metal parts. Nope!! As I looked closer I noticed it was shrink wrapped to make it appear as if it were stained. I was actually for the first time in my life holding a Gibson that I was actually ashamed of having in my hands. I know that if I'm going to purchase a Les Paul regardless of the price I would expect it to have standards, like the body being ACTUALLY Stained and NOT shrink wrapped. Now this doesn't make me hate Gibson, but however I really wish they didn't go the route of shrink wrapping their bodies on some of the 2016 models. I really wanted that guitar too until today:-(, I can't rate everything about this guitar because I didn't play it. So as far as sound quality/quality goes I'm not sure I was disgusted with how it was produced. Nothing against zZounds as this is an amazing site for all of us broke musicians to purchase items and gear!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-PQYS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976