When you call, mention priority code 1604-W6W1

Rating and Reviews: Fender Jaguar HH Guitar

With a vintage chrome and black finish, old-school tuners, and a dual set of humbuckers, this guitar is a fresh take on a classic.

Overall

"I bought this hardtail H/H on a whim and it was the best move that I've made. Limited lifetime original owner guarentee." submitted December 4, 2008

By a customer from we.rr.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist with studio
Music Style: Early country, rock-n-roll, rock-a-billy-pop
Sound: MIJ black beauty with twin hummers, very eye catching and very well made. Excellent detail work all over guitar. Can sound ES335-ish or Tele-like, play with your hummer heights to find you sound but it'll be there. Mine is studio used with a Line 6 Flexton 3 2x12 and they compliment each other to a "T". Tried 10s but went back to 09s. A solid buy at this money. Highly recommend one. Switches are a headache until you get onto them. Could use a cut switch to reduce hummer to single coil but these stock hummers are pretty decent. I have a MIM Candy Apple Red Jaguar s/s on order, I'm hoping the MIM quality is as good as this. Will let everyone know. Feature: Alder body, maple/rosewood neck with great factory fret work. Hummers sound pretty decent for a Fender. Tuners are small, may be trouble with big hands and fingers. Other than that, this beauty is a winner all the way. I especially like the radius rod opening on headstock rather than pulling neck to adjust relief. I set mine at .008" and with 09s it fingers great. Ease of Use: No manual comes with it, pretty much user friendly anyhow. You'll be making music in a short while, but don't look for a strat sound, Its close but no cigar. Quality: MIJ guitars are tops in my books, very well made with excellent detail everywhere. Great sounding woods make it a winner for sure ! Value: Excellent bang for your buck ! Manufacturer Support: I've never dealt with Fender supoort but hear bad vibes about that ! The Wow Factor: Very sexy appearing to both men and women and very practical on top of it. A well engineered model with short neck makes playing a breeze. Leo was ahead of his time with these ! Overall: I'm in hopes that this old girl will keep going longer than me. And I have no fear that it won't be, it is rock solid from A to Z ! One of the nicest playing, sounding and engineered guitars that Ive played. Thanks Fender !
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing guitar... thank you Japan." submitted July 22, 2009

By a customer from rivercenterchurch.org
Musical Background: Intermediate
Music Style: Rock, Country, Worship
Sound: I am absolutely in awe of this guitar. I own a lot of guitars and gear... and this is one of the biggest surprises I've deal with. The range of high quality sounds avialable is amazing. It has that high end sparkle all over it in the sound department, both pickups. Probably the most "articulate" natural sound of any humbucker guitar I've played. Has many of the qualities of a good single coil... I mean a GOOD single coil in the sparkle department. I'm plaing mostly cleanish stuff through an Ampeg J-20. The rythm circuit is very usable when you don't want that high end sparkle, and those are the controls at the top of the guitar. The lower controls are more like a normal setup would be, with the pickups each on their own switch. The third switch on the lower control plate is a tone switch which goes between a real full, well rounded spectrum and a more trebble heavy setting. Superb compared to Gibson SG humbuckers, Fender American Standards, etc. Feature: Hey - just look at the switches. Ease of Use: Looks complicated, but I had everything down in about 2 minutes as far as switches goes. Love the scale of the guitar and it stays in tune well. Quality: Um... I'm not the kind of guy that ususally just gives all 10's, but the finish is superb on this guitar. The NECK is to die for. Its SO good. However, some will want a beefier neck. This one is on the thinner side as far as Fenders goes... what I consider perfect but far from a full D or anything. Finish is thickish on the neck, which I usually don't really go for. But this one just feels so superb and I havn't had trouble sticking to it on faster work. Frets are perfect, action is perfect. One small part of the pick guard needs a touch up, but I can't dock it just for that because most wouldn't notice it. Value: Great quality for street price. It isn't "Cheap", so no 10, but it certainly matches and in some ways exceedes lots of American made guitars I've owned. The Wow Factor: Just look at it. Overall: Also this guitar is pretty light for all the electronics inside it. Well balanced and there is a super comfy belly cut out on the back. I have not looked at the electronics yet inside the guitar, and I know some people like to add some shielding inside. I havn't had a lot of trouble with picking up hum, but there is a little of that there which you wouldn't normally get on a humbucker. 7 feet of wire inside this thing that isn't sheilded... and I understand it. That will be the only thin I probably change in the futre. Tuners hold well and look good - simple vintagish types. Get it.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"JAG JAG JAGUARRRRRRR" submitted May 18, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: serious hobbyist, post full time gigs
Music Style: indie/rock/folk/grunge/metal/darkwave/new wave/goth/post-everything
Sound: Sounds like a Jaguar to me! Gives you that signature Jaguar growl when you load up on fuzz. Feature: Once you learn what all of the cool knobs and clicky tinkering button thingies are, you're all set. Jaguar has a boost. That's great. Quality: Super nice action, high quality parts, it's the dream. Value: It's worth it. I want more of them but I'll have to settle myself down. The Wow Factor: best looking guitar you could ever find. Jaguar/Jazzmaster = the dream. Overall: I'll have this forever, and hopefully more of them.

"Fender Special Jaguar H H Electric Guitar" submitted August 4, 2014

By Pat O'Hara in Claymont, DE
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar was for my son, he is 16, he started playing drums and guitar at age 8. He plays in band, marching band, and jazz band.
Music Style: He plays rock, alternative rock, and blues.
Overall: My son loves this guitar. It is exactly what he wanted. The guitar is M I J, and is a high quality instrument. My son will be able to enjoy for years. The staff at zZounds could not have been friendlier and made the purchase of the guitar a breeze. I would definitely buy from zZounds again. A+++

"Fender Jaguar HH Electric Guitar" submitted April 28, 2012

By Parsons Steven in wolcott, NY
Overall
Musical Background: 30+yrs still gigging.
Music Style: Original music; rock,blues,r&b,southern rock
Overall: I ordered the guitar on sunday afternoon,and it was waiting for me at home on wed afternoon.I had to set up the whole guitar. I removed all the plastic wrap.I put on a new set of strings as i play with a lower jazz combo gauge.I adjusted the action,and intonations and was ready to play!The guitar is everything i hoped it would be.It has a warm tone with a big bite.I play through a Fender Ultra Chorus,and the match was made in heaven!!The dual humbuckers make this guitar!!The tuners are alittle small,and that is probably the only thing i would change on this guitar.Great job Fender!!

When you call, mention priority code 1604-W6W1. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976