When you call, mention priority code 15GF-45LB

Rating and Reviews: 2014 LP Melody Maker

Loaded with updated P-90S single-coils, this stripped-down, slimmed-down Les Paul delivers genuine Gibson quality and style for an unbelievable price.

"Awesome guitar period!!!" submitted January 27, 2014

By Derrick Oliver in Buffalo, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for about 15 years hobby mostly some giging
Music Style: Blues,classic rock,funk,jazz,some metal
Overall: I wanted a guitar with P-90's but wasn't sure which guitar would suit me best so I went to a local guitar center tried out a bunch 8 guitars I think and last but not least was a melody maker with a single p-90 and I fell in love!!! So I decided to go home and order the 120th Anniversary Gibson LP melody maker for the price I'm not sure you will find a better sounding guitar!! This thing sounds great out of my vox AC30cc2 for cleans sounds amazing out of my bogner ecstacy classic for an amazing rock tone even sounds good out of my mark V in high gain spectrum!! Very versitile this thing had mojo right out the box.So if your looking for a great guitar for under 600 bucks look no further can't say anything bad about this guitar even the TV yellow finish was really nice!

"Awesome guitar" submitted April 2, 2014

By a customer from hotmail.com in Denison, TX
Overall
Overall: Guitar is great. The only issue I had was there was a little bit of fret buzz at the 3rd fret on the low E string. I just had it set up now this guitar just howls those p90 pickups are awesome. This guitar will be a collectors item one day with the 120th anniversary inlay. Thanks zzounds

"zzounds review" submitted June 4, 2014

By courtney walker in schwenksville, PA
Overall
Musical Background: beginner, lifelong dream ,play guitar. 56 years old. Will give it my best shot!!
Music Style: rock, hard rock
Overall: zzounds is simply amazing.I can not believe how fast my many purchases arrived, no extra cost for fast shipping. The pay as you play plan enabled me to get a great guitar for myself many months before I thought I would get one. Zzounds is the best out there period.

"Minimalist's Les Paul" submitted January 8, 2014

By Wyatt J in San Jose, CA
Overall
Overall: I wanted this kind of Les Paul for a long time: satin nitro finish, rosewood fretboard, P-90 pickups, and LP traditional headstock. Sounds great, and looks cool too. Purchased Manhattan Midnight and TV Yellow from zZounds. I love this 2014 Melody Maker and you will love it too!

"The Best of 2014 models" submitted January 8, 2014

Overall
Overall: I think it is the best LP among 2014 models. Love satin finish, light weight, and its pickups. You will love it too!

When you call, mention priority code 15GF-45LB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976