When you call, mention priority code 1610-PSCQ

Rating and Reviews: Fender Starcaster Strat

Fender recreates the sound and feel of the legendary Stratocaster in the super-affordable Starcaster, from the three single-coils to the rosewood fretboard.

"I got the Fender Starcaster Strat in color red" submitted June 16, 2013

By Leonard Krivjansky in Fairfield, CA
Overall
Musical Background: started with two keyboard organ lessons at seven years old... 3 years of that.. guitar since then im 49 now
Music Style: Grew up in the 70's so im blues rooted hard rock in the line of the great Michael Schenker, also heavily influenced by Alex Life
Overall: great bolt on neck guitar.... set up out of the box and ready to rock... quick low action on the fretboard enables anyone a shot at soloing!! made in china but made very well

"WOW" submitted March 15, 2013

By Jason P in Rockport, ME
Overall
Musical Background: self taught guitar for about a tear and a half, about 2 years ago started taking lessens, in a band, can also play bass and drum
Music Style: rock, punk, grunge, pop rock, blues (a little),
Sound: The sound is... just wow. for a guitar this cheap you cant get any better. I play in a band, and we play any thing for green day, to skillet, to bon jovi, to nirvana, to marilyn mansen. I also take this to my guitar lessens sometimes, where I mainly play blues, and stuff like "free fallen" and this guitar handles it all. I mainly use this guitar for stuff like skillet or bvb where i have to tune down to drop c or c# because i put 11 gage strings on it by mistake and it handles that well. Feature: the tuners are great for a guitar of this price, the stay in tune pretty well, I haven't use the trem much because that would most certainly knock me out of tune, for stock pick ups you cant complain, there decent and I like them, might switch them out for some emg sa set in the future because I mainly use this guitar for heavy stuff. Ease of Use: Very easy to get a good sound out of this, especially if you already have a rig you like and you plug this into it. the neck is a little on the thick side, but you get used to it after a little bit of playing. its probably my second or third favorite of my five guitars, behind my les paul jr special humbucker or my s420 Quality: like I said the tuners are nice for the price, the stock pick ups are not bad, but i might replace them Value: A Great value, probably better then most $300-$400 guitars. Manufacturer Support: idk haven't had to deal with them The Wow Factor: I have it in red, and the finish is beautiful, it can also take a beating (but I wouldn't test that) Overall: WOW, my dad got me this guitar as a graduation present of another website for free, he thought he was getting me a real strat that was worth like $500-$700, so we where both kinda bumed out when that's not what I got, we went back to complain only to find out we had misread, but after taking it to the local music shop and having it adjusted Its a dream.
26 of 31 people (83.87%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"gREAT AZE" submitted October 23, 2013

By Chuck Martin in Columbus, IN
Musical Background: 8 YEARS
Music Style: bLUES, JUST AS BLUES AS THE SNIRFF GRANDPPAPAY ASTER LOSING HIS DOG, GIRL, AND EX. sLOW CUTTING BLUES!!
Overall: ANTAZTIC SOUND FOR SO LITTLE CASH. pLAYS REALLY WELL. sTAYs in tune well through weather changes. Lots 0f different sounds out of blade!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 1610-PSCQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976