When you call, mention priority code 1739-R3J0

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Shred Les Paul

The Gibson Shred Les Paul Studio includes all the popular features of the Studio with the added power of a Floyd Rose Tremolo.

"Gibosn tone with a trem. " submitted October 5, 2012

By Gary Pittman in Lombard, IL
Overall
Musical Background: play at home and out, occasionally.
Music Style: Hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock
Overall: I received my guitar promptly. Upon inspection, found buff marks in the finish along with a definite dent on the body just next to the plug. I called zZounds, and was surprised at how efficiently they helped me with a return auth and sending the replacement. I now have received the replacement and wow, what a great guitar. Tone is what you would expect from a Gibson. Locking tremolo is great. I literally played for about 30 minutes with minimal adjustments needed. This, straight out of the box.

"THANK YOU zZounds !" submitted October 21, 2012

By David L in Maricopa, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing on and off for 25 years.
Music Style: Top level popular Rock. You know the bands. :-)
Overall: My new Les Paul Shred arrived on time and in perfect condition. I am very happy wth it. I used to have a Les Paul, but circumstances and time took a toll on our relationship and we parted ways. I am grateful that zZounds was able to bring us back together ! Through experience I have found that "You really do get what you pay for." Just the tone and resonance of the quality materials in this instrument make it well worth the money.

"Gibson Les Paul, still a great guitar" submitted December 25, 2012

By Daniel C in Anchorage, AK
Overall
Musical Background: Playing Guitar for 15 years, mostly home studio and Blues jams.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, S
Overall: I have played many Les Pauls and all have been great guitars but I have always wanted one with a Floyd Rose and finally I came across this and bought it immediately, I was nervous about what I was getting into but as soon as this hit my doorstep, I took it out of its case and plugged it into my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.. oh my.. best sounding Les Paul I have played to date, I have played $3,000 Les Paul's and I have to say this one blows them away, the neck feels smooth, the frets are perfect, the pick up's are phenomenal and of course having the Floyd Rose means I can play some shred metal. I would highly recommend this guitar if you're looking at a Les Paul the higher priced Les Pauls in my opinion are not much better than this, if they are at all.

"A thing of beauty" submitted September 18, 2012

By Thomas B in Wallingford, CT
Musical Background: 20yrs on and off just a casual player
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, metal
Overall: She is a Gibson!!!!! That says it all, Right out of the box she was worth every penny, Sound is clean and fresh, finish is perfect and even the case is a work of art!!!

When you call, mention priority code 1739-R3J0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976