When you call, mention priority code 1750-1LGV

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Slash LP

Feed your appetite with this transparent red Les Paul -- loaded with Seymour Duncan Slash Signature humbuckers, TonePros hardware and a '60s SlimTaper neck.

"Surprisingly thrilled" submitted October 1, 2014

By John W in Las Vegas, NV
Musical Background: Play guitar, Bass, Keyboards. 40 plus years
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, metal and whatever else feel right at the tim.
Sound: The guitar sounds amazing. Burstbuckers on steroids, yet clean up oh so sweet! Feature: It's just a simple Traditional like guitar. Plug it in and rock! Ease of Use: Roll back on the volume and clean. chime. bell like sounds we all love about a Les Paul. Max it out and driven this thing goes super sonic! Quality: I own many Les Paul's and this one feels like I can take it out, gig it, and beat on it, and it wont phase it. We all know that at times when we get our Paul's sometimes we have to make some tweeks. Maybe a neck adjustment or nut file. Not the case with this one! Out of the box the action was just great. Nice and low, yet high enough to clarify every note. The Kluson's tuned it smoothly, no clicks or pings, and stayed in tune! Value: At the price I paid for this guitar it's worth every penny and then some! I think anyone that wants an amazing sounding and playing guitar, especially with the price and financing form zZounds will feel the same way. Manufacturer Support: I have had to use Gibson C/S in the past and was more than happy with results. No problems what so ever in resolving any issue. The Wow Factor: The wow factor...this guitar is just beautiful. The top rivals any of my Standard Plus Les Paul's. Just a killer red! Maybe a BIT more red then the photo's but not a lot. The one I received was as stated above, beautiful. Really flamey and as sweet to look at, as it is to play! Overall: I was on the fence about buying this guitar. Went and played one and was hooked!

"Best LP I ever played!" submitted July 18, 2014

By michael driggs in west yarmouth, MA
Musical Background: 30 years playing guitar
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: The Rosso Corsa is an absolute dream, plays better than my traditional and studio Pauls, Sounds better than any LP I have ever heard.The shipping was great, however when I opened the case I found the toggle switch cap was broken off. A quick call in to ZZounds and they had me contact Gibson for a replacement, which I called and Gibson is sending a new one out to me now.Thanks ZZounds for the wonderful products and great customer service!

"Great Guitar" submitted May 19, 2014

By Dewie V in Athens, GA
Musical Background: 13 years, play around at home
Music Style: Rock, Blues
Overall: I purchased this because I am a Slash fan, but also feel like it represents a great value in it's current price as it compares to a base Gibson Satndard. You'll get a nice fklame figured top, SD Pickups, and thinner neck profile. Right now the Rosso Corsa seems to be priced a few Hundred $$ less than the Standard/ This guitar is every bit as good as the AFD from 2010. If you can find it, get it and take adavntage of the payment plan offered here. 12 months no interest is a pretty sweet deal!

"Great guitar" submitted November 20, 2014

By Scott Weisenborn in Visalia , CA
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years playing guitar, recording and playing live.
Music Style: Hard rock, metal, Christian, classic rock.
Overall: Love this guitar. Pictures don't do it justice. Looks good, plays good, sounds great.

"Stevenmeinster" submitted December 5, 2013

By Steven Minster in Flushing, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for twenty years never took a leesson self learned
Music Style: Classis rock southern style
Overall: Gibson slash less paul got it today love this guitar zz sounds is a pleasure to deal with this is a wonderfull less Paul looks great got it with the cry baby slash together it a perfect match.

"Rosso corsa les paul" submitted November 30, 2014

By todd p in austin, TX
Music Style: rock man rock
Overall: Exceeded my expectations in every way, payment plan made it possible to own a top notch Les Paul.

"Johnny Two Fiddle" submitted April 21, 2014

By Matt Everts in Halethorpe, MD
Musical Background: Been Playing Forever, Play out a lot
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues
Overall: As we all know, Slash isn't real. It's always one of our parents dressed up in long, black, magical curly hair and a top hat. With that said (Sorry kiddos for that spoiler alert) all of our parents did an awesome job designing this guitar. Plays great, looks great, sounds amazing! I had to give the features only 4.5 stars. My dad knows I love flames shooting out of my guitars while unicorns fly over head. Him and all the other parents... I mean "Slash" should have thought of that already. That way I didn't have to rig it up myself. Do you know how hard it is to shove a unicorn in a small copper pipe behind the headstock? It ain't easy

"Sexy looking and sounding LP....but you should know" submitted September 3, 2013

By Matt C in Peoria, IL
Musical Background: guitarist for 30 years
Music Style: all
Overall: it didn't come with the limited slash logo case or strap lock buttons as advertised. Currently working with Gibson and zzounds to remedy this but haven't received any real options yet. Not a huge deal, but definitley a ding in the resale value down the road. Guitar itself is great. Probably the best LP I've owned to date. And I own or haved owned customs, standards, ZWylde models. Great rock guitar and Seymour Duncans sound great. Knobs came put on crooked, needs setup tweaked a bit. had smudges. A lot of the issues I have should have been addressed in final inspection at Gibson....but still a great guitar. Hoping to remedy the case issue.

"Updated Review- Problems addressed" submitted September 12, 2013

By Matt C in Bartonville, IL
Musical Background: 30 years semi professional
Music Style: all
Overall: Wanted to update my review to state that even though it took a few more communication attempts than I felt necessary to get the ball rolling, both ZZounds and Gibson stepped up and got me the strap locks and correct case. Once they started listiening I received several follow up calls and emails as well as prompt replacements. Kudos to the guys at both ZZounds and Gibson I worked with. I'm still suprised that I haven't heard anyone else claiming the same problem, but guess that's good. All said, this is a great guitar, get one while you can. As for the color, all I can say is that it really shines in bright natural lighting, very red and not as wine looking as in the stock photo. Thanks again ZZounds and Gibson.

"doesn't matter does it..." submitted September 4, 2013

By Matt Cletcher in Bartonville, IL
Overall
Overall: love how you guys canned my review submission of this guitar because it told the truth about not getting the right case or strap locks with the guitar. It actually was a very fair and positive review of the guitar that I spent time to do. But you'd rather hide the fact Gibson shipped some of your inventory without without the right accessories. And by the way thanks for no help there either in getting that resolved. Should have just returned it. thanks again for the great treatment.

When you call, mention priority code 1750-1LGV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976