When you call, mention priority code 155K-GN5P

Rating and Reviews: Gator Compact Keys Case

Give your little keyboard, processor or controller some big protection with this durable gig bag from Gator.

Overall

"Look no further! The perfect fit for your POD XT Live." submitted June 22, 2007

Musical Background: Playing musician
Music Style: Rock, metal, Christian, worship
Sound: N/A Feature: Only feature is the one outside zipper pocket which is pretty small. It works fine for a couple of cords and a power supply though. Ease of Use: 2 zippers. I'd say that's easy enough. Quality: Looks well made. Material is standard nylon type weave, padding in main compartment is adequate. Zippers seem adequate as well. Value: Value is great. It's about 1/2 the price of similar items from other manufacturers. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It's the only bag I could find that fits the POD XT Live. Nicely padded, perfect fit. It's a must-have. Overall: If you're looking for protection for your POD XT Live, this is the bag for you. Great price, perfect fit. I love it.

"Great Case for the Zoom R16 Multi-Track SD Recorder" submitted December 7, 2013

By Bradford Guy Penrod in Peoria, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music since I was about 7 - 53 now. Play Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Lead Vocals and Keyboard
Music Style: Light rock, Contemporary, Christian, Electronic, Ballads, Light Country.
Sound: The Zippers make an awesome sound when used. I have thought about sampling the sounds they are so nice. Feature: The case has a nice, dense padding and there is plenty of room inside to store another piece of equipment or you could cut a piece of foam to create a tight fit for the equipment you place in there. The extra pocket on the outside has enough room for power cords, mic cords, manuals. I would like to see a padded hook and loop compartment separator for the main compartment in case you wanted to carry a second piece of equipment in the same bag, or a power supply, box of CDs, Microphones, headphones, etc. Ease of Use: The zippers are very tough and slide very easy. They will likely hold up for years of use. Quality: The overall quality is much more than I expected for the price. The nylon used for the main case is very durable and heavy. The zippers are very heavy and durable - they appear to be nylon. The only drawback I can see is the shoulder strap - it is flimsy and thin, but the hardware for using the shoulder strap is high quality. I do not ever envision the strap breaking or the hardware failing. Overall I love this bag and Gator now has a new customer. Value: I think the price on this item is highly competitive. I have seen padded cases close to this size for $20-$30 more and they do not have near the quality of construction or features. Manufacturer Support: I have not needed support. The Wow Factor: There is some "wow" to it; it's an awesome looking bag and looks very professional. It actually looks rather - Showy! Overall: I cannot own a piece of equipment without some kind of case, just the way I am. Since my Zoom R16 will usually reside on my desk I do not need a flight case - just something to protect from dings, scratches and busted knobs and sliders.

"Good Bag for the Buck!!!" submitted October 18, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Electronic, Industrial, Opera
Sound: I originally purchased the Gator bag for the Akai mini synth I recently purchased. Unfortunately, the Akai didn't fit, HOWEVER, I've got a Boss GT-6 guitar fx pedalboard and this bag works perfectly! It's sturdy and the pocket on the front works great for carrying my cables and such. Quality: I think this will last a long time. Value: Well worth the money. The Wow Factor: This was a very practical addition to my setup even though it came by accident. Overall: I'll be using this until it wears out or I purchase a different pedal or setup.

"Compact keyboard case" submitted November 12, 2012

By Scott G in Tyler, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a professional musician, age 52. I've been earning my living as a musician since age 16. I play guitar, keys, bass and drums
Music Style: Christian, classic rock, blues, country
Overall: I had just purchased a small Axiom 25 keyboard and needed a case for it. Went to the local music store and found the exact case I needed, but it was $74.00! I googled the make and model and zZounds pulled up with the EXACT case for around $25.00. I ordered it, got free shipping, and had the case two days later! It's a perfect fit! Couldn't be happier. Thank you.

"Ease your mind, from those bumps and grinds." submitted January 16, 2006

Musical Background: Weekend Coffeehouse Gigs
Music Style: NeoFolk, Folk Rock, Blues, Jazz
Sound: n/a Feature: I got this to transport my DigiTech GNX4. Fits perfectly - room for power supply and cables in the front pocket. Enough padding to avoid the bumps and grinds of transporting to gigs. Lightweight and highly functional. Quality: Great product. Perfect for transporting delicate gear to small gigs. Value: Great protection for a small investment. Manufacturer Support: n/a Overall: Also protects other pedal board with similar dimensions.

"Works great" submitted November 21, 2013

By dan Ottsman in Weaverville, CA
Music Style: Rock Blues Jazz Country
Overall: Using it for my digitech effects pedal fits perfect

"Sweet for Boss GT-10. Great deal!" submitted June 10, 2010

Musical Background: Active Musician in church
Music Style: Gospel, Funk, Blues
Sound: No sound other than the zippers when I open and close it :) Feature: 2 Medium sized zippers for the main compartment, one for the smaller compartment. Pretty straightforward. It is what it is. Maybe it could've came with more compartments, but the smaller one holds my cords, and mini guitar stand fine! Holds my new Boss GT-10 perfectly! It also has nice rubber cleats on the bottom when you set down on the floor. Nice Gator graphic on the front! Comes with a detachable shoulder strap and handles. Ease of Use: This is a perfect fit for the GT-10. Just set it in, and zip it up. All done! Quality: So far so good... I take good care of my stuff so this bag is all I will ever need for my investment. Again, it fits my GT-10 great! Hopefully it will last a long time. Value: I looked at the boss bag, a little pricey, but this one serves the purpose just fine. Great deal! Definitely worth the bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: It's new, so I will register under the warranty. The Wow Factor: Straight up black, with cool gator graphic and bold red Gator words. Pretty cool. I had other folks asking me what kind of bag it was based off the graphic. Overall: I will keep this for a looong time. I don't need to replace it. If lost or stolen, I'd get another one. There's nothing I don't like about this bag.

When you call, mention priority code 155K-GN5P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976