When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-VQ1N

Rating and Reviews: Fender Passport Venue

Carry 600 watts to the show with the Fender Passport Venue. This all-in-one PA system includes 2 speakers and a 10-channel mixer with 4 microphone inputs.

"Fender Passport Venue -- Top of the line..." submitted December 17, 2014

By Craig Seavey in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I play many instruments. I've been playing since I first came acroos Jimi Hendrix, which was way back in 1968.
Music Style: Blues, and all things derived from blues. Jeff Healey and Gary Moore (besides Jimi) are my mentors.
Overall: I upgraded from a Passport 150 Pro (which I still use as my monitor system.) I found all aspects of the Passport Venue to be greatly improved. My main complaint is that you NEED the subwoofer (Fender PS 512) to complete the system. There is an obvious notable difference in the system with and without the subwoofer. I love the USB record feature, which I now use to make recordings of my live sound which I can then use to make higher quality videos. The 'guitar input' feature could be better. Fortunately my pedal board improves the volume and tone of the guitar so that I can use my system without an added guitar amp. I can still use my guitar amp, of course, but I can get by with only the Venue (and, my Passport 150 Pro as a monitor.) Also, I can connect to the 'house PA' much better and easier, due to the 1/4" mono feed that the Venue provides. Just remember, you'll need the subwoofer, too, to complete the system.

"Compact & Convenience With Quality" submitted March 18, 2016

By Yul G in Belleville, IL
Musical Background: 30 Years Plus As A DJ
Music Style: R&B, Blues, Pop, Rock, Hip Hop, Reggae
Overall: I owned the Fender Passport 150 for years & was wow about it. It always delivered great sounds from it's portable compact unit. I recently just purchase the Fender Passport Venue it sounds amazing. You can't go wrong if anyone decides to go with the fender Venue. 600 watts in a compact all in one unit, and if you use the sub out with a powered sub, you would be among the BEST of any PA systems.

"Pleasently Suprised !!!" submitted July 22, 2015

By Daniel M in Graytown , OH
Musical Background: part time DJ
Music Style: a little bit of everything
Overall: Years ago I use to DJ on the side, a couple of weddings, a few dances. I had an old system that I used which was a basic receiver and cd player with big speakers. After doing a graduation party I dropped my receiver and needed something for my next job. A friend of mine had a Fender PA system he said I could use. When I first saw it, in its little bundle package, I thought no way is that going to be enough to do a wedding, but was I wrong. I used it and was so impressed with the sound, I went and bought my own. Never been happier. I added a Peavey 15" powered sub, and together they are a perfect match. Sounds amazing, I am always getting compliments how good it sounds.

"Passport Venue" submitted March 11, 2016

By Michael R in Georgiana, AL
Overall
Musical Background: Was a prprofessional drummer for 20 years. Now I play for fun, to meet girls, and drink free beer.
Music Style: rock, alternative, classic rock-oldies, college jazz/show ensemble (2 years)
Overall: I was looking for a solid portable PA system to play solo or duo acoustic gigs for around 100 people. After much research I chose the Venue based largely on it's affordable price compared to some other systems. This system is exactly what I needed. It is easy to set up and operate and it puts out plenty of volume for my needs. I would recommend adding a powered sub and monitor so you will be able to hear yourself and fill the room without putting too much on the system. Very little feedback with this unit. If you have any issues or questions Fender's tech support team are easy to contact and very helpful. You won't play the civic center with this unit, but if you are playing a small-medium size room then I would recommend this system.

"Fender Passport PA" submitted December 26, 2015

By Mike D in Kansas City , KS
Overall
Musical Background: sang since I was 5, choir. Play bass, for the last 8year. Recently started dj/karaoke business
Music Style: Classic rock up through early 90's rock
Overall: I recently purchased my passport to start my own business with my band. We play for two sets, then let the audience do karaoke the rest of the night. We used the passport for a gig over the holidays, and it work out great. Easy to set up and take down. Sounded great, and with over 200 people in the audience we got nothing but positive feedback. Really happy with my purchase.

"Awesome Product" submitted October 28, 2014

By Eddie P in laurinburg, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've played for 15 years. Mostly keys, and some guitar.
Music Style: Christian: Contemporary, Southern gospel, Hymns
Overall: The Fender Passport Venue, I love it. It has several inputs and very easy to carry around. It is very loud, however it does need some lower end sound, which can easily be fixed with a sub-woofer. Id recommend it to anyone who needs portable sound.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fender's Venue portable PA system" submitted November 12, 2014

By Terry McCollough in Lynn Haven, FL
Overall
Musical Background: thirty-six years of musical experince.
Music Style: Funk, Soul, R&B and Reggae.
Overall: I'm very impressed with this product for a small gig, (125) people or so and a Shure microphone. It is very portable and has superb sound. Unfortunately, I had to return it out of sheer necessity for something with a bit more power but I loved the portability and ease of use. I have nothing negative to say about this product. You can't go wrong with this one if your audience is under 175 people.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Perfect For Small Church" submitted March 4, 2016

By Kelvin M in Jonesville, SC
Overall
Overall: This system was so much more than I expected. It was purchased for a small church. It has more than enough power and the recording function is an added bonus.

"Great quality for the price" submitted March 9, 2015

By Charles Lee in Middletown, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional vocalist, I use the passport in conjunction with an Ipod for accompaniment.
Music Style: Motown, standards and oldies.
Overall: This has the been my system of choice for the last 15 years. The sound quality is second to none. This system contains all you need to be completely self contained, will fit in smaller spaces, and is suitable to provide sound for a large banquet room or a small coffee house. It is dependable and durable. My only point of contention is that I wish Fendor would have given more thought to the changes they made. The replaced the RCA connections for the stereo input with 1/8, and if you use the 1/4, you have to use two as they are mono. They also stopped providing the microphone. Other than that, you would be hard pressed to find a better system.

"Has passed the 6 month road test" submitted February 3, 2015

By J. M
Musical Background: full time musician
Music Style: rock/blues
Overall: I purchased the Venue here at zZounds in July 2014. In the six months since then, I have used it 4-6 times a week as both a primary sound system in smaller rooms and a side-fill monitor system on larger stages.I always use it with a subwoofer except for extremely small solo shows. The sub does more than add low end... it removes low Hz from the main speakers and makes them amazingly clear and powerful for vocals and acoustic guitars. Even on big stages with full bands, I rarely have to push the Venue past 1/2 power in order to have full and clear monitor sound. The reverb is kind of tough to master, but it is adequate for basic vocal and guitar sound. The speakers and mixer are well built and roadworthy. My only complaints are the lack of 1/4" jacks on the first four channels, and the lack of Pan control...and the silly USB audio feature should just be left out and bluetooth be standard. Overall, I have no hesitation about recommending this to a professional musician with the caveat that it needs a powered subwoofer to work to its potential.

"Fender Passport Venue" submitted June 15, 2015

By a customer from aol.com in Middletown, NY
Musical Background: None
Music Style: hip hop, Christian, R&B, Jazz
Overall: I just recently received new Passport Venue, I love it. I am not much of a technical person, but I needed s system that was virtually foolproof to operate, gave great sound and was pretty powerful for my venue. I hold comedy shows, basketball tournaments, and love to entertain in my backyard. The Passport Venue is perfect. I literally takes 5 minutes to assemble, plung in and go. A great buy!

"Time For Some Motown Karaoke!" submitted March 31, 2015

By Vincent C in Denver, CO
Musical Background: 27 year mobile DJ veteran
Music Style: Will be used for Motown Karaoke and classic hits for Baby Boomers
Overall: System was delivered today. This is my 3rd Passport, selling each prior one because i was hard up for cash. I've owned the earliest generation of the 250 and the 150 five years ago. This Venue is awesome. It's heavier than the 250 I owned, but the better quality 2-way speakers are why, and they sound great! This will rock a small venue and will KICK with an added Sub-woofer!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-VQ1N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976