When you call, mention priority code 158R-95RZ

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 4x10 Cab

Fill the room with the Fender Rumble 410. In addition to four 10" woofers, this bass cab boasts a switchable tweeter (full/off/-6dB) for adjustable high end.

Overall

"Do yourself a favor..buy it, you won't be disappointed." submitted October 8, 2011

Music Style: You name it, I'll play it
Sound: The sound this cabinet delivers is awesome. I plugged my Hartke LH1000 into it and cranked it all the way up. I had absolutely no distortion, and I play a 6 string bass tuned down a half step. It delivers a clean, crisp sound. Feature: I love that it has castors. I don't really care for the handles. But that is a very minor inconvenience. Ease of Use: Plug your amp in and play. Simple as that. Quality: It is built tough. This is a quality cabinet. Fender should be proud. Value: For the money, you can't beat this cabinet. It handles 1000 watts at 4 ohms. I plan on buying another one soon. 2 of these cabinets are half the cost of the Hartke 8x10 cabinet and will handle the same power. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use them yet. The Wow Factor: Never thought of a bass cabinet as having sex appeal, but if I were a bass amplifier, I would date it! ;v) Overall: I used Carvin cabinets for over 25 years. Not anymore. Fender has built, I think, the perfect bass cabinet. I've been playing for almost 36 years. I've used just about every bass amp and bass cabinet known to man..This is the cabinet I'm staying with.
34 of 37 people (91.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"compares to my 8-10 setup, but clearer and sounds better!!" submitted January 20, 2012

By Brian S in Macomb Twp., MI
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years playing bass, Jam at home with buds, Rockstar days are over!
Music Style: hard rock, alternative, metal
Overall: This cabinet is amazing for this price! hopefully the price will stay the same! i have this paired with a TC Electronic BH500, perfect match!! both rated 500 watts @ 4Ohms! sounds great and cuts through! the lows are great, no complaints, and the highs and mids are as exact as you dial them in! i got compliments from everyone i jammed with a few days ago! i had my new Rumble cab, my TC head, and an Ibanez SR300M, WOW, what a nice setup, and all priced nicely, look into this setup if youre on a budget! all are well worth the price!!
19 of 21 people (90.48%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Big sound for the buck" submitted April 25, 2012

By wilson white in Raleigh, NC
Musical Background: Semi-professional
Music Style: Funk rock
Overall: I am very pleased with this cabinet.So far no problems.I have been through a lot of bass equipment in my 29 years of playing,and this cabinet does the job very nicely for the money.I have it paired with a bassman 250 combo so I can run either two tens or the 410 cabinet.Unfortunately I can't run them together(To much load) but it's a nice set up.

"Fender really speaks for its self regarding bass equipment." submitted April 25, 2012

By Blaine O in Glendale, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: I played drums for about 10 years as a kid.I have only been playing bass for a few months,self taught
Music Style: Classic Rock,R&B/Blues
Sound: Cab sounds very nice.The 4 tens are quite responsive,nice punch. Ease of Use: Pretty much plug and play. Quality: I think the cabinet is very well made.Metal corner protectors,casters feel solid and roll pretty easy,side handles are spring loaded,solid metal with a hard plastic grip.Overall I think its a solid cab that with a little care will last a very long time. Value: I think it could be a little less expensive but,not if it was going to reduce the quality of the product. Manufacturer Support: I have'nt had the need to call them yet and,the way it looks probably wont. The Wow Factor: I think it looks pretty cool.It has that dark sinister look,like something with big balls lurking behind the scenes waiting for the oportunity to step out and blow your hair back. Overall: Good quality,solid,I would recomend this to a freind.I am a newb to playing bass but I like the cab very much.I would also recomend zzsounds to anyone who would listen.These folks are the best.Everything was in perfect condition it arrived earlier than expected and,play as you pay what more could you ask for.Thanks zzsounds.

"Amazing! " submitted August 21, 2013

By Daniel T in Munster, IN
Musical Background: Christian bass player
Music Style: Christian, salsa,
Overall: This thing is amazing! For just 300 dollars you can get at least 500 watts up to a 1000 watts of Power! Its super deep and sounds amazing. The sound of it is clear and punchy. The horn works great and does what it is suppose to do. Its a little heavy that is why the handles are made for. the wheels help alot to move it around. Its 4 ohms so you don't need to buy another cabinet like a 8ohm does. And for 300 dollars?! You can't find anything better than this. I have this hooked up to a Harke LH500 bass amp head. and man it sounds awesome having a full 500 watts of power. If your low on budget and need something strong, punchy, and especially Loud, then the Fender Rumble 410 is for you.

"Workhorse" submitted August 19, 2013

By Rod G in Peoria, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 28 years of playing professionally on and off.
Music Style: TRADITIONAL Country
Overall: This is now my main cab. I use it two or three times a week at venues ranging from small clubs to big theaters, indoors and outdoors. Every single night it sounds awesome! The best thing I can say about it is that I can't say anything bad about it except that the casters that come with it suck. But the sound is fantastic!

"This is an awesome Cab for the Price !!!!" submitted January 21, 2012

By Jerry C in Detroit, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing bass guitar for over 12 years now.
Music Style: Gospel, Jazz, R&B.
Overall: I just receive this cab and hook up my Peavey Headliner 600 watt amp, and WOW!!! This cab is worth more than the asking price. The band couldn't believe the sound that it produces. I have always believed in Fender products but this takes the cake, now my Fender Active 5 Jazz Bass sounds very true. I think I'll be purchasing another 410 cab in April. Now my band members will be shopping at Zzounds from here on in !

"fender bass cab" submitted August 9, 2013

By JOE silvio in dewey, AZ
Musical Background: NOT CURRENTLY IN A BAND
Music Style: HEAVY METAL
Overall: hey this thing rocks hard LOVE IT

"Great Cabinet" submitted June 13, 2012

By Michael B in Eureka, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Play both guitar and bass, I have played professionally.
Music Style: Christian now days, Have played top 40, Clasic Rock. Bluse.
Overall: I live in a rural area, so I bought this cabinet without hearing it. I am very pleased with the sound quality. The head I use is a as AMPEG SVT Pro three. I have played both a electric bass (Pevey Cyrus five string) and an acoustic bass ( Takimani four string). The cabinet does very well with the tonal characteristics of each bass. The only very minor problem with the cabinet is sometimes the wheels fall off when I load it into the car. If the wheels were better designed I would have definitely given this cabinet a rating of five stars. I would also like to give five stars to Zzounds. The first cabinet they sent me was dropped during shipping and one of the corners was smashed. I had no trouble returning the damage cabinet for a replacement cabinet. You find out how good a company When things go wrong, I could not have asked any more them to fix the situation.

"Best Bang for your Buck" submitted June 1, 2014

By Timper Y in Bethlehem, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for about 7 years. Bass and drums. Play with other muscians
Music Style: Anything rockin of course, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Etc.
Overall: Well made, great sound, For the price: Can't get much better

"I LOVE IT!!!" submitted January 31, 2013

By Samuel M in Upper Marlboro, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music since the age of 7, I'm 32 now so do the math. I play drums, keys, guitar and my love the bass guitar.
Music Style: My musical style is Gospel, R&B, Funk, Reggae, Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, Neo-Soul I'm really big on that. Also like some hip
Overall: Ok so I ordered this cab on 1/30/13 and BAM it got here 1/31/13 the very next day with standard shipping. I was very elated to say the least. Ok so of course I had to give this baby a try and I'm telling you I was blown away. So much depth in this cab. I have it paired with a Bugera 550 and it sounds amazing together. This is a definite buy if your on the fence. I have not needed support as this is a new purchase but I have not heard bad reviews about Fender service ever so I gave a 5 star rating. Other then that news this is a perfect Cab if your low on the cash but won't that full sound.

"Great product at a great price" submitted April 20, 2012

By Corey B in Wilmington, NC
Musical Background: Been playing for 2 years
Music Style: R&B, Christian, rock
Quality: Great quality, very light, great use of space. But it still provides a nice variety of tones and that low B. Overall: I ordered this cabinet on a Thursday and had it by the following Tuesday. I am still fairly new in the game and have played on 4 different 1/2 stack cabinets and I would rank this one at the top of the list. If you want big sound with a great tone at an affordable price, this is the one.

"Great product at a great price" submitted April 20, 2012

By Corey B in Wilmington, NC
Musical Background: Been playing for 2 years
Music Style: R&B, Christian, rock

"Excellent budget cabinet!!! Far better than equally priced cabs! and worth it!" submitted January 14, 2012

By Brian Noname in macomb, MI
Musical Background: 25 years, semi-pro, jam at home
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Alternative
Overall: I read the review before me on this cab and had to try it, i was looking for a 500 watt cab rated at 4 ohms, and this was a perfect match for my TC Electronic BH500 head, and sounds badass!! my only complaint is that the shipping box was ripped in the front by the cab's grill, but no harm done. Great buy!!!

When you call, mention priority code 158R-95RZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976