When you call, mention priority code 206-QD7T

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 200 V3

The Rumble 200's 15-inch Eminence driver pushes out 200 watts of tight-sounding Class D tone, thanks to Fender's unique drive circuit and compact design.

"Everything I need in a combo amp..." submitted April 21, 2014

By Tom G in Burlington, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing less than a year. I have a regular gig with bluegrass gospel group and just started a progressive bluegrass group.
Music Style: Bluegrass, folk, blues, gospel......and NEW GRASS baby. Long live the spirit of John Hartford.
Sound: Sounds great. I play alot of bluegrass and folk music, so I try to get close to a double bass sound. With my Rotosound Tru 88 strings, a muffle next to the bridge and the settings done correctly, this thing gets me pretty darn close. I don't seek as wide a range of applications as others. However, what little I have sought out in sound/tone, I get it rather easily for someone with my limited experience. Feature: The new locations of knobs, etc in the rear are more appealing to me for looks. The ability to plug my phone in, play through and practice makes it an excellent practice amp as well. I even jam it occasionally when not playing just because the kids think its fun. I can't overstate how light this thing feels in comparison to other similar sized combo amps. It's really easy to move around. The front grill has a nice strap to pull off of its velcro holding pieces. Pretty convenient if you need access. Ease of Use: As a relatively newer player, I have very little problem getting the sounds I need out of this V3 200. Once again, being so light makes it easy to get back forth to my weekly gig. Quality: Feels solid when you lift it by the strap and doesn't give any indication of weak construction, feels great. The only thing I don't like is the grill is just cloth as compared to the Rumble 150 which had a metal protection piece for the front. Value: Worth every last penny. Manufacturer Support: I've had other Fender issues NOT related to this product and they are very helpful and professional. As always, ZZounds is very helpful and professional. The Wow Factor: Love the new look, the great sound and the portability. Wow indeed. Overall: As a previous Rumble 150 owner, I'm very pleased with the updated V3 200 Combo Amp. It's louder, nearly half the weight of the Rumble 150 and the new styling is classic Fender. The top-side handle and lighter weight make it extremely portable without sacrificing what matters to me. Pay as you Play? That's frickin awesome. I love having access to my equipment a couple months before I budgeted. You WILL NOT find better, easier financing than what ZZounds offers. Period.

"Fender's Supersonic bass amp" submitted September 17, 2014

By steve p in pt. pleasant, NJ
Musical Background: semi pro, playing bass since 1980
Music Style: play just about any style music.
Overall: this amp screams 60's. there's a sweetness to the new rumbles that sounds better than the bassman amps ive played. for me this rumble is the swiss army knife of bass combos.it sounds great no matter what style of music you play. the compressor/ limiter circuit is genius. the tone , the look and the weight sold me. imho this is the best sounding solid state amps Fender has made so far. very happy with my purchase from Zzounds. oh, don't let the 140 watts discourage you. this amp will step all over any of the supposed 300 watt combos.

"WOW WHAT A LITTLE AMP" submitted December 31, 2014

By Edward Jowers in Beaumont, TX
Musical Background: Retired pro, currently studio musican
Music Style: I have play most music in my life. Currently Gospel and country. I do jam with some of the best musicians in SETexas. We cross a
Overall: Got it on 12/31 ordered it on 12/28. Ext the sounds ,Excellent service. Was amazed at the sounds I could get from it .I ordered it for my church praise .I am playing on half of a Backline 600 .Heavy as hell. Now I can leave this at church and have my big amp for gigs.I think I am going to be pleased with this .Good job zzound,this is why I keep using you. No better quality than Fender.I play 3 different Jazz Basses

"Rumble Heaven" submitted March 29, 2015

By John D in East Providence, RI
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for one year the bass guitar, right now only jamming at home.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Folk, Country, and Soul
Overall: I took my time purchasing my Rumble 200, comparing some other before I finally decided on the Fender. It lives up to the sale pitch and I am glad I bought it. For portability alone, I live on second floor, it was a breeze to carry. Operating instructions are easy to use. My Epiphone B3 sounds great playing through this amp. Don't regent my choice.

"It lives up to its name" submitted February 2, 2015

By Gustavo Lopez in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Bass player for life started at 15.
Music Style: I play it all and if I don't know it I learn it.
Overall: I recently aquired the Fender Rumble V3 Bass Combo Amp, and I am truly satisfied. I did my research before I bought this product. What caught my attention was the punch and power this 15inch speaker amp has. I played a gig the first day I got it and it was solid. Since then I have recorded in the studio with it and found the tone to be amazing. It is great for gigs, compact, and best of all the lightest amp I have ever played with.

"zPerfect" submitted August 26, 2015

By Dyrk Posey in Chico, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play bass for about 5 small gig and week.
Music Style: Swing, some blues and what ever the group needs
Overall: I looked at a lot of bass combo's and shopped around. Zzounds prices where great and the buy as you play is even better. Great low bass sounds but very clear, just the sound I was looking for. Im 64 and lots of gigs and this is very light weight and no problem to move around. Thanks ZZounds!!!

"Objectively, it sounds good" submitted April 19, 2015

By Howie B
Overall
Overall: Bought this for my son, who's working on his second album in his bedroom with his band. What I hear coming through the floor is tight with lots of sustain. And the recordings sound great. It's light, it looks good, and Fender seems to be doing good things with amplification these days. Their warranty coverage is also exellent. Recommended. By the way, the shipping was free and fast (ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday), and unless you live in NJ, you won't pay any sales tax.

"Fender Ru!mble 200 Bass amp" submitted February 1, 2016

By Ron L in Chesterfield, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and bass, for about 40 years professionally.
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: This is an excellent product! Lightweight, yet powerful. Perfect for my needs. The service also was excellent from zZounds! Thank you.

"A solid, extremely light bass amp" submitted November 12, 2015

By Nicholas Cummins in Brooklyn, NY
Overall
Overall: The weight of this thing blows me away. It's SO LIGHT. When you tour a lot, that makes a difference.Solid Fender tone with a lot of control, good volume, I'm happy with it.

"Rumble by Fender" submitted October 19, 2015

By Chuck B in Petersburg, WV
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Rock,jazz,motown
Overall: 1 15 and 200 watt combo is very deceiving. I was impressed by the overall package the Fender delivered with this product. light, loud and warm. Additionally, ZZounds pay as you play is the best.

"rumble amp " submitted July 23, 2014

By craig G in Minocqua, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 45yrs. after retirement going pro. only bass.
Music Style: classic rock , original rock,
Overall: worth every penny and some what a great product zzounds was great it was on backorder and it came in on a monday and thursday i was pluging in and playing the wow is i cant say enough purchaced july 2014

"rumble amp " submitted July 23, 2014

By craig G in Minocqua, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 45yrs. after retirement going pro. only bass.
Music Style: classic rock , original rock,

When you call, mention priority code 206-QD7T. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976