When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-9M0V

Rating and Reviews: Fishman Loudbox Artist AC

With 120 watts of power, this Fishman acoustic amp fills the room with gorgeous clean tone. Sweeten your sound with onboard reverb, chorus, delay and more.

"Loud Box Artist.....Rockin little amp" submitted September 19, 2013

By Jordan Jackson in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 18yr singer songwriter.
Music Style: Acoustic rock, blues, and Christian
Overall: I bought this from zzounds.com got it fast at the right price I will continue to buy. This thing sounds amazing. I used it for home jam and did a little recording with the di outs. Sounds great. Last night I did a truck bed jam at the local park for friends and family and I had the volume up about 1/3 of the way and it filled the park with music. You wont find a better value with function and price. Guitar and vocals soumd stellar. Me and the loudbox artists will be buddies for a long long time!

"Awesome Amp!!" submitted February 28, 2014

By Dean H in Anadarko, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Have played 20 plus years, mainly hobby and small jam sessions. Currently play a Martin acoustic and Gibson Les Paul.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, or whatever fits my mood at the time.
Overall: I had a Fender Acoustisonic 100 amplifier that I sold to a friend of mine, I loved the amp but wanted to give the Fishman a try after hearing good things. I have to say this amp is clean and the sound is beautiful, no hiss what so ever, there is no contest in sound between this and the Fender. I would definitely recommend this amp to anyone who likes to plug in their acoustic. If your in the hunt for an acoustic amp, GET THIS ONE! The effects are also amazing!

"Fantastic..." submitted March 26, 2014

By Geoff G in Willow Grove, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 16 years playing acoustic instruments. I play in two bands and perform regularly.
Music Style: Bluegrass, country square neck resonator guitar.
Overall: This box has all the features and capability one would expect from Fishman. It's light, very portable and very powerful. When the high EQ is way up, there's a hiss, but that is likely my pickup and preamp. The ability to connect external devices for playing along and controlling levels is very helpful and useful. The pre and post EQ lines out are great if you'll be using this box as your own monitor in a large system. Overall, this has everything I'll need, and some things that are great to have down the road. I marked Value down a little because I found during my research that the markup on these is high. Do your homework and use the price beating feature that Zzounds offers! They beat the lowest price I found... They got the sale and I got an awesome amp.

"Fishman Loudbox LBX 600" submitted September 19, 2012

By Troy H in Victoria, BC
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 14 years. Mostly as a hobby but have worked up to playing professionally.
Music Style: Jazz, Christian, R&B, Rock...
Overall: Just bought this and have only had 3 days of use out of it. I've played it with an Eastman AR371CE which is a hollow body Jazz guitar with a neck pickup. It sounds great. I get a great tone with it and its got plenty of head room. Pleased so far.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Wow" submitted October 18, 2014

By David P in Mason City, IA
Musical Background: Guitar, Sax, Piano. 30yrs
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz
Overall: This little amp has it all. Unbelievable sound in such a small package. Amp is very sexy with my Martin DCPA1 Plugged into it. They are a dream duo. If given a redo, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this amp again, and again, and again. Like Groundhog Day, but id wake up grinning every day I got to turn this baby on.

"Awesome amp!! You will not be disappointed!!" submitted March 20, 2014

By Marvin(Dean) Harvey in Anadarko, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 20 plus years! Arsenal includes Martin Electric Acoustic, Gibson Les Paul, Mesa Boogie Nomad, etc...
Music Style: Rock, blues, country, or just about anything that puts a smile on my face!
Overall: I had a Fender Acoustasonic amp for about 1 year, I decided to upgrade to this Fishman. When I plugged my Martin guitar in I was blown away by how crystal clear the sound is and the selection of effects, plus the power this little amp has! I would recommend this amplifier to anyone who is shopping for the best!

"Incredible Amp for the price" submitted April 8, 2013

By Gary V in Mission, TX
Musical Background: I play very regularly for Church
Music Style: Strictly for the Glory of God
Overall: I owned the previous version of this amp until it got stolen! I ended up sticking with Fishman, and am I ever glad I did! Incredible little amp. I've had professionals come up to me after a performance to ask me about my amp. One thought I was using a 12 string. The other said it sounded like I was playing 2 guitars. Effects are awesome! You can not find a better amp for the money.
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Sergio Torres, Waterbury, VT." submitted September 14, 2016

By Sergio Torres in Waterbury, VT
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 45 years, I play guitars and harmonica and I sing too. I play semi professional and as a hobby.
Music Style: I play folk, rock, country, jazz and oldies but goodies. I play Gospel too.!!
Overall: I bought this amp at Advance Music in Burlington, Vt. I play a little bit of everything almost. I play a Taylor and Yamaha guitar through it. The best sounding Fishman I've ever bought for the guitar and vocals. Vocals come in really clear. I even made a music CD using my acoustic amp. I highly recommend this product!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-9M0V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976