When you call, mention priority code 20G-Y4C1

Rating and Reviews: Gibraltar 5707

Rugged and highly dependable, this hi-hat stand has a compact profile with the stability of a double-braced stand.

Overall

"Fantastic Hi-Hat Stand!" submitted January 12, 2016

By Bradford Penrod in Peoria, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music since 10 and I am 54 now. I play acoustic guitar, keyboards/synths and drums.
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues, Light Jazz, Contemporary and some Electronica. Christian forms of all of these genres.
Sound: As far as sound? This stand is relatively quiet - especially without the cymbals! The mechanisms move freely and easily and all without making any unwanted sounds. The foot pedal is very smooth with no squeaks or rattles. Feature: The adjustability of this stand is great and the locking mechanisms work as they were designed and hold fast. The clutch works good and holds securely. So far the clutch has not needed a lot of attention as far as it coming loose; I love it. The oversized rubber feet really keep the stand in place and help keep it from "walking" away during use. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Once this is set up and correctly adjusted, it becomes a part of the drummer. Quality: This stand should last me a long time. All of the joints, couplings, locks, metal and finish are superb. If I did not know this was a medium duty stand, I would say this is for professionals. The entire stand holds very steady during play, without any unjustified wobbles! Value: This is one case where I can say that I know for certain that I got my money's worth. I am very pleased with this products price to quality ratio... Low-cost and very high quality! Manufacturer Support: I have never needed support with any of my Gibraltar products. The Wow Factor: With all of my Gibraltar hardware I am pleased as to the fantastic aesthetics. This stand does have some "wow" to it, in that it really sparkles and shines. It definitely looks like a lot more was spent on it than the $70 I payed. This would look great on stage as well as in a home rehearsal/practice setting. Overall: Easy review: This stand has more than satisfied me. The hardware is heavy and the chrome finish is brilliant. All of the joints are solid and all of the necessary adjustments are very easy to make. I am a foot-stomper, and I am sure this stand will last me a long time! I have never been anything other than completely satisfied with Gibraltar hardware.

When you call, mention priority code 20G-Y4C1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976