When you call, mention priority code 202-DYX3

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Flying V Pro T

The hardest-rocking letter in the alphabet returns in the 2016 Gibson Flying V Pro T. The powerful '57 Classic and BurstBucker 3 humbuckers help rule the stage with scorching leads and crunching rhythm tones.

"my first gibson " submitted January 14, 2016

By daniel d in bristol, NH
Musical Background: 4 years epiphone lP gibson flying v
Music Style: rock meatel
Overall: for being a Gibson I had hi standards of how it should play . my other guitar was ok but this guitar was perfect sweet action and is much lighter than my other guitar the frets play very good . you really can tell that Gibson is on a another level ... the only thing I didn't like was the gig bag I feel it should be a hard case .

"Gibson Flying V pro t" submitted June 14, 2016

By Jesse Scott in Washington, IA
Overall
Musical Background: I usually play my cheap acoustics that I'm able to afford been playing for about a whole year now
Music Style: I usually play rock and roll but I definitely can FEEL the music when im ripping the blues
Overall: Up until now I've never owned a high end guitar, but this is the best choice for anyone looking for their first Gibson. The guitar is spectacular it surpassed my expectations the first five minutes I had it. Also the free two day shipping made the purchase a breeze I place my order and I had a badass guitar in my hands that week. Without zZounds I don't know when I'd ever be able to get an amazing guitar, because their payment plans make purchasing really easy. If your looking for a Gibson that is easy to play yet sounds pimp GET THIS ONE. Sincerely, A new member of the Gibson family

When you call, mention priority code 202-DYX3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976