When you call, mention priority code 20W-BL3Z

Rating and Reviews: Gator GCBASS Bass Case

Encase your bass with the Gator GCBASS. With rugged ABS construction on the exterior and a plush interior, this case will protect and coddle your bass.

"Awesome bass case for the price." submitted October 3, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Music Style: rock gospel jazz r&b
Sound: Deluxe bass case, it has no sound,but it feel's great! Feature: no accessories. Value: yes Manufacturer Support: yes i have several gator cases,but no problems. The Wow Factor: does not apply. Overall: i love it,so i will wear it out!!!

"My second one, still a good choice" submitted March 4, 2014

By Al F in Wakefield, MA
Musical Background: Still learning, playing about 1 year
Music Style: Mostly rock (Beatles in particular)
Overall: This year I bought an Ibanez SR300L lefty bass, and it fits in this case. In fact, Zzounds shipped the bass inside the case, and it arrived in one piece, so it must be a good case. One of my cats likes to sleep in the case when I'm practicing, so it's got to be good! I wonder if they sell a vacuum cleaner or something to get out the cat hairs?

"Great bass case and decent price! ZZsounds works for me." submitted July 20, 2011

Musical Background: semi-pro
Music Style: funk, jazz, rock
Sound: Case is great and for the price I couldn't find a better deal out there--so I bought two! Delivery was fast and packed very well.

"Gator GCBASS Case" submitted March 13, 2013

By Al F
Overall
Overall: This fits my Squier Vintage Modified Left-Handed Jazz Electric Bass. I've only had it for a week or so, but so far it is in good condition. I have enough storage space inside for my shoulder strap, small headphones, headphone amp, and tuner. Wow factor? Not sure how to rate that, or sound for that matter :)

"Need No Other" submitted April 4, 2012

By Michelle B in Corning, NY
Musical Background: 31 yrs playing,
Music Style: Country, Southern Rock
Overall: Awesome Case, No need to spend more on something else when this case is all you need. Period. Buy It!

"Gator GCBASS Deluxe Bass Case " submitted October 15, 2012

By Darrah Grays in Orlando, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 40 plus yrs, keyboards, bass, acoustical guitar, drums and learning to play soprano sax.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Gospel, Contemporary and Smooth Jazz and Neo-Soul
Overall: Very nice. I love the case.

"Gator Bass Case. " submitted November 16, 2014

By a customer from chuckboggs.com
Musical Background: Decades
Music Style: Rock and Roll
Overall: Received the case a few days before the start of a 3 week road trip to the UP of Michigan and Wisconsin. My Five string Fender Jazz traveled perfectly allthough the case exterior warped in several places. Not sure why becausr it traveled with me and not subject to weather changes. Overall the case performed as designed.

Gator GCBASS Bass Case Customer Review submitted October 11, 2009

Music Style: blues, rock,
Sound: Great product, better price Feature: soft inside cushion my new Fender Jazz bass Ease of Use: Blindfolded easy Value: excellent Manufacturer Support: ? The Wow Factor: Black favorite color

"The sexy ultimate case //.)" submitted December 22, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: I'm in a alt./punk rock band, and a rap producer
Music Style: funk, punk, alt., rock, r&b, rap, hip hop
Sound: Oh the best sounding case ive ever had Feature: durable and was perfect for my bass and plenty of storage Ease of Use: very very easy to use haha you would have to be dumb not to know how to use it Quality: this is the best case i own couldn't ask for anything better Value: i would've paid double for it Manufacturer Support: haven't had to really use it for the case but they are the best at what they do The Wow Factor: oh its very sexy and its def. a turn on haha Overall: get it if you want your bass to keep its quality and not get ruined

"Hope it's just an adjustment to fix" submitted September 21, 2014

By Jonathan H in Pismo Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Piano since 5; string bass and bass guitar since 13. Many genres and bands.
Music Style: jazz, rock n' roll, R&B, soul, gospel
Overall: My new Ned Steinberger Radius V fretless bass has changed over the last 3 weeks. I slowly have developed the strings striking the fretboard on the lower 2-3 frets only: the upper 3 are the worst. Otherwise, I am happy with the sound and the quality of workmanship. Electronics seem solid.

"Ned Steinberger Radius 5 Bass" submitted September 18, 2014

By Stan H in Pismo Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I began piano at 5, and started string bass at 13. I've played in multiple bands and orchestras since.
Music Style: jazz, rhythm & blues, rock n' roll,
Overall: This bass really meets my expectations well. The ease of play, and the rich sound made this fretless deliver more of what it takes to sound really good. The look is a little weird, without the tuning pegs above. But on further inspection, I was amazed at the ease of changing strings, and the ability of the tuning pegs to really hold the strings in place.

"Yes, it's a guitar case..." submitted October 12, 2011

Overall
Feature: As a guitar case, all expected features are there, except there's no top on the internal compartments. Not a biggy though as the inside top of the case holds things in. I like the way the neck is supported which is along quite a length of it instead of just at one point. Ease of Use: Works like a guitar case. I like the fact it has 4 latches for when I forget one, or one pops open - plenty more to cover. Quality: Seems to be quite rugged and built well. So far the latches work easily and its too new to determine how the "look" might age. I suppose just like people, guitar cases don't age equally well (have you seen Keith Richards lately?) I take my guitar on the road in this thing and feel confident the guitar is safe. The guitar takes a lot more abuse while hanging off my shoulders than inside this case. Value: Good price + good quality = good value Manufacturer Support: I don't have any experience with the manufacturer, but I'll say zzounds was excellent in helping me deal with the first shipment which was damaged. I can't see how the process of returning the broken item and getting a non-broken one could be any less painful. Overall: I contacted zzounds about what might fit my guitar since it is a non mainstream guitar. they came back promptly with a recommendation so I got it - fits perfectly. Haven't had the case long, but if it doesn't last for a really long time, I'll be surprised. At this point, I really don't expect to have to replace it. Of course if it gets lost or stolen, there goes the guitar too.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-BL3Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976