When you call, mention priority code 20F-NP9V

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2017 HP Les Paul

Modern features meet classic design in this HP Les Paul. Shred with its contoured neck heel and get rich tone from its non-relieved mahogany body.

Overall

"The definition of class. " submitted October 21, 2016

By Chad B in Hutingtown, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing bass and regular guitar for 20 years. I used to play out, but am just a home player now.
Music Style: Rock, funk, blues, jazz and alternative.
Sound: Sound quality is as good, if not better as my old 1987 Gibson Les Paul Custom I had stolen from me years ago. It's thick, sweet and you can feel the wood going through your body. It is really compatible to my style, as I play rock, funk and some blues. It has a plethora of different settings, you will have to try out the push and pull options to get it to how you like it. I love that feature. Feature: I'm using everything, I especially like the auto tuner. The auto tuner has new gears according to what I've read and works great, it's super fast ! The pickups are also beast. Ease of Use: I plugged it in and it gave me a great sound straight from the factory. It's not going to be hard to get the tones you like from this guitar. Quality: The guitar is very sturdy and tight. It's built like a tank. Even the neck looks like a "neck-thru" body, but I've read that it's some how still bolted on. I think my guitar will last years as long as it's taken care of properly. Value: I don't know if I'd say this guitar was a value, as it was pretty costly. But I will say that I am the type of person that believes that you get what you pay for. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had a need to call Gibson. I don't think I will. The Wow Factor: I got this three weeks ago and I still stand there and just smile at it. It's just a beautiful instrument. Overall: I researched, reviewed, listened to demos on YouTube and did it again before finally setting my eyes on this beauty. I get it in the mail and it's packed in a huge box, so I popped that open and there is another box that's got sturdy support bridges in place on the sides to keep the guitar safe ! So don't worry about it getting damaged in shipping or anything, a truck would have to fall on it to damage it. I get the case out of the box and it's this beautiful, stainless steel case with a carved wooden handle. Absolutely beautiful and very sturdy and heavy! I open it and red velvet everywhere, I set my eyes on the guitar, there it sits, on top of the smooth red velvet. All the trimmings and case candy along with it, even a baby picture of the guitar from the luthier's desk. The guitar is completely flawless. The fit and finish is spot on, nothing is loose, nothing is making any noise, no scratches or dings and....her hair was perfect. I put on the all leather strap that's included, turn on my Marshall and plug her in. I strum and all I hear is the big, fat, thick, robust sound that Gibson Les Paul's are known for. As I play, my fingers basically glide up and down the fretboard. The guitar is setup perfectly for me right out of the factory. I really have no complaints about this guitar. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I'm not the best at leaving reviews, so all I can do is just tell you what happened on the day I got it, as I did above. If you're thinking of getting this, just stop torturing yourself and just buy the thing. You WILL NOT regret it. The tone is unparalleled to any other guitar on the market. Sure, there are tons of great sounding guitars, but nothing like a Gibson LP HP. You get what you see, it is beautiful sounding as it is beautiful looking. Now, a little about zZounds. I used the Play as you Pay from zZounds and I can't thank those guys enough for approving me, I seriously wasn't expecting to get approved, but they will not let you down ! Don't shop anywhere else, I know I won't. They are very professional and conduct business the same. I sent a few emails and they were answered very quickly, so ask them anything you need to know, they'll get back to you very fast ! I hope I helped you with this review. Again, the guitar looks, plays and feels great. I haven't had one complaint at all. The case is even stellar. If you're thinking about it, just do it. Thanks..,

When you call, mention priority code 20F-NP9V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976