When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-8CYZ

Rating and Reviews: Fishman Neo-D Sound-Hole

For perfect balance from string to string, look no further than this affordable Fishman pickup. It needs no batteries to operate.

"Outstanding little device!" submitted June 21, 2012

By Phil Whitman in Denver, CO
Musical Background: Jam at home for years
Music Style: Acoustic ALT rock, Heavy rock, Chord progressions
Overall: I have never looked into buying a pickup for my acoustic until now. I read some reviews and got some advice from friends and ended up choosing this one. This thing sounds FANTASTIC and was easy to put in. I wouldn't recommend paying anything over what this little guy goes for because I can't see the sound getting any better. This thing rocks!

"Sturdy pickup" submitted November 1, 2006

Overall
Sound: Clear sounds. It's good for fingerpicking. Ease of Use: It should've been easy to set up. My Neo D had a problem with the hole for the screw though. It was a bit too small, but other than that, it's all good.

"EXCELLENT" submitted April 30, 2014

By walt young in joshua tree, CA
Musical Background: Play professionally
Music Style: Country, blues, pop.
Overall: I did not want a sound hole pickup that looks like a big chuck of wood with a logo on it. Just plain and simple and do the job. I put it in a plywood parlor guitar i use for bottle neck slide. Amazingly the strings are balanced across the board. The sound is excellent. My end pin was drilled out for a jack once. The plug on this fits through the hole that was there. I am leaving the wire attached. I thought I would cut off the wire and put an endpin jack but why bother this is fine. It needs no batteries to fuss with. The volume and tones are easily dialed in on an amp or PA mixer.

"EXCELLENT" submitted May 25, 2014

By walt young in california, CA
Musical Background: Play professionally
Music Style: Country, blues, pop.
Overall: To be short this is an excellent pickup. I did not want a big chunk of wood stuck in my sound hole or something with dials and knobs. The sound quality is very good and string balance is perfect across the board. My guitar had the end pin hole already drilled so I just ran the long cable out the hole which is nice in case I want to use the pickup for a different guitar.

"Better than expected" submitted January 15, 2012

By Steve S in Indianapolis, IN
Overall
Music Style: rock, hip hop country blues electronic folk
Overall: Easy to install and is much louder than expected. I am pleased it sound is quite clear would buy again.

Fishman Neo-D Sound-Hole Customer Review submitted June 29, 2006

Overall
Sound: The sound is really balanced from string to string. I was suprised at how it sounded! Its very loud though, given its passive nature, but I have a preamp to fix that. Feature: There isn't any feature man! its just a pickup! Ease of Use: Its so easy to install and requires no batteries (WHICH I TOTALLY ADORE A LOT). Quality: So far haven't given me any issues! Value: THIS IS EASILY WORTH THE MONEY! VERY NICE PICKUP! I'm IMPRESSED! Manufacturer Support: never had to use them! Overall: Overall this is a really nice buy for those who do not already have a pick up. Can't go wrong with this one!
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Fishman Neo-D Sound-Hole Customer Review submitted February 2, 2006

Overall
Sound: The sound quality is much better than any pickup I have ever used I love it Quality: Looks well made to me, but who am I Value: It's well worth the price Manufacturer Support: I did not need to make contact with the company Overall: I don't need anything other than this

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-8CYZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976