When you call, mention priority code 13ZH-5HW1

Rating and Reviews: Gibson EB Electric Bass

The Gibson EB bass is back for 2013 -- and it features dual alnico humbuckers, Grover tuners, and a solid ash body for fantastic tone and performance.

"Amazing bass!" submitted March 1, 2013

By Kyle L
Musical Background: 15 years, guitar and bass
Music Style: Garage rock, Blues, Punk,
Sound: The versatility is amazing. You can both tap and blend the coils on the humbuckers for a myriad of tones or just turn the bridge up to 10 turn the neck off and get the gritty thump of a p-bass. Handles a little bit of gain beautifully and really cut through the mix over both guitars. Feature: The coil tappable pickups are really fun for sure and sound great. I fell in love with it as soon as i opened the included white plush lined case. I love the weight of the guitar and its soft finish (I went fireburst) too, it is easy to play for extended periods. The glued in neck adds to its slim profile and is amazingly comfortable to play. Ease of Use: Very playable, fast neck, good tuning pegs, easy control system and thunderous tone from the humbuckers. Quality: Seems very well made, all the pots are nice and quiet and the frets a smooth and level. Value: Most defiently, had I bought a Fender i would have been planning mods from day one. New pickups, tone circuits, bridge, hardshell case. I am completly happy with my Gibson and dont plan to alter it, other than strap locks. Manufacturer Support: Well it showed up in tune... The Wow Factor: Everyone in the band loved it, the finish is beautiful, the big full tone, and the profile of the glued in neck really stand out in person, Overall: I was lucky enough to come across Zzounds right around the time my trusty old p-bass was starting to need some serious work. This bass can handle all the thump and growl of my old workhorse (modded with a bass lines quarter pound pickup) while also cleaning up beautifully.

"A Bass Players Bass" submitted May 15, 2013

By Frederick S in Richmond , VA
Musical Background: Play professionally for over 25 years
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Ska, Funk...
Overall: This is my first purchase from zZounds, it won't be my last. After years of playing mainly Fender and Music Man I purchased my first Gibson. What a great bass!! The coil tappable humbuckers give you so many tone options. The bass itself is beautiful, the hardware is top notch, and it even comes with a hard shell case. I'm very pleased with my first Gibson.

"Huge, Full Sound! " submitted December 9, 2013

By Robert W in cocoa beach, FL
Musical Background: Bass Guitar, Guitar, Keyboards, 35+ years
Music Style: Rock, Alternative Rock, Reggae
Overall: The pickups make this bass. You can go from roar to slap to pbass to jbass to anything you want. Once I got it set up with nice low action it has a tone that to me, to die for. I couldn't be happier with my purchase or with Zzounds!

"Gibson EB Electric Bass (with Case)" submitted December 19, 2013

By Joel M in San Francisco, CA
Music Style: Rock 'n' Roll, Blues, Country, Folk, Jazz
Overall: I've had my new Gibson EB Electric Bass for about 3 weeks now and can offically say that I am very happy with it. I've played 3 shows with it and have gotten several compliments on the sound. It's nice and beefy. At first, it was a bit to middy for my taste, but by making adjustments and pushing and pulling knobs, I've found the ideal sound. It also weighs much less than the Gibson Victory I've been playing for the last 30+ years, which is great on the old bones and muscles.

"New EB Bass" submitted June 20, 2013

By TheBassMAN FromATF in funkytown, AK
Overall
Musical Background: Playin for 25 years, kinda professionally!!
Music Style: ROCK,HIP HOP,METAL love it All
Overall: Different style bass for a change, definetely a good purchase!! Quickly finding myself turning into a Gibson guy, Jazz bass has been collecting dust since I got my new bass. 907 ALASKA THUNDER FUNK

"Gibson EB bass (natural finish) with Gibson case." submitted November 17, 2013

By Bruce Correiai in Lincoln, RI
Overall
Overall: This bass is a quality piece in every aspect. A great feel, an awesome sound and a style that is elegant and stands out. I highly recommend it; awesome !!!

"gibson eb electric bass (with case)" submitted October 6, 2013

By joe milliner in asheboro, NC
Musical Background: playing 45 years bass acoustic guitar some piano
Music Style: classic rock beach and todays christian
Overall: nice bass for the price needs to be set up differently getting some buzz from high note strings excellent case

"Gibson EB Bass" submitted June 22, 2013

By Timothy S in Evergreen, NC
Musical Background: over 30 years of playing bass in church
Music Style: Christian,Southern Gospel
Overall: this bass is awesome. I have dreamed of owning a Gibson Bass for many years but could never afford one, Thanks to zzounds,now I do. This is the perfect bass for any style of music you could play.the dual humbucklers,the glued on neck, and the Gibson name, I Love It.

"Gibson EB Bass BUY IT!!!!!" submitted December 18, 2013

By Jason S in Baldwinville , MA
Musical Background: Former Pro now bar scene regular
Music Style: Classic, Southern Rock to Big Band Swing
Overall: What a great bass !!!! gives me the sounds of both my Fender Jazz and P-Bass as well as Music man punch. Works great for every type of music I have thrown at it. Pull this knob turn the tone and its a different bass I LOVE IT!! My only complaint is the finish on the wood seams cheap for a Gibson not to fill the grain and color match the neck but for the price I can live with it or have it refinished I hope they offer a "standard" version someday with a high end finish.

"Gibson EB Bass" submitted June 22, 2013

By Timothy S in Evergreen, NC
Musical Background: over 30 years of playing bass in church
Music Style: Christian,Southern Gospel

When you call, mention priority code 13ZH-5HW1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976