When you call, mention priority code 206-BYH9

Rating and Reviews: Fishman Loudbox Performer

Bi-amplified for maximum projection and power without the usual bulk, the Loudbox also sports on-board effects for maximum versatility.

"quality sound sound sound" submitted April 24, 2015

By richard s in toledo , OH
Musical Background: 40 + years
Music Style: country ..folk..classic rock
Overall: i do coffee shops, restaurants, some bars...just me my guitar and a mic...incredible! read the manual...this is not your avg. amp. but once you play with it at lower volumes to find what you like for each style tune. nothing else comes close the vocals are clear and distinct....and my guitar has never sounded better. and im using 1974 electronics in a custom made guitar.

"Fishman Loudbox Performer Acoustic Amp" submitted September 25, 2015

By Jim C
Musical Background: active performing singer & guitarist, last 10 years
Music Style: Standards, Oldies, Classic Country
Overall: This amp is by far the best I've used in a live performance. The sound is clear, precise and warm. The best for vocals and acoustic guitar. The amp is 30# and is easy to carry around. By the way get the cover, it's large and very handy. The back stand is a real plus.

"good solid unit" submitted February 5, 2016

By scott sawyer s in crestline, CA
Musical Background: semi pro , guitar , piano vocs
Music Style: soft rock , folk rock , classic rock
Overall: Good unit I was going to buy an AER which I have never got to play through one but got to check out the loudbox at a local shop and really liked the sound of it . Very organic and warm sounding , no buzz , eq , anti feedback , and reverb work well . I've found over the years to get good acoustic guitar reinforcement to be almost impossible but pretty pleased with this unit . Seems to work pretty well with all my acoustics particularly a new tak tc135sc fusion nylon with cool tube I just got for some stuff I'm working on . The amps a little pricey but zz' s pay plan helps with that , A good choice for a gear . Hope this helps all you gear heads .

"Amazing Amp" submitted August 2, 2016

By Javier Diaz in Orange City , FL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 3 years, self taught. And sing from Classical and worship.
Music Style: Christian Rock Ballads
Overall: This is by far one of the best Amp I've played. The sound and quality is superb. I'm playing a Godin Ultra A6 and vocals and the quality of both together is amazing. No issues when played at a high volume keeping the sound intact. I def recommend this for any starter to professional acoustic guitar player out there, a must have indeed.

"Not my favorite acoustic amp :-(" submitted January 12, 2016

By Richard Russell in Sacramento, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar and piano for 40 years. I play Gretsch, Gibson, Taylor, Yamaha guitars.
Music Style: Country, blues, rock
Overall: I was looking to purchase a solid acoustic amp as I was experiencing problems with my California Blonde acoustic amp. Based on my research, I purchased the Fishman Loudbox. In my opinion, the California Blonde outperforms the Loudbox. My Taylor sounds much more pure through the Blonde and more colored and dark through the Loudbox. I am going to keep the Loudbox and use it for portable purposes while I play with the controls and get more acquainted with Fishman's approach. In the meantime I am going to fix or replace the Blonde, which is a much better sounding amp.

"Excellent affordable quality acoustic amp" submitted February 26, 2015

By Peter Holdaas in Blaine, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for over 50 years. I play electric and acoustic guitar and bass.
Music Style: I have experience in all styles, but at present I am playing and singing fingerstyle blues along the lines of Mississippi John H
Overall: This is the best acoustic amp for the money. Lightweight and versatile. Plenty of power. Great 3-band EQ and effects allow you to dial in your sound. I play a D28 Martin through a channel and a vocal mic through the other and the result is great. Fishman is a reputable company and when I needed support they were prompt and friendly. In fact when I had an issue with my amp they replaced it with a brand new one. For small to mid-sized venues this is an ideal amp for the singer songwriter.

When you call, mention priority code 206-BYH9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976