When you call, mention priority code 205-VB9N

Rating and Reviews: Fender Passport Event

This self-contained PA system includes 2 speakers and a 7-channel mixer with 4 microphone inputs. With 375 watts of power, it's ideal for mid-sized events.

"PERFECT" submitted September 15, 2014

By Natisha Narcisse in Frisco, TX
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: Christian
Overall: This is perfect for house church and small conferences!! Love the blue tooth feature. We bought a PA sub woofer to go with it.

"fender passport event 375 watt." submitted January 8, 2015

By kirk bergmann in waterloo, IA
Overall
Overall: The passport event is everything i needed and more awsome sound plenty loud for a big party even a small block party. Crisp and clear sound even when turned up really loud. Very happy

"zZounds Rocks!" submitted June 1, 2015

By Barry J in Los Angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for over 40 years. I play keys and vocals
Music Style: R&B, Smooth Jazz, Reggae
Overall: I just purchased the Fender Passport Event PA System and this thing rocks! I had a 10 inch powered, 150 watt subwoofer. This thing can easily entertain 200-300 people and the sound is spectacular. I would recommend this pa system to anybody. As a matter of fact, a couple of my friends are also picking one up. Thanks zZounds!

"Powerful and beautiful sounding PA system" submitted May 22, 2015

By Barry J in Los Angeles, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music 40 years. I play keyboard and lead vocals. I play professionally
Music Style: RnB, Jazz, Vocal Improvisation
Overall: I had been looking for a p.a. system but couldn't quite raise up the money. zZounds to the rescue! I bought the p.a. on their payment plan (8 monthly payments, no interest). I had a 150 watt subwoofer sitting around and hooked it up to the Fender via the sub out. Man, big difference! If this 150 watt powered subwoofer makes it sound like this, I can imagine what it will sound like with a 400 watt sub! Thanks zZounds. We'll be doing business again.

"Exceeded my expectations" submitted February 15, 2016

By Jason W in Saint Robert, MO
Music Style: Country
Overall: The Fender Passport Event sounds awesome. I normally use it for military ceremonies for an average of 250 people, and it has never let me down. The music is crystal clear, and does not need to be turned up very much for quality sound. I ordered this system late on a Friday, and it arrived on Monday. Without a doubt, if I need more equipment, zZounds will get my business.

"Great PA" submitted December 27, 2015

By Kim H
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: Easy to set up and great sound. Can't complain.

".A new way of doing business!" submitted April 26, 2015

By TAMMY MCCANN in Chicago, IL
Overall
Overall: a friend recommended Zzounds to me. I've wanted to purchase a sound system for several years but the cost was always an obstacle. These guys made it possible for me to get a brand new sound system and make payments that fit my budget.On my first payment schedule they sent me an email a week prior reminding me that their payment was about to be withdrawn from my bank account I was so flabbergasted. I can't tell you how many companies just take the money without warning and really turn your life upside down this is been a win-win for me all around thanks Zzounds.

When you call, mention priority code 205-VB9N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976