When you call, mention priority code 155Z-RLZG

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2014 LP Studio Pro

This beauty is a beast! A workhorse Les Paul, the Studio Pro boasts coil-tappable '57 Classic and BurstBucker Pro pickups on a weight-relieved mahogany body.

"My First Les Paul" submitted January 8, 2014

By Ian F in Florence, KY
Musical Background: Guitar and bass for 25 years. Play and record/mix at home
Music Style: Alternative, grunge, rock, industrial
Sound: The 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro sounds great. Looks great. Easy to play. The coil tapping is a little underwhelming, but I've only had the guitar a few hours, so experimentation is in order. What else can I say? It's a Les Paul. Feature: Typical Les Paul. Mahogany body and neck with a maple top. I would've loved some locking tuners to come standard on this. Everything else is great. Ease of Use: Easy to get great tone. Playability is like butter. I have an ESP LTD EC-1000, and the Les Paul is a lot easier to play, and that's saying a lot. Quality: This guitar will be around long after I'm dead. Value: I think its still a little overpriced. It seems like Gibson does charge a lot for it's name, but then again the craftsmanship is worth it. Manufacturer Support: I've never dealt with Gibson. The Wow Factor: The teal blue candy is super sexy. Overall: This is my first Les Paul and I love it!

"Awesome!" submitted February 28, 2014

By Kyle L in Seattle, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, stage and studio work.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Alternative, Ambient
Overall: Great guitar! It has a lot of cool features like quick connect pickups and high gloss candy paint. The AA maple is still pretty flame-y and the guitar just sparkles. It has all the classic Gibson tone you expect from a a Les Paul. My only complaint is the Burstbucker sounds a little tinny unless it is driving the tube of a cranked amp, then it sounds amazing! Features: The coil splits are great for maximizing the versatility of the guitar. The upgraded quik-connect electronics and Orange Drop Caps are very cool and worth the upgrade over the standard studio alone. The case is classic Gibson protection Quality: Plays great, looks great, sounds great. I am very happy, the finish is beautiful and as shiny as a les paul should be! Manufacturer support: Not my first new Gibson, and I still haven't had to find out! Sound: The 57 classic sounds good all the time. Beautiful woman tone with the tone knob rolled back all the way, smooth single coil tones and nice warm clean tone. The Burstbucker is great when you are playing loud, but only so so if it isn't driving the tubes. It has endless combinations if you throw in the splits as well. Ease of use: It plays really nice, I like the plek system and what it does for the setup! Value: More than worth what I paid! The wow factor: I get lots of compliments on the look and sound. My breath hitched a little when I fist opened the case.

"Great Price / Awesome Guitar" submitted March 30, 2014

By Greg W in New Market , MD
Overall
Musical Background: I play semi-professionally. I've been playing for 25 years. I play electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass and mandolin
Music Style: Blues, Blues based rock, Christian, Country
Overall: I love the sound, feel and finish on this beautiful LP. I can't afford a standard at this point, but I'm totally satisfied with this Studio Pro model. The pickups are great, dynamic and moldable via the tone, volume, and coil split. I was skeptical of the coil split at first, but I'm falling in love with the split coil bridge sound with a cleanish amp setting. The neck feels great and plays like butter. I was skeptical of the compound radius as well, but I can't believe how easy bends are up on the neck. Again, like butter. The fretboard was a bit dry when the guitar arrived so I put a bit of Lemon oil on it and now it looks great. I replaced the .009 dia string set with 10's and it feels and sounds great. I've never used my tone or volume knobs much on my electric guitars, but these will get you many variations in your sound. Really worth experimenting with. I'm glade Zzounds gives you 30 days to decide on an instrument, because it takes time to really experiment and see what the instrument is capable of. I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. I bought the Cherry burst and it is a head turner. I heard a major talent say once that you should buy the best guitar you can afford and then go from there. This is the one for me.

"Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro Electric Guitar (with Case) " submitted March 1, 2014

By Bill M in Kent, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 55 years playing music, sing, play guitar, bass, drums, some keyboard.
Music Style: ROCK! and blues...
Overall: VERY well packed, when I got it open it was FAR beyond what I thought it would look like, and I've seen them before but this one is MINE. Wow is the only thing that came to mind. Perfectly setup, only a touch of tuning on my Peterson strobe tuner and it was perfect, intonation was PERFECT. This guitar sounds and plays great, looks great to. I fear the day it gets it's first scratch as the finish is superb. And I mean perfect. But it will get used, a lot! Thanks ZZounds for that payment plan, even tho I expect to pay it early your plan made one of my bucket list items come true now.

"NICE GUITAR" submitted July 6, 2014

By BILLY C c in jackson, MI
Musical Background: 3 yrs,, home recording,, writing,
Music Style: rock, blues, heavy metal, and my own mix
Overall: This is my first gibson, I'm a fender guy, And i must say, i will buy another one,, i think i'll get the black one next time,, the teal blue is hot a color,Thanks to everyone who put a review up, if it wasn't for you guys, i would have never got it,, its the first gibson with all 5 star rating that i have seen,,I have seen a lot of neg reviews for gibson ,,the guitar came in prefect shape, the case is outstanding,, I have only been playing for about three years, Im right hand, and i'm missing my left fore finger from a press accident, so trying to get all the cords & notes are a bIt** Try playing a guitar with three fingers& a thumb ,the gibson has a narrow neck so it helps me out alot,, i had a friend come from the band to put the gibson to the test,He took pink floyd to a whole in level, the tap tones to mix, are great, We had to call gibson for tect support ,,When we were in the middle position and had one mix level all the way down, we got nothing ,BAD GUITAR,,,NO, you must have the mix level at least set at 2 on the dial to hear anything, they both wired together as a master control,,Its the way gibson made it,,Thank you gibson, (tect support) and yes they answer right away over the phone, THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE GUITAR,, I put in the middle of my 9 fenders, and everyone seems to walk right to that one, when they come over,, and thank you ZZOUNDS you guys are great

"Great LP for the money" submitted February 16, 2014

By Tiberius A in Glendale, NY
Overall
Music Style: Rock, metal, Blues, Country. What ever sounds good to me.
Overall: I wanted a real American Les Paul ever since I can remember, and with Zzounds easy monthly payments plan I finally decided to order one and make my long time dream come true. I received my LP Studio pro model the very next day. I still can't believe that I own a Gibson Les Paul thanks to Zzounds for making it possible. The guitar arrived in the morning while I was at work and could not wait to get home and open the package and see it for myself. When I finally got home I was holding and looking at the box for at least 2 hours before opening it, I was so nervous and excited to own my first genuine American made Gibson LP. I finally calmed down and opened the well packed box very slowly and carefully, when I saw the beautiful high quality brown case with the Gibson USA logo on it I was in disbelief, the case smells like sweet coconut candy even after 2 weeks. I opened the case and the guitar was so much nicer than it the photos and the guitar smells ever better than the case. The guitar came in perfect condition and all set up and ready to play, they even tuned it to perfection, it's everything I expected and more from Gibson USA, no complaints at all, I'm still very impressed and excited about the guitar, it sounds like a dream and easy to play, Gibson has really high standards and lives up to it's name and reputation, a little expensive but worth every penny. I will keep this guitar for the rest of my life, I LOVE IT!!!! I would strongly recommend it for any guitar player, beginner to professional, I just can't find anything wrong with it, it's perfect. Thank you Zzounds for making my dream come true, super customer service as well.

"Amazing! !!" submitted February 26, 2014

By Ryan P in Redlands, CA
Musical Background: play guitar for 9 years
Music Style: Rock, blues and metal
Overall: I just got my les pual studio pro and I must say I am very impressed with it in every way. It's truly the perfect guitar. There are so many different tones you can get out of it and it's a real piece of art. Thank you zzounds

"My first Gibson!" submitted July 3, 2014

By Bryan C in Henderson, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing off and on for over 20 years at home and church.
Music Style: Rock, Rockabilly, Country, Bluegrass and Gospel.
Overall: I received my Black Cherry Pearl studio pro today. Only 48 hours after my order. I ordered a blemished guitar to save some money. I was dreading to see what the blemish was going to be. Suprisingly the only thing ive found wrong is the little plastic switch cap is busted. At the most a $5 part. If thats all that is wrong with it, I am super happy! Especially the amount of money I saved! It is beautiful!

"Thank you ZZounds" submitted April 26, 2014

By Barry P in Blakeslee, PA
Musical Background: Closet Player
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Sound: Playing through an Ampeg tube amp...Sounds CRAZY... humbucking pickups are the Jam!!! Feature: Still Playing with controlsbut the weight and body fits me like a glove. Ease of Use: This guitar practically plays itself. Quality: I Expect to own this guitar till I die. She will last that long. Manufacturer Support: only put 3 star in Mnf support because I haven't had the need to deal with them. Overall: Always wanted a Les Paul but couldn't afford to purchase. Thanks to your payment plan I am Jamming on my new Les Paul studio Pro. I purchased the teal blue and it arrived the next day in perfect condition. This guitar looks, and sound AMAZING!!! It is better than I expected. Would recommend (and I have) for anyone to comfortably purchase through ZZounds. All my future purchases will be with you guys. Thanks.. Customer service is extremely friendly and knowledgeable too.

"Gibson 2014 Les Paul Studio Pro " submitted July 18, 2014

By Chris M in Ludington, MI
Musical Background: 28 yrs pro. and jam at home
Music Style: Rock, Blues and Country
Overall: I have had my Studio Pro for almost 2 months now and it is just one of the better axes I've ever played and I have played a lot of guitars through the years but this one is like playing a stick of butter. Lately when gigging my standard has been my backup. The studio pro feels lighter the neck feels faster and there really is no different in the sound. And as far as quality in my opinion the only difference is the binding and phase nobs. But over all I am happy with the studio pro.

"Great Sound" submitted April 30, 2014

By Jesse C in Woodstock, VA
Musical Background: Play at home. Playing on and off since 2007
Music Style: Rock n Roll!!
Overall: This is the best guitar i've owned. It's easy to play and sounds great. It's beautiful and arrived in perfect condition.

"Purchase and Return" submitted January 5, 2014

By Sherman K. Lee in Anniston, AL
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years playing guitar, bass and drums. I play in a local praise and worship band
Overall: I recently purchase a 2014 Gibson Les Paul. The order went through without any problems and the product arrived in perfect condition. After about a week I realized that I am NOT an electric guitar guy, always having an acoustic.I Currently own a Taylor 414ce So I decided to return the Les Pau and contacted the CSR at Zzounds and set up the return. I returned the Les Paul and within three days after they recieved it my account was credited with the money that I had spent. I am about to order what I have wanted for the last year, a new Taylor 618e. I would without doubt recommend Zzounds. Very good experence!

When you call, mention priority code 155Z-RLZG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976