When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-DB94

Rating and Reviews: Fender Power Conditioner

Power your gear with consistent AC voltage levels, thanks to this rackmountable Fender power conditioner, with 11 power outlets and a 6-foot power cord.

"To Crap Out or Not To Crap Out?" submitted November 2, 2014

By Lamont B in Los Angeles, CA
Music Style: Funk, Rock, Smooth Jazz, Blues, R&B, Disco
Overall: I wouldn't go as far as to say that this unit is totally crap, but I am not pleased with the overall quality. The sole reason for purchasing this unit over Furman of which I own 2 was the 2 additional un-switched outlets in the rear and the un-switched outlet up front. Also the wow factor is great with the bright Ferrari Red it looks awesome! First the good: 10 +1 plugs over the standard 8 + 1 and the un-swithed plugs allows me to use the computer without lighting up the whole studio. It also protects against accidental reboots. The unswitched plug in the front is also a nice convenience for external gear when I don't want to light up the entire studio. The led lighting is bright and give very good illumination (Much better that the Furmans). But as you look closer you see where fender made several cost cutting factors. The first is the cheep stamped steel face plate. Other units in this price range have a nice cast aluminum or thick steel bezel. Plastic light tubes that are very cheaply and poorly made. I can tell that they are not going to last very long. Very small cheep led display for voltage. And last they used standard duplex plugs mounted horizontally vs individual vertical mounted plugs giving you room for wall warts. Given this knowledge before hand I would rather had an 8 + 1 Configuration. If I had more time i would send this unit back and get the Furman, but I needed to get up and running yesterday so I'm stuck with this. Like i said I won't say it's total crap because depending on your needs it could be very useful.

"Nice" submitted April 21, 2016

By Alex N in Ventura, CA
Musical Background: Professional song writer
Music Style: All styles
Overall: Overall this unit is awesome. The fact that you have the option of keeping 3 devices permanently on is great. I keep my monitor and computer plugged into those outlets because I can reach them easily. I plug my interface, speaker monitors and everything else plugged into the switchable ones. I was worried that my speakers would pop turning them on and off this way but they don't at all. It really streamlined my studio and it's way clean now ( no power chords everywhere). The build quality is decent and it looks great. Organization and aesthetics are important to me in my studio and this did the trick. Other than that it does what it is supposed to do. It's pretty simple. I didn't realize it had lights that pull out of the front. Haha. I thought they were knobs. It's a pretty cool extra feature that is pretty useful in a dark studio. I put it at the top of my rack stack to illuminate all of the other units. I'm pleased with it. I wish is was made in the U.S.A. though.

"Follow up (Don't buy it)" submitted May 1, 2016

By Alex Norton
Musical Background: Producer
Music Style: All styles
Overall: O.K.. The thing does not work anymore. The voltage meter goes ape all the time. The numbers are jumping around all over the place and I was tempted to get some electrical tape to block it out because it is so annoying to see out of the corner of my eye while working. Most importantly though it causes my monitors to buzz so loudly that they are rendered completely useless. To make sure it wasn't my monitors or interface I plugged one speaker into a $12 power strip I had and the other into the Fender and guess what! The one I plugged into the Fender is buzzing like crazy and the one I plugged into the $12 power strip I have been using is completely quiet. The Fender also caused a loud popping buzz when I turned it on and at this point I'm worried it's going to damage my monitors which were not cheap. This thing is crap. I hope it didn't damage any of my equipment as I have a lot of stuff plugged into it. To recap, not only does it not work, It is a detriment to your set up. I have thousands of dollars of equipment plugged into this thing!? As soon as I finish this review I am going to unplug everything and get this thing out of here. Do not buy it.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-DB94. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976