When you call, mention priority code 15WP-5HYH

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2014 LP Signature

Change the way you play and tune with this self-tuning beauty! The Les Paul Signature boasts open-coil '57 Classic humbuckers with a switchable +15 dB boost.

"2014 Gibson Les Paul Signature Carribean Blue" submitted April 3, 2014

By Willie P in Ladera Ranch, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing professionally as a weekend warrior for 30 years as a lead guitarist and vocalist.
Music Style: Mostly modern ballroom music, classic rock, pop, standard, R&B a bit of latin.
Overall: I've been reluctant to buy Les Paul because of its weight, but modern weight relief design and other advanced technology feature like the Min-Etune tuner prompted me to buy it.. I got mine Tues April 2 and very excited to open the box. Wow, Wow wow! the finish and the color is out of this world. I love it! I plug it to my Blackstar amp to see how it sounds, Wow again! It's incredible combination. The Etune is fantastic! Also I like to thank Eric from the customer support for all the answered questions I had. What a wonderful company to deal with.

"My favorite guitar of ALL TIME!!!" submitted February 27, 2014

By cody w
Musical Background: been playing guitar for 17 year
Music Style: 70' s classic rock, hard rock
Overall: Truly a great guitar. Its worth every penny. I own about 12 guitars from different companies but this is my favorite guitar.

"Gibson 2014 Les Paul Signature Min-ETune Electric Guitar (with Case) from Zzounds" submitted February 23, 2014

By Douglas Goodall in Santa Maria, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing since 1973, and I primarily play the guitar.
Music Style: I play rock, country, blues, and Christian.
Sound: I have always wanted guitars that would not get in my way as I played. That would not make it harder than it should be to make music. This Les Paul is VERY stable and the harmonics are wonderful. The range of tones I can make with it and my fingers is quite pleasing to me. So far I have found all the frets are perfect. They should be for this price. Feature: The choice of tone woods I left up to Gibson, for they know things I don't. The pickups sound great to me. It plays without amplification to begin with, then you plug it in and more magic appears. The e-tune is a big deal for me. Sometimes I have trouble hearing the standing waves to tune, especially in noisy environments. Ease of Use: I was able to start playing right away. It just took a few minutes to get used to the neck and the frets. I am able to play way up the neck, further than other guitars I have had. Iyt is a little heavy, so I bought Gibson's best strap and that helped a lot. Quality: I believe in Gibson, that they make quality guitars. With this guitar, if there is something wrong with the sound, it is me. The frets extend all the way to the edge of the binding on the neck, making tremolo easier on the outside strings. Value: I believe so. I keep my instruments in fine condition, and the resale value for a guitar that has dried out in a good way, and still has it's glamour should be good, especially as time goes on. Les Pauls tend to age well in my experience. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had a need to deal with them yet, but I have high expectations. Gibson wants people playing these instruments, and wants the Gibson Les Paul, like the Fender Stratocaster, to be respected, reliable instruments. The Wow Factor: I only want to own a few guitars. I have a Martin 000C-16RGTE-Aura, A Fender Stratocaster, and now this Les Paul. I also have a Marshall Vintager Modern tube amp, and a Fender tube amp. I like to play clean (without distortion) and the tones this guitar produces have entranced the few people who have heard me playing on it. My fantasy to have this core collection of equipment has now come true and it is up to me to be worthy of these instruments. The start is for rhythm and the Les Paul is for lead (in general). Overall: I have been waiting years to buy another Gibson Les Paul. Over the last forty years I have owned two previously. I took advantage of Zzounds 12 payment plan (play as you pay) and was able to buy this guitar on my budget without having to pony up what these cost in one payment. I love Zzounds :-)

"Signature Les Paul, Thrilling of course" submitted March 10, 2014

By Douglas Goodall in Santa Maria, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Forty years playing at home with a little band experience.
Music Style: rock, country blues, Christian
Overall: This purchase was my third Les Paul. As expected this product lives up to it's reputation as another of Gibson's classic instruments. Starting with the case, I could see that the instrument was safely contained in a well designed container. It is likely I could have jumped up and down on the case without damaging either it or the instrument inside. After opening the case, my breath was taken away by the beauty of the instrument. Once I picked it up to play that is when the real fun started. I expect electric guitars to be guitars first. Lovely sustain and tone was evident before I even plugged in. The Min-ETune feature is interesting to watch in operation. I got the impression from the description that a simple strum or two would be enough, but in fact I discovered that it worked best to play each note individually until l was in tune. Some strings took much longer than I expected. The fact that the battery supporting the ETune steppers is rechargeable was a pleasant surprise. I found the locking mechanism which helps hold each strafing on the tuning peg to be counter-intuitive. The thumb-nuts are not that finger-friendly. I didn't really like the design of the lock-down mechanism, which I found not very user-friendly. After wrapping the string around the peg several turns, you guide the string through a gap for another turnaround the peg where the thumb-bolt can lock it down. The gap is too small in my opinion and difficult to keep engaged while turning down the thumb-bolt. I was taught to wrap wire in such a direction that a locking nut would tend to tighten it instead of loosening it, and I found this tricky in this case.

When you call, mention priority code 15WP-5HYH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976