When you call, mention priority code 171V-NZFZ

Rating and Reviews: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24

PC-based home studio? Look no further than this FireWire interface, with 2 Focusrite mic preamps, 2 TRS line ins, MIDI and S/PDIF I/O, and 6 line outputs.

"Serious Contender..." submitted August 31, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Hobby Engineer/Producer
Music Style: J
Sound: For an interface in this price range it sounds great. Nice conversion and preamps. I've had the Echo Gina 3G and NI Audio Kontrol 1 and the pre's on the Saffire sound better than both. Feature: Very feature packed. Lots of different input and output possibilities. Ease of Use: There is a big learning curve for the Mix Control Software. I wish there was a way to totally bypass it and use the DAW to control sounds. That said once you figure it out there are many routing possibilities and you can change configurations quickly. But I personally could do without it. Quality: Seems to be built very sturdy. It's bigger that I thought it would. Very solid. Value: Good value for what you get. Overall: Hopefully this will work for me for years to come. I'd only consider changing if I outgrew it.

"Really good for vocals" submitted May 26, 2011

Musical Background: Lead vocalist
Music Style: Pop Rock
Sound: The best for vocals Feature: Really good, u can connect to other speakers n monitors Ease of Use: Really easy to setup with my windows xp & Mac Quality: Looks very durable Value: Good for the money Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any problems The Wow Factor: Really nice design Overall: very satisfied

Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Customer Review submitted December 4, 2011

Overall
Sound: i have used this sound card and its amazing...i will highly recomend this one.... Feature: high quality preamp..lots of i/o...nice AD converters....... Ease of Use: it will take little time to getting use to it.. Quality: solid build... Manufacturer Support: nice team.. The Wow Factor: go for it if you have firewire slot in your pc or laptop..

"GREAT DEAL" submitted November 17, 2011

Musical Background: Ive been producing for 7 years
Music Style: HIP HOP
Sound: The sound is great, I produce mostly hip hop so Im mostly sampling vinyl and every thing sounds good no problems, my triton also sounds quite well although I do run that through a tube amp. Plenty of headroom. I give it a 9 just cause I only have my mbox 2 to compare this too which the focusrite it blows out of the water.. Feature: zero monitoring, wish they had some reverb to add to the zero monitoring, the dsp does that for $100 more. THIS CONSOLE ONLY HAS 4 ACTUAL AUDIO INPUTS, dont get confused on that. Many posibilities to expand up to 24 inputs but only 4 audio in. I like the led meters on the front of the console very useful Ease of Use: I wouldnt say there is a learnig curve Quality: everything feels solid Value: Now that everything works like it should I am very confident I got my moneys worth. Manufacturer Support: Here is the deal if you need support do not expect it from focusrite tech. They have plenty of stuff on the web site to get you going, If you do need help and have to talk to someone....GOOD LUCK. This is the main reason Im writing this. Make sure you look up there incompatable list on there web site. if you have nvidia nforce4 chip on your computer there will be problems, I finnally figured this out after many hours of headache. Although it didnt look like there was a fix, I bought a new firewire chip from frys electronics for $27 it worked like a charm so dont give up just yet. the chip was a "Siig firewire 3-port PCI I/O" The Wow Factor: YEA for the price cant beat the quality. Overall: I would rate it higher if it wasnt for the focusrite support team, very disapointed with them. The worst support Ive had from a company.

"Focusrite Wins " submitted December 2, 2012

By Luis Bello in Brookyn, NY
Musical Background: Played the drums for 18 yrs, been Producing for 8 yrs
Music Style: Hip-Hop/Classical/Latin/Reggae/Jazz
Overall: This is by Far the Best interface I've used. The things that you can do with such a small and portable interface is not even fair. Love it!!

"Satisfied customer!!" submitted December 20, 2010

Musical Background: Semi-Professional Producer
Music Style: R&B, Pop, Hip Hop
Sound: Sound quality of this unit is pristine. The preamps are much more quiet than my Yamaha mixer and are very hot, which for me is a good thing. At first my mixes were sounding 'muddier', then I realized that this is a good thing, as it will help me to put in more separation in mix. After a couple weeks I can already tell the difference over my previous sound card. Feature: Components seem really well. I like the front pot controls. The inputs and outputs are more than I use know, but I bought the unit to encourage growth. Ease of Use: The unit itself is easy to use, but the software has a learning curve. Its just works differently than any other mixing software I've used previously, and that's a lot. Quality: Build quality is great, it's heavier than it appears, and to me that's a good thing. Value: Definitely worth the price to me. I felt like it was an upgrade that was worth it. Manufacturer Support: I haven't dealt with phone support, however their internet site is pretty thorough, and Focusrite has tutorials on youtube, etc. Overall: I am very satisfied. I would only replace it with the unit that has internal effects, the Saffire Pro 24 DSP, if I needed that. Right now I don't, so I'm good to go.

"Focusrite made a Ninja Preamp/Interface!!!!!" submitted February 1, 2011

Musical Background: Musician/Audio Engineer
Music Style: Electronica/House
Sound: Premps are pretty transparent, and offer good gain for the price of the product, I am impressed. Until I get my mad lion mod for my digi002, I've been using this one with pro tools and I don't even miss the 002. It has what i need and I'm feeling the bass station vst that came with the unit. Honestly, I was surprised that it makes my Blue Dragonfly sound like it's connected to an external preamp, then interface, so the pre's inside of this unit are no joke and caught me off guard, and of course I'm feeling the firewire over usb. Feature: A free copy of bass station, a must of electronica. Ease of Use: This unit was easy to use. Value: I'm feeling the price on this. Manufacturer Support: Focusrite is under avid, I have no problems with avid support. The Wow Factor: Nice, cool sleek black and fits nicely in bag with laptop. Fits in with my decor, a lot of blacks and grey metal gear in rack. Overall: This one is a keeper, as long as it works it's going to be put to good use, even after I get my mad lion 002 mod back.

"perfect I found it!" submitted December 28, 2009

Music Style: all
Sound: perfect Feature: loopback is great adat, spdif, on board pres what else do you need Ease of Use: i had trouble with m-audio. but who doesent focusrite was a dream drivers, plug and play simple to use just amazing Quality: solid Value: do your reserch focusrite got it rite Manufacturer Support: did not need it The Wow Factor: very sexy Overall: you won't be sorry
16 of 22 people (72.73%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 171V-NZFZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976