When you call, mention priority code 176M-NXLT

Rating and Reviews: Franklin Southwest Strap

From the weave pattern to the concho, these rugged leather straps perfectly embody the American Southwest. Choose from black, chocolate, or gold.

Overall

"I've purchased a number of guitar straps over the years and tend to stick with brands that I am familiar with. The ZZound descr" submitted May 20, 2010

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Professional retired
Music Style: Classic rock, jazz
Sound: N/A Feature: Quality leather, thick -- but supple. No problem putting Dunlop strap locks on it. Ease of Use: N/A Quality: This product is made very well, no loose threads. Sometimes even real leather has an artificial look to it -- not this strap. It's appearance is that of a strap costing much more. Value: This strap is definitely worth the price. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: This strap has a southwestern appeal that is classic, not overdone. Very timeless design. Overall: Should I want another guitar strap, for any reason, I will look at Franklin products before looking elsewhere.

"Franklin Straps are the best!!" submitted March 3, 2011

Musical Background: Student/Teacher/Hobbyist/Collector
Music Style: Anything with a good beat, but I love the Blues.
Sound: N/A Feature: It's a guitar strap... Ease of Use: Well you attatch one end to one strap button.... Quality: The engraved silver medallion is very elegant, as is the southwest strip of beadwork, and the cut of the leather strap as well. Not to mention the beautiful soft grained leather they use to make their straps. But the thing I like about it the best, is it's extra length. I am a big guy, and most "off the rack" straps are too short for me, even on the last notch. Value: Very much worth the money in my opinion. Some reviews think these straps are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you want a cheap strap, buy a cheap strap; if you want a good strap, buy a Franklin. Manufacturer Support: Never had to find out. The Wow Factor: Yeah, it's real nice. I think I've said that... Overall: I buy a strap for each of my guitars, and I don't expect I will ever have to replace this strap, the quality of the strap, as well as the workmanship used to make it equal a strap that will last forever. But I may replace the Levy's straps I own with Franklin Straps.

"Great looking, extremely comfortable guitar strap!" submitted June 17, 2010

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Musical Background: Musician, vocalist
Music Style: Americana, country, bluegrass
Overall: I have bought many guitar straps over the years and this one is by far, one of the most comfortable and the best looking guitar strap. Quality is hard to find today and this is old school quality.

"Love my Franklins" submitted January 27, 2014

By Ron Orton in Gardendale , AL
Musical Background: professional
Music Style: Classic rock, country, blues and Christian Praise
Overall: I got my first Franklin about 7 years ago. Of all my straps all but one is a Franklin. Durable, super soft glove leather and beautiful

"Franklin is the best!!!" submitted March 3, 2014

By Neel F in Aiken, SC
Music Style: Classic Rock, Classic Country, Blues
Overall: Franklin straps are the best I have found!! Hand crafted, comfortable, and made in the USA!! The price is worth it!!

"A FITS JUST RIGHT STRAP !!!" submitted July 18, 2012

By Owen Murdoch in Miramichi, NB
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing guitar for over 56 years now. Only 70 now so no reason to quit yet.
Music Style: Mostly Country but also Classic Rock, Blues, Folk and now Precussive Rythm in a Traditional Instrumental Irish Ceilidh Group. He
Overall: I have a short neck and high neck muscle rise so wide straps just ride up and into my neck and are no good for me at all. I have one old cork strap 1 3/4" wide which is perfewct for me so I keep changing it to each guitar I play (4) and so I always worried about damage to it or just wearing it out. It is very hard to replace but this new 2" from Franklin works very well.It is extremly well made and sits well on my neck. I now have 3 of them and if I ever need another one I would quickly buy more and readily advise them to others.TRY'em YOU'll LIKE'em !!! ..... Owen.

"Great Guitar Straps" submitted October 28, 2013

By Bill M
Musical Background: Been playing off and on since 1971
Music Style: 60's and 70's rock/folk-rock
Overall: The Southwest Leather Straps are great. The leather is soft, yet the strap is plenty sturdy. The design with the beads and concho are unique and go well with my two Stratocasters.

When you call, mention priority code 176M-NXLT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976