When you call, mention priority code 1428-239M

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2013 LP AAAA Top

Featuring an AAAA flame maple top and Burstbucker Pro pickups, the Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium AAAA is for the most discerning of guitar aficionados.

"Gibson 2013 Les Paul Premium AAAA Top" submitted December 19, 2013

By Terry H in Waynesboro, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 13 months and use the guitar to jam at home over backing tracks, etc.
Music Style: Classic rock and blues
Overall: Got a great price on this for end of year closeout. 40% off the normal price. This guitar is absolutely beautiful! I love the feel of the neck! It play so smooth, has awesome tone, and did I mention It is beautiful! This is my first real Gibson guitar and I am not disappointed. I have a bunch of high end Epiphone models but this is the one I now pick up. Everytime I pick up this thing I have to turn it over and over to look at it. The mahogany on the back and the neck looks like a high end coffee table. The finish is exceptional. The AAAA Top is beautifully finished and looks awesome. I play this through an Vox AC30CCH and Vox 4x12 cabinet and also a Fender Blues Deville 4x10. The tone through both is exceptional. I played my Epiphone Les Paul Ultra Pro, my Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty, and this Gibson Standard back to back to back to see if there is any tonal difference. Although there is not much difference in the tonal quality (since they all use the same Burstbuckers), the feel of the neck is quite different and I like the feel of the Gibson over the Epiphones. I would recommend this guitar to any and all. I have not used the Manfacturer Support so it does not get a high rating, but I am sure that Gibson will stand behind their product.

"great store, great gear, great price" submitted December 19, 2013

By a customer from gmail.com in los angeles, CA
Musical Background: amateur
Music Style: rock, blues, jazz, contemporary christian
Overall: first gibson i purchased and was grateful to zz sounds for making it happenwith the payment plan. guitar was on sale for $2200, so i decided to grabthe opportunity. everything i dreamt and hoped for were in this premium standardLP. just need to get comfortable with its lightweight because its chambered. everything is great from electronics to hardware. a little residue on the fretboard but once i change the strings, i believe it will come off once wiped.

"2013 Gibson Less Paul premium AAAA" submitted April 19, 2014

By Michael Barr
Musical Background: Keyboards and guitar
Music Style: Gospel, country, R&B, Jazz, Blues, Rock
Overall: I love this guitar it's all and some you expect in a Less Paul , One of the best investment I have, it's beautiful, it's lite, great tones, easy to make you forget about all other guitars while playing it. Sometimes I just like opening the case and look at it . Thank God for zzounds whom made it possible ,

"Gibson Less Paul Standard Premium AAAA Top" submitted December 3, 2013

By Michael Barr in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Musical Background: Professional guitarist , composser, keyboardest
Music Style: Master in Gospel and Jazz. rock, country, all types
Overall: Desert Burst a great top of the line guitar, I just receive it today a beast . Great feel cant believe how well it plays and sound. Thanks to my friends at zzounds for their wonderful service and understand the needs of musicians. I only buy from zzounds.

When you call, mention priority code 1428-239M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976