When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-SMC8

Rating and Reviews: Furman M8X2 Conditioner

Your rack, while impressive, is useless without electricity. Power your gear and guard against surges with the affordable Furman M-8X2 power conditioner.

Overall

"Great for the Price and for people with a non lighting setup!" submitted December 29, 2010

By a customer from earthlinknet
Musical Background: Mobile DJ
Music Style: All Modern types
Sound: IT does it's job that it's intended for. I have lights in my setup, so this is good for anyone without a lighting setup. It never failed me yet at least Value: Good Value for a non lighting setup Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with Furman because I had no problems as of yet, had it for 2 years now The Wow Factor: NOthing fancy about this one really, still looks good on your rack or mobile rack

"It just works!" submitted August 18, 2012

By Carl H in Lafayette, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist/Drummer/Singer/Engineer for 15+ years. Portable recording/Home Studio
Music Style: A little bit of everything.
Overall: I purchased this power conditioner to take the top space in a 4u Gator rack along with my Presonus HP60, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, and Alesis DM5 Module. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars for features and overall is because due to the shallow depth of the unit and the deepness of my other 3 products, I had to purchase a short extension to connect the wall wort plug for the DM5 Module. Other than this small issue (due solely to my particular setup), the product is fantastic and operates exactly as advertised. The front plug is extremely useful. The price point for the features and quality is excellent.

"Hope I Don't Need It, Glad I Have It." submitted January 24, 2012

By Rodger R in Long Beach, CA
Musical Background: 20+ years exp. multi-instrumentalist/singer-songwriter
Music Style: Funk/Rock/Soul
Overall: zZounds had the best price I could find for this item. The spacing is perfect for wall warts, it's well built, and simply having this for my gear gives me a little added peace of mind. This unit resolved all of my power cord issues right off the bat and I was able to isolate all of my studio gear from potential sources of unwanted noise.

"Furman Got it Right" submitted January 15, 2011

Musical Background: composer, performer
Music Style: Classical and soft jazz
Feature: A power outlet on the front panel is particularly useful. Quality: The materials used for the Furman are top notch. The power plugs grip tight for a secure connection. This is an important consideration in the event you transport your gear. The tight connections are not likely to come loose.

"Furman M-8x2 Merit Power Conditioner" submitted December 25, 2014

By Fred Hofstetter in Fairfield, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Technical Director for medium size church. Responsible for sound, lighting, and all other A/V.
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Purchased 3 of the M-8x2 units and have been using them for a couple weeks with no problems. Almost paid $10 more for each unit before I checked zZounds. Best price, delivered quickly and on time at no cost. Units are being used to save over $200/yr in replacing poorly designed switches on QSC amplifiers. Connected two amps to each unit.

"Wonderful product for what my needs were" submitted November 7, 2014

By David S in Parma, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Played various instruments throughout my life: Trumpet, violin, guitar and piano. Mainly DJ with my company
Overall: While it is purely a glorified power strip, I enjoyed the fact it wasn't too heavy so didn't add anymore weight to my road case. Would have been awesome if they came with rack mount screws instead of me buying them or at least stating that in the description. Other that that no complaints works well and the price was indeed worth it.

Furman M8X2 Conditioner Customer Review submitted August 21, 2011

Musical Background: 40 year touring musician and studio engineer
Music Style: Rock, progressive
Sound: I've always purchased Furman conditioners in the past and this one is no different. Same great quality and reliability. Also bought the floor model for my guitar rig and to take with me. Great stuff! Feature: No other stuff included, The best feature is piece of mind. You can hear the difference when you plug in to a service that always had noise etc. in the past. Ease of Use: Easy, Just plug and play! Quality: Great, all steel construction, nothing left out. Value: Best value around. Have you priced some of the others on the market!!! Does everything you need it to do period! Manufacturer Support: Always answer, but you have the same few minute wait as everybody else! The Wow Factor: Come on it's a steel box with outlets, I guess it would be sexy if I were a welder!! Overall: Buy it !!!!!

"Peace of mind" submitted September 16, 2012

By chris marcoux in chatham, ON
Musical Background: Bass player for Trigger
Music Style: Rock, metal
Overall: It does what it's supposed too. No bells and whistles.. Just protects your gear from power trips and dirty power. Plus one button to turn on all your gear. Very well made and great price for piece of mind.

"It does its job at a price I can deal with" submitted August 14, 2012

By Dwight R in Washington, DC
Overall
Sound: I've got all my recording gear running through this, and the sound does seem a bit cleaner than when I had everything plugged into a cheap power strip. Feature: Like I mentioned, I opted for the version without features, so in that respect it delivered. It's got a nice big on/off switch, and that's it. Ease of Use: It literally could not be easier. Quality: It looks and feels solid, if unadorned. Value: Considering how much you -can- spend on what basically amounts to a rack-mountable power strip, this little number is a bargain. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any issues that have required me to contact customer service, and hope that I won't! The Wow Factor: It's not exactly sexy, but it is amazing how much less I stress out about my gear, knowing I've got this unit between it and a power surge. Overall: I'm not a gearhead, so I opted for the version sans bells and whistles that I wouldn't be able to understand anyway. The price is reasonable, it looks nice mounted on my rack, and the peace of mind living in a region notorious for power outages is worthwhile.

"Ferman" submitted March 2, 2014

By Chris S in Canton, OH
Musical Background: Band
Overall: You can't beat Furman products

"Just buy it." submitted April 19, 2011

Musical Background: Full time musician
Music Style: Metal, hardcore
Sound: It's a conditioner, it doesn't make sound. But, it doesn't hum or pop when you turn it on and off. Feature: No pop out lights, but the jack in the front is nice. For what you pay, it does it's job well. Ease of Use: Plug and go. Pretty simple. Quality: Feels sturdy. outlets aren't loose or anything. Very thing power cord. Value: For the price, its amazing. Less than $100 and you can protect all your rack gear from surges. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: It's no Jessica Alba, but it sure does look good in my rack. Overall: I plan on keeping this thing till it quits. Fits all my needs and couldn't really ask for more.

"Furman M-8x2 Merit Power conditioner" submitted September 23, 2012

By John M in Chittenango, NY
Musical Background: Sound tech
Overall: The power conditioner is just what I hoped it to be. However the Fed Ex shipping has left a bad taste in my mouth. They delivered it to a nursing home when my shipping address was clearly marked on the outside. If I was not know in the facility I would have never got it. When the Fed Ex driver was told the package did not belong at the Nursing home the driver refused to correct the issue.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-SMC8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976