When you call, mention priority code 20M-7K1T

Rating and Reviews: Gibson Ltd Ed Explorer

Originally released in 1958, the Explorer's extreme shape was way ahead of its time. This reissue faithfully recreates the distinctive mojo of the original.

"Gibson Limited Edition 1976 Explorer Reissue" submitted December 11, 2016

By Jason H in Des Moines, IA
Musical Background: Guitar enthusiast and liver of fine made instruments
Music Style: Trained in blues and rock music. Play thrash metal with some friends.
Sound: The guitar is a reissue of the 76 explorer but he sound is still relieved to today's music and sound.It is very versatile and can be played in numerous genres and musical settings. Ease of Use: Very simple features and easy to dial in a tone. When paired with your choice of amplification your sound options are endless of course. Quality: I would say this guitar will last a lifetime. I'm sure the gold on the hardware will fade because I put a lot of hours on the guitars I own. Reliability I would say you should never have a problem with this model if you keep it in the case when not in use and avoid extreme temperatures. Value: The price is a bit high in my opinion but it is a solid guitar. Should be priced around $1400. The Wow Factor: The shape of the explorer reminds me of the 70's 80's bands like The Scorpions,Metallica,Lynryd Skynrd and Cheap Trick.Also The Explorer was the first Gibson I ever played. I later went on to own numerous Les Pauls and a couple high end Flying V's. Overall: I just received mine a couple days ago.First of all it is a very beautiful guitar, you open the case and it just shines. The neck is very comfortable and the fretboard is solid not cheap looking like other rosewood necks I have seen in the past. You play legitimate blues,metal classic Rock and country on this guitar,it is very versatile and the pick ups are great. Im not a Profesional writer so excuse my writing but I am a long time guitar aficionado and I would recommend this guitar for any player from beginner to pro. You get a lot of guitar for your money and you get a very solid hard shell Gibson case as well. This is some great quality work from Gibson.

"Outstanding feel and sustain" submitted March 6, 2017

By Ernest Kaiser in Riverside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing since I was a teenager. In my early 50's now.
Music Style: 80's metal, and I play my own original stuff.
Overall: I have many high end guitars. This 76 reissue explorer has the special explorer look that is worth a million. (looks like the original '58 that sold for 1.1 mil). I was able to lower the action to below 1 mm at the 12th fret without any buzz. The neck feels like it was made for me, and above all the sustain goes forever. Out plays my standard LP, USA Jacksons, and Fender. Real happy with it to say the least. Just get ready when you open the custom fit redlined case to see this lady. I paid $400 less for the blemished/open box. I do that here at zZounds to save money and have never found a blemish yet. Only downside is Gibson does not offer a warranty to blemished items.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-7K1T. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976