When you call, mention priority code 14R1-WTNJ
  • Mon 10AM - 6PM (EST)
  • Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2014 LP Futura Min

This hot-rodded Les Paul comes loaded with an aggressive P-90H Sidewinder pickup in the neck, a BurstBucker 3 in the bridge, and Gibson's Min-ETune system.

"My first Gibson" submitted March 14, 2014

By Philip Cauley in Douglas, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I guess I would be a hobbyist. I play the saxophone since 5th grade, and guitars since 13, I turn 40 this year.
Music Style: I play a little of everything from classic rock and country to modern pop.
Overall: I just got my Iverness Green Futura today. I unpacked it and checked the fit and finish, everything was perfect. The guitar plays great out of the box, but I will still take it to my local shop to fine tune the setup. This guitar sounds and plays great. After a few negative reviews I read I was worried but as soon as I strummed the first chord I was pleased. The E tune feature is very cool and worked perfectly!

"Les Paul Futura pacific blue" submitted March 11, 2014

By Matt Hersh in Studio City, CA
Musical Background: guitarist who has been playing for about 10 years
Music Style: Mostly heavy stuff, metal, some acoustic folk rock
Overall: Just got my LP Futura in today! It's absolutely stunning, in perfect condition, and plays like a dream. And I didn't even have to pay for it all at once because of Pay as you Play! I could not be happier! Oh, and the ETune is so brilliant! I haven't fully figured out how to save my own tunings yet (I usually play in drop C#), but other than that it is extremely convenient.

"So happy" submitted April 25, 2014

By Ernest Bertrand in Central, SC
Musical Background: 20 years - then TBI/TIA/PTSD - then 5 years restudy
Music Style: old school - all styles - metal and blues are predominant
Overall: This guitar was a great edition to the Les Paul Line. Mine. Champagne had an issue with one of the pots. zzounds sent me to Gibson and/or offered to take it back. I chose to get it fixed. Gibson sent me the the part and Mike @ Guitar Center (Greenville) fixed it (free - 1 day) - the guitar is amazing - much different from my other Les Paul's. Happy camper - USA Gibson - cant fail - go for it I'm not unfamiliar with Les Pauls (you should see my closet)

"great modern guitar" submitted May 13, 2014

By Ernest B in Central, SC
Musical Background: been playing guitar since the 70's
Music Style: classic rock, metal
Overall: I was a bit concerned about all the new electronics Gibson now employs but found everything was really easy to understand and use. It came with a malfunctioning control pot. Zzounds offered to take it back but Gibson fixed it for free (only took a day at a local shop). This guitar is so versatile it's amazing. I'm in love with it.

"Sweet" submitted April 3, 2014

By Pacer Clement in Pasadena, MD
Music Style: Blues, rock , country ,jazz
Overall: This one awesome version of the les paul live the sidewinder pickup

When you call, mention priority code 14R1-WTNJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976