When you call, mention priority code 15FY-L6ZB

Rating and Reviews: Focusrite Saffire 6 USB

Bring home award-winning technology at an award-winning price. This interface comes with Ableton Lite 7, Novation Bass Station and over 1 GB of samples.

Overall

"Beautiful sounds without the headaches, and a hole in your wallet!" submitted February 21, 2011

Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues
Sound: I have had this for about a week, and it was 5 minutes to unboxing to recording. That's using Windows 7 x64 Home Premium, Sonar 8.5 Producer picked it up right away. I am running it to JBL monitors, via TRS out to XLR in the JBLs, and it sounds great! I am pretty new to this, but I am always hearing complaints about drivers, and bad sound quality from all manufacturers, but I have to say it was very easy, and I am glad I went with Focusrite. Their pres, are awesome! Feature: It came with Ableton Lite, Novation Bass Station, and a couple of different loop products. I did not install the Ableton, because I am running Sonar 8.5, but the others went in easy, by far, the easiest installation of any software I have. It has a knob that lets you hear playback or what you are recording, so great for near zero latency. Midi i/o, was nice, plugged in my Akai MPK25, and now I am set. Also has headphone jack, with ability to switch from A/B, for cueing, great for DJing. Ease of Use: If you cant tell by now, was very easy to install, and sounds great. Was picked up by everything that I am running, with zero clashes, or crashes. Not sure about a learning curve, if you want to plug in and play, its just as easy as that, and that is coming from a newbie. Quality: Metal casing, the knobs are very sturdy. I would take this anywhere, and not be at all worried. As long as it is not ran over by a car, and it is taken care of, I dont forsee any problems with the construction, or internals. Value: Compared to others in it its price range, and the well known best pres, ease of installation, I would not consider another product. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to contact them, so can't say, but that in itself says something about the product! The Wow Factor: It has a slightly different look, but I think it makes it more stable. The knobs are nice and polished, just enought LEDs to let you know what you are doing, and not too many to get confused. It actually looks nice with the rest of my equipment! Overall: Until I need more ins, or outs, this will be used until it dies, and from history, seems to hold up very well. I did a lot of research before buying, and it just seems practical to buy this, has everything I need.

"Ahhhh.... finally got the Interface I was looking for." submitted October 8, 2010

Musical Background: 36 Years - Guitar / Bass / Keyboards
Music Style: Rock - Progressive - Folk - Original Mish Mash
Sound: This unit totally eliminated the pops and crackles I had using a Digitech RP350 as an Audio Interface. I also tried the Konnekt 6 Firewire and it gave me nothing but troubles. Feature: I wish it had XLR out for speakers.... but I can live without that. Ease of Use: Simple to use and set-up. Instantly recogonized in Cakewalk Home Studio 7 XL. Flawless using WIN 7 Pro x64. Quality: Excellent build quality. The knobs feel very nice... no cheap pots on this one! Value: ZZounds always seems to have equal to or better price than anyone else out there. I checked out the specs of several USB and Firewire units and this one fits the bill. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with Tech Support. Overall: So far so good.... and I don't anticipate any issues. I'm loving life after dealing with issues using a TC Electronics Konnekt 6 Firewire Interface. I upgraded to a TI chipset card to get that running... and still no go.... maybe it's a WIN 7 x64 issue? I dunno. I'm glad this was so easy to set-up and get recognized by my DAW. It sounds awesome too!

"I've said it all already....just but the Saffire 6" submitted March 27, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Looking to go pro.
Music Style: Mostly Rock, Funk, but can write anything.
Sound: Before I got the Saffire 6, I was using the Tascam US144 with which I had nothing but problems. The Saffire 6 was plug and play ready right out of the box. Excellent sound, easy to use, well constructed. Definitely a great value. Feature: Saffire 6 came with Ableton Live LE and a couple of effects plug ins. Definitley a great value add. Ease of Use: Plug and play right out of the box. The only issue I had was I had do change a few bit rate settings. No biggie. Quality: Well made. It has some wight to it. Quality Mic preamps. Really...just buy the Saffire... you wont be dissapointed. Value: As I've mentioned, the Saffire 6 blows the Tascam away with ease. It is so well worth the extra 60 bucks for the Saffire. Manufacturer Support: Havent needed to contact. Dont think I will have to. The Wow Factor: It is a sleek looking box. It has a nice look, and the lights flash nice so the civilians are pretty impressed! Overall: I think I'll have this product for a very long time. Even when I upgrade, this saffire 6 will still be an asset.

"If you are like me who does hip hop and doesnt have lots of money for gear this is all you need with a good mic i use the rhode" submitted December 8, 2011

Musical Background: 5yrs
Music Style: hip hop
Sound: Let me tell ya the saffire 6 is a must buy the sound is amazing and let me tell ya the mic pre sounds better than the eureka at least to me it did. Feature: it haves almost everything i need just wish it had 2 head phonejacks Ease of Use: its a no brainer to set up as easy as it gets Quality: this thing is made very strong you would have to hit it with a hammer to break it Value: WORTH every penny i had the profire610 the konnekt24d but the saffire 6 i would buy again pluss its half the cost Manufacturer Support: never needed support so thats a 10................... The Wow Factor: it looks like a audio interface so its nice! Overall: untill i get rich!!!!!!!!!!

"Solid Quality Performer" submitted October 2, 2012

By C A in Frisco, TX
Music Style: Blues, rock
Overall: This interface has to be the best interface within its price range. High quality preamps and a range of options makes this my primary go to box. It is also very solid and has low latency. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if there was a usb to 30 pin cable to hook up to the ipad.

"Great for the money" submitted September 20, 2012

By Craig H in here, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for a while, gettign a lot more serious about it!
Music Style: Christian, Bluegrass, Country, Blues
Overall: Just got it in and it couldn't be more simple or more efficient. Very sturdy metal chassis, 2 great inputs for mics/instruments. I had it working with the software that accompanies it in just a few minutes and it provides a very good option for budget home recording or mobile recording/DJing.

When you call, mention priority code 15FY-L6ZB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976