When you call, mention priority code 205-FH00

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Ltd Ed LP Standard

An aged honeyburst finish graces the carved maple top of this limited Les Paul Standard. The '57 Classic pickups and a fat, '50s neck shape add vintage feel.

"Great Guitar for the price" submitted May 19, 2016

Overall
Overall: I have one of these and I can agree heartily with the other reviewers as to the quality of this guitar. However, there was some confusion as to the specs that I would like to clear up. These were initially listed with burstbuckers but in fact have 57s. Additionally, they feature the modern weight relief and are not swiss cheese or solid.

"Great guitar" submitted May 10, 2016

By Dewie Vieira in Ramseur, NC
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Rock, blues, metal
Overall: I've owned 4 Slash Signatures, 1 Traditional, 1 Classic, 1 Classic Custom, and 3 other standards and and this one beats them all. It's my new number 1. I wasn't sure what to think prior to pulling the trigger on this LP, but I must say its probably the nicest LP you'll find for the money.

"Gibson Exclusive LE Les Paul Standard" submitted November 6, 2016

By M Campbell in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Guitarist/Musician/Songwriter/Cat Hearder
Music Style: Blues, Classic R&B, Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Fraggle Rock
Sound: I'm actually glad it came with the '57s over the Burstbucker Pros, myself. I appreciate the classic tones they offer. I can coax just the right blues and classic rock tones and get into the hard rock arena, too. That seems more fitting for this particular model. Feature: Right from the start, she fits like a glove in my hands. The finish feels almost like bare wood. It's satiny smooth all over, not just the back of the neck. It has the look and feel of a classic guitar that still stuns me ever time I take her out to play. I was fortunate enough to get one early on and got a very choice woodgrain that looks like no others I've seen since. Sorry kids, I go the best of the lot...you'll have to settle for second best! Ease of Use: I wasn't sure about the thicker '50's neck, since my other two Les Pauls have the Slim '60's. I actually prefer this neck to them. It really feels very comfortable. And I've never had a guitar so perfectly set up right out of the box, too. All I've done was to change the strings to my preferred brand. Quality: Gibson hit this one out of the ballpark! Mine is perfect. I went over her with a fine toothed comb...not a flaw to be found. This guitar will be around when the robots take over and all the humans are extinct. I just hope those robo-bastards appreciate fine guitars. Value: Well, looks like this cost a bit more now then when I bought mine a few months ago, so yes, I got a great value! Manufacturer Support: I've contacted Gibson once regarding one of my Epiphone guitars. They seemed okay. The Wow Factor: Every time I show her to anyone, they say, "Wow!". 'Nuff said! Overall: There was some initial errors in the advertising of this product and it's spec, not just at zZounds, but with the few other retailers who were offering this model. It was originally advertised as being a solid body with Burstbucker Pros, when in fact it's a Modern Weight Relief with Classic '57 and '57 Plus. I think the fault lies more with Gibson than the retailers, though I was somewhat upset, initially. Thankfully, I got over it and could not love this guitar more.

When you call, mention priority code 205-FH00. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976