When you call, mention priority code 145D-1KPG

Rating and Reviews: Gibson BurstBucker Pro

Access the legendary tone of the '59 Les Paul with this Burstbucker Pro pickup. It's wax potted to withstand ear-bleeding volumes.

"An Excellent Upgrade!" submitted December 3, 2009

Music Style: blues,rock,heavy rock
Sound: I had these pickups installed in the Bridge and Neck on a LP copy, and Wow! What an inprovement! They really gave the guitar the Gibson "growl",I have owned these for about a month now,and have played and played and played....you get the picture. The sound of the bridge is great overdriven and heavily distorted,not great for cleans (but they were not designed for that).The neck pup really compliments the bridge in tone,but again these pups are "edgy" great for blues to heavy rock,I cannot review them for any Metal sounds,as I do not play that style. Feature: Best feature is the sound these pups produce of course! But my guitar tech loved the easy one wire installation as well as the sound of the pups. Ease of Use: Very easy to get alot of great sounds out of these even when heavily distorted,just dial back on the guitar volume and they still put out very well defined notes and chords and they seem to be "touch sensitive" as well,when I play with distortion and I strum lightly,they still produce the distortion sound but clean up for note clarity very well. Quality: Seem to be very well made...solid and heavy for pups! Value: We all think everything could be cheaper no matter the product, but for the price I got them for from Zounds...well worth it! Think of it as an investment in your guitar,if it can make my $300 Korean made LP copy sound this good,I can only imagine what they would sound like in a more expensive guitar. Great Job Gibson!! Manufacturer Support: Have not needed Gibson support,but I did order from Zounds and not only saved alot of money buying from them,me being a first time buyer from them,I recieved excelllent support on my questions,very fast with replies and fast shipping and well packed products! I will buy from Zounds again without hesitation! Thanks guys! The Wow Factor: I do not believe it had any "sex appeal" at least for me. But After many hours of research and listening to other pups I could not wait for them to arrive and install them! Overall: I plan on keeping this guitar with these pups for a long time to come,I feel they compliment my guitar very well and can do the same for any guitar they are installed in and when I do purchase my first "real" Gibson LP, if they are not in it when I buy it, they will be shortly after. Go buy a set...you will be suprised!
23 of 24 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"best thing ever" submitted May 12, 2004

Overall
Sound: from heavy rock riffs to just plain blues, this pickup delivers. ive got 2 on my 59 lp reissue and nothing compares Feature: what more do you need. pickups and nickel covers Quality: G-I-B-S-O-N Value: just over 100 bucks!! its legendary sound Manufacturer Support: custom shop is helpful The Wow Factor: you wanna sound like a pro? Overall: have it forever
23 of 26 people (88.46%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A trip 'round the universe." submitted March 21, 2006

Overall
Sound: I own an sg, and I slapped the Burstbucker Pro's in it. It brought out the sound in ways I cannot explain through the use of words. Sounds A LOT like a Les Paul, better than most I've played and the one's I've owned. Very versatile, can go from a jazzy clean, to a mean distorted tone. Feature: Not too many features! :) Ease of Use: Hah, the ease of use....is clearly the same on all pickups! Quality: I'd say it's Gibson, but Gibson's quality these days is....pathetic to say the least. This pickup represents how Gibson SHOULD BE. Value: Worth every penny of it. Manufacturer Support: No support needed. The Wow Factor: Well, I'm not...into the entire being attracted to musicial instruments deal, but through logic, deduce for yourself that a pickup has no sex appeal. Still worth it though. Overall: If you are looking for an amazing pickup, and you want Gibson, here it is!
20 of 26 people (76.92%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"if you love peter green and jimmy page ,you would love these" submitted October 8, 2011

Sound: classic 59 sound that i have been searching all my life

"Classic Gibson sound, revolutionary low price!" submitted October 30, 2007

Overall
Sound: solid, meaty sound. Feature: dynamic range, from clean to gritty. Ease of Use: not hard to use! Quality: Typical Gibson craftsmanship. Value: Nothing like it out there for the money. Manufacturer Support: Never a complaint. The Wow Factor: In chrome, as sext as it gets, I suppose. Overall: Pick ups are very unique. this might not be for everyone. for the sound i want, couldn't be happier.

When you call, mention priority code 145D-1KPG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976