When you call, mention priority code 175H-12GR

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Gator GC-LPS Deluxe Case

The Gator GC-LPS is a vital investment for guitarists. Don't risk damage to your Les Paul-style guitar - pick up a Gator GC-LPS for some peace of mind.

Overall

"If you own or are going to buy an Epiphone Les Paul, THIS IS THE CASE TO GET!!!" submitted September 11, 2009

Music Style: rock, alternative, prog
Quality: I'd have to say that this Gator case made for Les Paul-style guitars is exceptionally well made. Excellent fit and finish, no blemishes. I have great faith in its reliability and ruggedness, and I can't wait to take it out on the road! Now, a word for all you people that gave this case a bum rap: What were you talking about?! Your comments scared the crap out of me, because I ordered it and the Les Paul, and a few days later read the reviews. It was commented on that it didn't properly fit LP's, and that there was too much space for the guitar to bounce around! But when the items arrived and I placed the LP in the case, it fit PERFECTLY! What on earth were you talking about?! This case is fabulous!!! Value: Yes, absolutely. And it's an especially great deal when you consider the fact that I purchased it at a bargain price when I bought my Epiphone Les Paul Standard! Manufacturer Support: I haven't yet had to deal with the manufacturer, nor do I expect to, as the case's construction is excellent. The Wow Factor: For a guitar case, it does indeed look pretty darn sharp. Sometimes I don't even want to take my guitar out of it when I open it up! I want to stare at it as it holds my precious axe, all snug and plush! Overall: I expect to have this case as long as I have the guitar, which should be quite a long time.

"LP Style case" submitted November 1, 2012

By kenny k in bartlett, TN
Musical Background: profressional, 35 years exp
Music Style: everything
Overall: No problems, well constructed and fits like a glove. I wouldn't put a '76 LP Standard in it if it didn't!!!!

"Gator Hardshell Case for Les Paul" submitted April 12, 2014

By Paul C in Pearl River, LA
Musical Background: Semi Pro, over 40 years
Music Style: Country, Blues, Classic/Southern Rock.
Overall: This is the 2nd Gator Hardshell Case I've purchased. I bought my first one in 2003 for my first Les Paul. It has held up beautifully, still looks practically new, and so does the guitar it protects. When I ordered my new Epi Les Paul, I knew exactly what case I wanted for it. It's more expensive than some, not as expensive as others, but after 11 years of faithful service from my first Gator Case, I feel very confident I am buying a quality case once again.

"Awesome" submitted October 7, 2012

By Matthew F in turners falls, MA
Overall
Overall: Great Case for the money !!!!

"Meh.." submitted December 25, 2008

Music Style: Rock, Punk, Alt
Sound: It sounded amazing for a case i guess.. Feature: very nice features, with a little space to store stuff, 4 latches and a lock. Itd be nice if you could lock 2 or more latches Ease of Use: well, you set the guitar in the case, and then you close it, and latch it..quite simple. a caveman may even be able to do it Quality: Ok, the outside is nice. it looks good, its clean, it shouldnt crack or break with any normal use. however, the inside does not fit a les paul style guitar. there is a large amount of space between the wall of the case and the side of my guitar, and it slides around in the case. This is a bad thing. Value: don't get it. its a waste of your time Manufacturer Support: i didnt have to deal with the gator people, but zzounds was extremely helpful in replacing this case with the epiphone brand name case. The Wow Factor: it does look good, and if it actually fit the instrument i'd keep it and love it. but it doesnt work for what its made for. Overall: i was satisfied with this product until i put my guitar inside of it. i searched for a new product the next day, only because i wasnt motivated to the night before.
12 of 22 people (54.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Does not fit Les Paul guitars." submitted May 23, 2008

By a customer from sprintpcs.com
Overall
Sound: Sounds Like a case should Feature: Has everything a case should have Overall: This case is way to big on the inside to fit a Les Paul. 2" of side to side play and 4"-5" top to bottom Play. I do not feel comfortable in housing my guitar in it.

"Great for Esp ltd EC Guitars" submitted March 22, 2011

Musical Background: Playing 42 years, numerous bands
Music Style: Blues to Metal
Quality: Great case, fits my Esp ltd EC401VF perfectly, good strong handle, strong latches. Should last quite a while. Value: Great price at the time, only $79, not really worth any more. The Wow Factor: Looks better than the newer one, has curves. New one is rather strangely angled and uninteresting. Overall: Should last a while barring any crushing incidents.

When you call, mention priority code 175H-12GR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976