When you call, mention priority code 16GJ-JQJ8

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Les Paul Supreme

The Gibson Les Paul Supreme is a Les Paul with all the trimmings. A highly figured maple top and custom binding will make the Les Paul Supreme turn heads.

Gibson Les Paul Supreme Customer Review submitted February 28, 2010

Overall
Sound: Gibson's Less Paul Supreme is one of the finest and highest quality instruments from a production line at a reasonable price that anyone has produced yet in the twenty first century. The factory set up is good but I recommend you have your local luthier fine tune it to your playing style. Should the frets need filing you can expect an extra charge from your local luthier for the cost of files and polishing supplies because the frets are as hard as bell brass and will probably last ten to fifteen times longer than standard frets. It’s clear no expense was spared in construction and design of this instrument. I play mine through a small self contained Marshall twin MG 250. The versatility of the Amp. and guitar is a perfect match for everything I do from hard rock to sweet melodic classic tunes. Overall: Never replace it.

"Solid,ballsy sounding,and beautiful Guitar.Excellent!" submitted December 22, 2005

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician.
Music Style: R & B,Rock,Jazz
Sound: I use a Mesa Boogie,Mark1 I bought in 1972.With the gibson supreme. It screams on solo's.Fat chunky but clean sound for rythms. Feature: I think it's excellent the way it came from the factory. Quality: Quality is excellent.I do use it on the road.Never worry about anything.It always sounds great. Value: Yes! Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with the company.Never had a problem! The Wow Factor: Beautifuly made guitar.And practical addition to my set-up. Overall: If this guitar were lost or stolen,I would definitely replace it with with the same model.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"One of Gibson's finest fretted instruments...period." submitted September 27, 2012

By Robert G in Glenn Allen, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I grew up playing music. Guitar,bass, and drums a bit. I've been in and out of several bands over the years.
Music Style: Anything hard and heavy. I've dabbled with country and bluegrass, and I've done recording sessions with proggresive and hip-hop
Overall: If you respect the Les Paul as a cornerstone of electric solidbody guitars, this is the 'Paul for you. Every possible detail on this guitar is executed brilliantly. It has to be seen up close and played to truly appreciate the amount of work and skillful craftsmanship it took to pull off this masterpiece. Not to mention, it plays like a dream. Almost an effortless feel on every inch of the neck. Get one if you can.

"As good as it gets" submitted February 9, 2013

By Gary N
Musical Background: 30 + years
Music Style: Self composed
Sound: Sound is average LP Feature: Standard LP features Quality: Very nicely done, no flaws anywhere. Value: Compared to a standard? It's a no brainer! You gotta like flashy though! The Wow Factor: You gotta like flashy! Overall: I went into a local Sam Ash and on the wall with a half dozen LP standards was this 2013 LP Supreme in cherry sunburst at $600 less than a plain vanilla standard. After playing it for five minutes, I took it home. It's lighter than other LP's and really striking looking.

"Great guitar - I am stoked with this thing" submitted February 10, 2006

Overall
Sound: much more upside than my 86 Les Paul custom Feature: How much acessories do you need? It's a Les Paul Quality: beautiful to even look at Value: Expensive, and you might get better value out there, but this guitar rules Manufacturer Support: I gave thios a 10, because there was no NA choice. I never used Gibson's support, so I have no idea The Wow Factor: Might be bets looking guitar out there Overall: Very happy. Won't be buying another guitar for a while

"This plays, sounds, and looks better then any Les Paul I have owned." submitted December 12, 2004

Musical Background: ex-pro...now hobbyist
Music Style: rock/blues
Sound: The tone on this guitar is amazing. It has more sustain then any of my other Les Pauls. However it appears that there is more variation on the tone of these guitars then other models...I played about 20 at different stores before buying this one.

Gibson Les Paul Supreme Customer Review submitted March 16, 2006

Musical Background: Hobbyist - regular player in bands
Music Style: Rock and Party Covers (in the band)
Sound: All the tones I will ever need. I find the 490R/498T combination almost perfect for my playing style. Feature: The chambered body helps reduce weight - resulting balance is just right - and the maple cap on the rear makes the guitar even more comfortable to use. Ease of Use: How easy can a guitar get to play - better than anything else I've ever played (and thats a lot of guitars over a very long time!) Quality: Mine was a year old when I bought it but in almost mint condition. Everything where it should be and of excellent quality - almost seems like a custom shop model. Value: Although expensive it is comparable to other equivalent spec guitars Manufacturer Support: Not had any dealings with Gibson so can't really say. The Wow Factor: Although most people prefer the translucent finishes Ebony was the only choice for me. Overall: This is a stunning guitar with great looks, killer tone, great playability and some unique features (like the chambered body and no back plates). I was planning to get a LP Custom but when I compared it with the Supreme there wasn't really any choice, especially as prices (in the UK) are now about the same for both models.

"i like it" submitted August 9, 2004

Overall
Sound: the les paul's in general, have a sound that lend them selves to a certin type of player. so to compare it to other brands is deceveing. however it is my opinion that the les paul is one of the finest guitars manufactured to acuire my tone and the tone of those that i listen to. Feature: this guitar has everything a guitar player need. volume, tone, a great neck and fretboard, amazeing pickups, and a great aperance. Quality: a guitar is a piece of art, each one has a diffrent characture. i didnt notice anything wrong with the quality of the one i played that would amount to me thinking twice about owning it. Value: if you want this guitar, it is worth every penny, if you are not sure.. then i would realy consider waiting untill your sure. Manufacturer Support: i havent delt with gibson The Wow Factor: i realy like the appereance of the guitar, the only thing that could be nicer if the headstock inlay. Overall: forever

When you call, mention priority code 16GJ-JQJ8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976