When you call, mention priority code 1760-PDQY

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: G7TH Nashville Capo

Clamp quickly and in style with the unique and effective design of the G7th Nashville Guitar Capo. The spring strength has been reduced to eliminate detuning.

"My Favorite Capo" submitted July 25, 2014

By Alex Graves in New York, NY
Overall
Music Style: Rock & Country.
Overall: I've been using capos almost my entire musical career, and have tried them all (Kyser, Planet Waves, Shubb, etc.) - but G7th stands head-and-shoulders above each one! I was fan of their original Performance Capo (and still am) - but I love lighter action of the its spring-loaded cousin, the Nashville. The first one I bought up got pretty beat up from repeated use, and I was prepared to buy a new one, but one of my bandmates reminded me that all G7th capos have a lifetime warranty, so I contacted them, and they were happy to exchange it for me - no questions asked! What other capo company is doing that? None! Bottom line: I love this thing. I couldn't recommend it more highly. Pick one up! You won't be disappointed!

"Best quick change capo on the market." submitted March 26, 2011

By a customer from destinysong.com
Musical Background: Professional musician
Music Style: Rock/Contemporary Christian
Sound: Works very well if you know how to use a capo. Most people capo in the wrong position leaving too much room between the fret and the capo. The G7th Nashville resolves the issue of pulling the strings sharp which is what the lame Keyser quick change does. Feature: Reduced spring strength which is very helpful for not pulling your strings out of tune. Ease of Use: No brainer, it's a quick change capo built for live/stage use. Quality: Totally cool looking, sleek style, great aluminum finish. Value: When they were released they were more expensive, now they are the same price as a Keyser so I see no reason not to get this instead of the inferior Keyser. I own a dozen capos, one in every case, bag, desk, studio, whatever. I have 4 Keysers laying around I will never use again. Manufacturer Support: Indifferent, never needed it. The Wow Factor: Best looking quick change capo. Overall: I own two of these and recently bought one for someone else. Capo in the correct position and you will be super happy.

"Love it" submitted July 25, 2014

Overall
Overall: Works well. Easy to use and light. simple application - you just squeeze and clamp. Very fast and secure as it puts just the right amount of tension on the guitar. I've used it on a variety of necks including C, Flat C, V, and modified V and it works well on all. The lightness does not impede neck vibration and the capo will not leave marks or harm the finish in any way. String pitch is very accurate with no distortion or buzzing. Though I've had this capo for only about 4 months, it looks like it will last forever.

"Great Capo!" submitted July 25, 2014

By James M in New York, NY
Musical Background: I have been playing acoustic guitar for 34 years
Music Style: Americana, folk
Overall: Really great capo. Fast and easy to use, worked very well. Looks great. I was able to clamp in the headstock when not in use. I will be buying more of these in the future.

"What a Cool Capo!" submitted July 25, 2014

By Bobby R in Dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing music for 25 years. I am a Fender Strat guy that plays through a Laney VC30-212 combo.
Music Style: Hard Rock
Overall: The G7th Nashville Capo is a definite winner for me. With one hand, It is easy to move up and down the neck and properly position. When not in use, it clamps nicely to the headstock. I also love the lifetime warranty and on top of that they sell replacement rubber strips in case they wear down.

"my new capo of choice" submitted July 25, 2014

By bobby s in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: professional and experienced
Music Style: Diverse and busy performer
Overall: I am very happy with this product. I have used them all in this one clamps in tune the first time. I had no issues with it and this is my capo of choice now. I am a professional player, very experienced in very happy with this product.

"Great capo" submitted July 25, 2014

Overall
Overall: Bought this capo a few days ago and used on my gig last night. Worked flawlessly and is inexpensive.

G7TH Nashville Capo Customer Review submitted November 22, 2008

Overall
Sound: this thing sucks i must admit when i first bought it only one review was out on it so i took a chance. biggest piece of crap ever. will not work on lower frets such as first or second strings buz and if your hand hits it even a little it will slide it over. has no strenth id highly advise a kyser

"Disappointed" submitted January 23, 2008

Music Style: Rock, country
Sound: The low E string buzzes when capoed at the first or second fret. I've tried it on two guitars (Larrivee OM-03 and Larrivee parlor) with the same result. The capo has to be positioned perfectly to avoid this. I'll stick with my Shubb. The Wow Factor: It's visually very appealing, just doesn't work too well.

"GREAT GREAT CAPO" submitted July 23, 2014

By Jonny L in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Long time!! over 30yrs--semi pro Guitarist, Banjo, Piano ...also teach
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues, Classic Rock, some jazz and bluegrass
Overall: This is "hands down" the BEST capo for the money...easy on and off, my guitar stays in tune from the 1st Fret all the way up to the 12th fret and EVERYTHING in between. I am VERY surprised by some of the negative reviews I have seen here...I sound like either these person are NOT using the capo correctly or maybe they are getting this G 7th Capo CONFUSED with some of their comparators! (will not mention these "cheaper" brands)..AND for the customer who reviewed and said "broke it after two days" ..did he realized that ALL the G 7th capos come with a lifetime warrantee?? (I did some research BEFORE I purchased this capo) and he can get a replacement for free!!!?...anyway, great product ...would recommend this to anyone!

"Great capo" submitted July 23, 2014

By Jonny L in Nashville, TN
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues, Classic Rock, some jazz and bluegrass

"Broke After Two Uses" submitted September 7, 2012

By Tess B in Hoover, AL
Musical Background: over 10 years
Overall: This capo broke after two uses. I bought it a day ago and have played with it twice and the spring broke on it. Should've stuck to the cheaper one like I was told. Too costly for it to break within 2 plays. VERY disappointed.

When you call, mention priority code 1760-PDQY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976