When you call, mention priority code 206-QS0V

Rating and Reviews: Gibson 2017 HP Flying V

Fly in style with this incredible High Performance Flying V. Engage the G FORCE automatic tuning system to quickly and effortlessly switch tunings mid-set.

"Rock Start Flying V" submitted November 21, 2016

By Eric G in Sacramento , CA
Overall
Musical Background: Played for 30 years most rock tunes.
Music Style: Hard rock, rock, metal, thrash, British metal, instrumental rock.
Overall: Gibson Flying V HP 2017 Black So I really love the guitar. I've had it for about a month and I don't have any real criticisms that I would tell someone to watch out for. Ordered it up from zZounds, they made the process easy and I had the guitar in a few days. While in transit the "G-Force" auto tune broke off so I contact zXounds and they did a phenomenal job of sending me return label information and getting a new guitar on its way very quickly. Actual guitar: It's a rock'n'roll machine. The upgraded pieces over the other 2017 are very nice and help give it great sustain. Titanium bridge really gets this guitar to sing for days. I'm still getting use to the dirty finger pups as my preference has always been Seymour Duncan SB but so far they have been great. The neck is a much thinner profile than any Gibson I have played but not like an Ibanez. It took me a couple treks with this mighty beast before I forgot about it. The neck is comfortable to play and it only took about 10 minutes to get the hang of the "G-Force". You can play any rock with this guitar be it heaven or light. Gig worthy or just at home it'll get the job done. Set up out the box was good. This is my first go at a Flying V and I am loving it, Gibson hit a home run!!!

"Great Tone and plays great but tuning is a problem" submitted November 17, 2016

By Steve Bevins in Redondo Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 40 years. Play professionally and at home.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Country, Blues.
Overall: The guitar plays and sounds great but the G-force tuning system I can do without. It does not stay in tune very well and minor adjustments are just difficult to maneuver. That being said, I get Evertune on all my guitars anyway so within two weeks, this baby will get a five-star rating. In the meantime, with the current tuning system, I'll give it 3 stars.

"Gibson Flying V HP 2016 " submitted November 22, 2016

By Joseph Holdener in Stockton, CA
Musical Background: Professional Musician 40+ Years
Music Style: Heavy Metal , But really a Rocker from the 70's
Overall: I have SN# 9 This is better than Winning the Lottery , Prize Number 9 of the Few that were made

When you call, mention priority code 206-QS0V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976