When you call, mention priority code 20V-M0RZ

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2016 HP LP Stand.

Unleash the full potential of your playing with this High Performance Standard Plus. The dual Burstbucker Pro pickups deliver tons of sizzling tonal options.

"Best Gibson I've Played " submitted May 25, 2016

By Core McDonald
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 12 years and playing professionally for three years.
Music Style: multiple eras of rock, new country, blues, and metal
Overall: I got one of these in Light Burst, and it was perfect out of the box. The factory setup was spot on and the attention to detail with this thing is great. I had previously given up on Les Pauls because every one I've owned would fall out of tune no matter what I tried. Another downfall to a traditional spec'd Les Paul is they make soloing more difficult than most other guitars. I found an ad for the HP line of Gibsons, so I started doing research and watching videos on YouTube to find out all I could before making such an expensive commitment. This has not only revived my faith in Les Pauls, but it has also revived my faith in Gibson as a company again. The quality and detail is far better than previous years, and all of the features of the HP line make these guitars much more versatile, sound great, and far more comfortable to play. You won't regret buying one of these. I didn't give this guitar a perfect rating because as wonderful as this guitar is, it is still quite expensive (as most Gibsons are).

"Absolutely perfect" submitted April 23, 2016

By Wes B in Lake Worth, FL
Musical Background: 20 years, jam at home
Music Style: Rock and blues
Overall: I've only had her a few days but she came out of the box perfect. Stunningly beautiful AAAA top, love the new neck heel, great pickups, great tone. She is a winner and is right up there with my Fender Custom Shop Carved Top Strat I have had for 20 years. I plan on enjoying that great LP tone for years to come.

"Worth The Wait" submitted April 6, 2016

By Matt Adams in Belton, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a serious musician looking for a band. I have a Gibson Flying V and an Epiphany 7-string Matt Heafy Les Paul
Music Style: I'm mostly a rock guitarist interested in a wide variety of music styles.
Overall: Getting my Heritage Cherry Sunburst was like finding the perfect girl and then finding out her dad is an oil tycoon. First of all, the case is spectacular and looks far better than the Gibson website photo. Enclosed was a photo of my guitar at the final inspection table with the birthdate visible. That's a personal touch I've never seen before. THE GUITAR is spectacular in every way. I recommend reading the full manual for the Gforce tuning system before messing with it. There is a lot to know especially what each color means and what to do and what not to do. It will make your experience with this system better. The rest of the guitar wants to make me cry for joy. The build quality, playability, sound, looks...I'm completely and utterly satisfied. One thing I noticed, having owned a LP Traditional, is that the "modern weight relief" is something I can't even notice. It's still a heavy mahogany Gibson and that's the way I like it. I was a little worried it would feel light and cheap....it DOESN'T. I will miss this guitar every moment I'm away from it.

When you call, mention priority code 20V-M0RZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976