When you call, mention priority code 16HC-0NQB

Rating and Reviews: Gibson LP Studio MinETune

Featuring Gibson's revolutionary Min-eTune system, the 2013 Les Paul Studio tunes itself automatically, giving you a truly unique guitar playing experience.

"Awesome Guitar!!" submitted April 16, 2013

By Charles Voss in Valparaiso , IN
Musical Background: I play in a Christian rock band every Sunday
Music Style: Christian and classic rock
Overall: Thank You zZsounds!!! Excellent customer service and very fast delivery.. Thank you for making my dream come true of owning a Gibson Les Paul without killing my bank account! My friends and fellow musicians love my guitar and I highly recommended your services to all who want the highest quality in this market! Thank you again and God Bless!!

"The exact sound I've been lookin'for." submitted December 6, 2013

By Robert Lee in Gaithersburg, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I've played for 30 years started at 15. played in some short term metal bands in the mid to late '80s to late '80s. lived
Music Style: Good music is my favorite but I listen mostly to hard rock metal and country.
Overall: I've been looking for 25 years to get this sound. I play it thru my Marshall M100c combo tube amp. I know if you play a nice Les Paul thru a nice Marshall of course its gonna sound great. Let me mention I've had 14 small strokes and for almost a year I couldn't tie my own shoes. I quit playing for a bit untill I started playing for physical therapy. It takes 10 seconds to tune, light weight, looks beautiful, plays like a dream, and sounds exactly how I want. I can start off with some Zeppelin go to Nugent and end with Matalica. All on the same set up and it all sounds great. To me it makes my playing sound a lot better than how well I can play. Easy to afford and I will play this for the rest of my life. I have always played the competitors high end popular guitar but I gotta say this is definatly my new go to guitar. Finally man I got it. Thnx zzounds and Gibson.

"Great guitar!!" submitted February 13, 2013

By DAN F in Columbus, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Self teaching guitar the past two years and play at home.
Music Style: Rock, metal,jazz,funk
Overall: This is my first Gibson and this guitar is amazing. It sounds great and looks great. The Min etune system is just awesome. I play at home and I always hated having to switch tunings to play along with different artists but now to pushes of a button and a strum and the guitar tunes itself perfectly in just a few seconds. Amazing technology. I bought a Vox VT80 with this guitar and this Gibson sounds fantastic through it. The case is as beautiful as the guitar.

"Sweet Guitar" submitted December 5, 2013

By Alain P in Manassas, VA
Musical Background: Off and on for 20 years
Overall: Just got it today and haven't put it down. This is my first Les Paul. I moved up from a PRS SE Custom but this takes the cake. Zzounds customer service really stepped it up. Upgraded me to overnight delivery at no cost to me to help me out. Thanks

"Gibson Les Paul Studio Min-ETune Guitar" submitted December 30, 2013

By Paul Luevano in PSC 37 Box 3939, AE
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for 28 years. Jam at home.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, oldies
Overall: Very happy with purchase. Excellent guitar at an amazing price. Was very surprised by the service from zZounds, I'm at an APO address and they even called to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. And the guitar, simply Love it, Great!!!!

"Traditional Les Paul with a great sound and tuning system" submitted December 19, 2013

By Mark K in Claremont, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ year guitar player.
Music Style: Rock, Classic rock, southern rock, blues, some heavy metal, glam rock, hair metal
Overall: Gibson has done it again! Great sounding Les Paul and the Min-ETune system, I can't say enough about. Gibson hit a homerun with this set up!

"!!!! AWESOME !!!!" submitted January 22, 2014

By Kirk Newell in Hokins, MN
Overall
Musical Background: All my school years and few years after. Played Trumpet, Bass clarinet & Guitar for 5Years after High school !!
Music Style: Heavy & Classic rock & some Blues
Overall: This is my first Les Paul EVER!! This is eye, sound, feel & playable CANDY that can't be put down once it's your hands. No matter what amp you use, this sounds great through anything you hook it up to. Just got mine a week ago and can't put it down. I got it in WINE RED and she is pretty. Just started playing again after many years of moving around and not having the time to keep it up. But I can tell you that once you pick this up you will not put it down. And so easy on these old hands that it feels natural again to be playing again. I highly recommend anyone who plays or are just starting to get one of these!!! Thanks again zZounds for all your help in making my dreams come true!!!!

"Gibson Les Paul Studio" submitted January 17, 2014

By Mike L in Amarillo, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Just play for my own enjoyment.
Music Style: Love the blues.
Overall: What an awesome guitar. It's been said to me that "real guitar players don't use Min-ETune." And they're right. Real guitar players have roadies. But for those of us who want perfect tuning with a deaf ear, what an awesome product. I really enjoy it.

"!!! SIMPLY AWESOM !!!" submitted February 11, 2014

By Kirk Newell in Hopkins, MN
Overall
Musical Background: Trumpet & Bass Clarinet through grade school & high school. Picked up the Guitar in high school
Music Style: Rock,Jazz & some Blues
Overall: This is my Gibson LP and is wonderful to play !!

"Les Pual" submitted March 21, 2014

By Mike LAMMERS in Amarillo, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I just play at home but great to have a good instrument!
Overall: Awesome guitar, awesome price.

When you call, mention priority code 16HC-0NQB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976