When you call, mention priority code 16HG-V84D

Rating and Reviews: Genz Benz STL3010T Amp

Weighing only 18 pounds, this Genz Benz bass combo amp is unarguably portable, yet it packs a punch of up to 300 watts.

"If YOU DONT HAVE THIS YET YOU ARE STILL LOOKING" submitted July 15, 2011

Musical Background: Active,Recording,Musicion
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: I bought this combo for the portability. After practicing by myself i took this little amp to rehearsal with me the guys laughed so hard they had tears coming out of there eyes i didnt say a word i just tuned and hooked up my bass asked them where they ready had the drummer count it off and BAM. If you could had been the fly on the wall to see the looks on their faces the sound of my bass was so clear and clean you could hear every riff i made i was told to turn down my volume and i only had the gain set at 12 oclock and volume set at 11 they were so taken but of course we dont rehearse to loud we have a drummer,guitar,keyboard and me playing a seven string bass behind five singers coming threw the PA. This amp was handling its own. The sound of this amp is great at 175 watts without the extention cab but for more boom i have a 4 ohm 210 cab wait til they hear that. Feature: Features is another reason i bought this combo when i looked at the back of the head and saw all the inputs and outputs i new then this is it everything i use and more is there plus no fan Ease of Use: This combo plays more to my taste i didnt have to set the EQ as much as i did my ampeg to get the sound i was after i do alot of highend stuff on my seven string modified ravenwest bass Quality: Looks to be made well they did the perfect thing by using a mounting assembly for the amp head dont wont that to vibrate off if something were to happen to it i will replace it with the same Value: Depending on the sound and the weight i feel this is a steal. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call support The Wow Factor: Sound and weight was what i was looking for i do alot of moving around from church to church and draging a BA500 ampeg around was getting to me Overall: Like i said if something was to happen to this amp i would replace it with the same for our larger churchs i would run it threw the PA and use it for a monitor thats what i did with the ampeg anyway. Sould have came with the carry bag for the combo owell thats my next purchase

"Excellent Light Combo" submitted January 15, 2012

By Bob S in Upstate, NY
Musical Background: Long time working semi-pro
Music Style: Jazz, rock, pop, orchestra pit
Overall: I am very pleased with this combo. I use it for jazz combo gigs and big band gigs- straight up for combo gigs, as a monitor with the DI (post) for big band shows, with bass guitar, and upright. I had previously been using a GK MB 150 MicroBass combo which was very good, but high mileage. The GB Shuttle combo is a bit better in almost every aspect- a little light in weight, parametric EQ, tuner output, DI out with pre/post, tilt built into the speaker... and it just sounds better to me. Amp is removable (which I have not used, but does give extra flexibility). The price seems to be going down- I got a nice discount on it. I have only been using it for about a month of gigs, but so far it has been excellent, and I would recommend it.

When you call, mention priority code 16HG-V84D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976