866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-QPHW

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 500 V3

Fender's biggest Rumble has three unique voicings and a killer overdrive section to give you total control of this amp's huge tone on stage or in the studio.

"Fender Rumble 500 Combo" submitted July 3, 2014

By Eric J in Hampton, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for over 20 years - Guitar, Bass, Drums and a bit of Sax
Music Style: Funk, rock, alternative rock and jazz
Overall: Ordered this on the payment plan, which is the best available out there...ZZounds.com makes it so easy. So far, the amp has performed very well...great bright tone down to meaty deep bass. Thing is loud too, which is great. Like the aux out for playing along with the iPod, etc.

"Outstanding amp!" submitted February 21, 2015

By John N in Rohnert Park, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass guitar for 27 years.
Music Style: Rock!
Overall: After years of using a backbreaking combination of heavy speaker cabinets with separate amp heads, I was looking for something with power, great tone, and low weight. I finally settled on getting the Rumble 500 combo, and would add a companion cabinet when ready. This amp, out of the box, is fantastic. I was able to dial in a nice, meaty bass tone right away, with all the EQ knobs at noon and none of the shape buttons engaged. With the Vintage button in, there is a volume increase and a bit of compression on the tone, and adds some depth to the low end, and is perhaps my favorite thing about this amp. The bright button does what you would expect, and the contour basically gives you the scooped tone, great for slap. Overdrive is cool, though I don't know how much I will use it. The light weight of the amp is fantastic at 36 lbs, not a back breaker at all. I recently purchased the new Fender 210 cabinet, which pairs up nicely with the 500 combo and is very loud. With just the combo I can easily be heard in most band situations, the added cabinet comes in handy for when more volume is needed. My only real quibble is that the combo doesn't have a tuner out with a mute, something that I was used to having on my previous amp, but I guess I will get used to it. I highly recommend this amp!

"Fender has created a Monster Bass Combo! " submitted December 30, 2015

By Matt S in Satan's Armpit, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music since I was 6 years old...24 years of playing. Currently professionally gigging.
Music Style: Rock, pop, bluegrass, Americana, funk, covers.
Overall: First off, I have a successful YouTube channel where I demo and review guitar gear...and I'm very picky about where and what I spend my hard-earned coinage on! That being said, I recently was offered a gig as a bassist with a touring band, and needed a solid, portable amp with enough power for nearly any gig without ending up paralyzed from a back injury carrying a 1000lb rig. Enter the Fender Rumble 500 V3 combo. This thing not only has all the volume you'll need for virtually any gigging environment, but with additional tone shaping options, a footswitchable overdrive circuit, 4 band EQ and seriously lightweight, this is a bassist's dream amp. Great for home practice, studio recording and live work. This is truly the first amp I've ever had where I'm floored by the tone every time I turn it on. I use a Fender Deluxe Precision Bass Special with Duncan Basslines pickups, and this amp truly has it all. It's easy to dial in funky trebles, rocking and growly midrange tones and HUGE low end for metal, hip-hop, dance, electronica, what have you. It's a versatile MONSTER of an amp, and with a 5 year warranty you're completely covered if some electrical component gives up the ghost. Get one today, I can virtually guarantee you'll be blown away by the sound and versatility of this amp.

"New Fender Rumble" submitted September 11, 2014

By Terence S in Richmond, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 10yrs, mostly in the shed. Have played out as well. Mostly small/medium venues(That's all I need)
Music Style: R & B, Smooth Jazz, Jazz, FUNK, FUNK!!, Christian, Latin, Reggae. Love all music!
Overall: Everthing you could want in a nice portable set up. Fender has done it again! The new Rumble gives me the platform to express myself with out the burden of lugging a bunch of heavy gear around. The 2 10's moves enough air to heard in most all venues. Great Bottom end! As well as mid's and high's for getting your slap and pop on.

"Awesome . Worth it. WOW" submitted October 25, 2015

By Albert Aguilar in Bridgeport, CT
Musical Background: 26yrs
Music Style: Reggae , funk , metal, punk,
Overall: I was looking for a good amp, that was heavy on the back, lol but still had punch. I was originally looking at the 200, but then saw the 500 and i was sold. I did the zZounds payment plan too. It has great full sound, and it's loud, I repeat loud .With this amp you can relax at home and play or you can play a venue , it will definitely deliver. If you are thinking about getting the 200, get the 500 instead for a hundred bucks more, you won't be let down. Overall it's awesome, Great features, Great quality I haven't used manufacture support, no need to at this time. Sound is loud and crisp. Easy to use, The value is great.

"Fender Rumble 500" submitted June 29, 2015

By Will Gierka in Cohoes, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar player for 30 yrs. New to bass.
Music Style: Rock, metal, funk, Christian, blues.
Overall: I was looking for a bass amp mostly for home recording, practice and fun factor. This Rumble 500 exceeded my expectations on all levels. It was a close race between this amp and the Ampeg BA-210v2 but after reading the reviews on that amp it seemed like they were having some quality control problems. I also considered the Rumble 200 but for about a hundred bucks more the 500 was a better value, IMO. Also, although it was free shipping, Zzounds got it to me the next day. Awesome:-)

"Great Rumble" submitted June 1, 2014

By Robin Russ in Potomac, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Being playing 40+yrs. Play bass & guitar, semi pro.
Music Style: Rock, blues , country, some jazz
Overall: Got it for a practice amp, but it has enough kick that its good for gigs as well. Have always used tube amp and decided to try the 500w version just to see what tones it would produce, am very happy with what it delivers. Great bass amp for the price range!
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome Bass Combo :)" submitted March 14, 2016

By Ben R in Winterville, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 52 years now. Guitar and Bass guitar. I play at home, garage band, church band - do some recording with Pro-Tools.
Music Style: Rock, Southern Rock, Christian.
Overall: Once you get the controls set to your liking, it has that great Fender sound, especially coupled with my P Bass Special. And it is LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost no hiss unless you turn the treble all the way up, even then not much. At just 37 pounds it's easy on your back too. Just as awesome was zZounds free shipping. I placed my order on Thursday and received my amp about noon on Saturday - and that was the free shipping !!!!

"Great tone and power" submitted October 12, 2015

By Rick Bissonnette in Marquette, MI
Musical Background: Semi professional bassist for 35 yeard
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country
Overall: This amp has excellent tone and more power than you'll need. I purchased the 2x10 extension speaker, and I have yet to use it the combo has handled every venue so far.

"sweet amp" submitted October 13, 2014

By Bill Cruea in ogden, UT
Overall
Musical Background: playing in bands for about 20 years.
Music Style: rocknroll, blues.
Overall: all I can say is wow! this thing packs a punch. I bought this after playing the 200 watt version at a local store and I am very happy I did. its a lot smaller then you would think a 2x10 500 watt combo would be and very light. can carry everything in one trip now. as far as sound I was able to dial in a good tone in a couple minutes. love the vintage setting gives it a bit of a tube feel and the overdrive is awesome for getting some dirt on your sound. plenty loud for rehearsal or the bar and club scene, and its backed by a 5 year warranty. love this amp!

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-QPHW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)