When you call, mention priority code 158B-L8GB

Rating and Reviews: Fender Champion 100

Need to play loud and proud? Great for any style, the Champion 100 combo amp cranks 100 solid-state watts through a number of fully customizable amp voices.

"Great Amp!" submitted March 26, 2014

By Terry Liedel in Fenton, MI
Musical Background: Pro Musician
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, Classical
Overall: I recently bought this amp to replace my Crate V32. I'd been having constant repair problems with the Crate and simply got tired of the cost of maintaining a tube amp. While I love the sound of a tube amp, its expensive to upkeep. I have to say that I was blown away by the performance of the Champion 100. The clean channel is very clean and perfect for my pedal board. I like the sound of the amp models but I use the overdrive channel as simply a clean boost. And it works perfectly for that. Overall, the tone of this amp is very good, with plenty of volume for clubs. It sounds great mic'd. Its an extremely easy to use amp. I bought it on a Saturday afternoon and only had a few minutes to play through it in the store. I gigged with it that night and it did not let me down. This amp is very well worth the money and its very reasonably priced, putting it in a price range for anyone to be able to afford a reliable, great sounding guitar amp. I would recommend this amp to any guitar player.

"Champion 100" submitted April 13, 2014

By Dennis M in South Haven, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing over 40yrs. Bass, guitar and keyboards. I play mostly professional.
Music Style: Almost any kind of music, but mostly Reggae.
Overall: I bought my Champion 100 not too ago and have done a couple of gigs with it. It has a great sound. Nice and clear, even my pedals sound better. I like the fact that you can set both channels the way you want them. I play a Strat and the true sound of a strat comes through. The price was good and it has already paid for itself.

"GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH" submitted October 29, 2013

By DON T in LAKE WALES, FL
Musical Background: LEARNED ON YOUTUBE, NOT BEGINNER BUT NOT READY FOR GIGS
Music Style: SOUTHERN ROCK ,ROCK, COUNTRY,
Overall: THATS RIGHT YOU GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH WITH THIS AMP. SOUNDS GREAT,MP3 FOR BACKGROUND, MANY SELECTIONS. DONT WAIT ORDER NOW
21 of 33 people (63.64%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fantastic Deal" submitted July 2, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: Have played for 50 Yrs professionally and play Bass,Tenor Sax and Mandolin. Recently picked up 6 string guitar
Music Style: I play Blues,Country,Rock,Classic Rock and Bluegrass
Overall: This amp surpassed my expectations.It's all Fender amps rolled into one! Incredible Fender sound and effects. Great for the road or studio. I recomend this for first time buyers to experienced musicians. I have played for 50 yrs and wish this had been around years ago.

Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing for over 50 yrs.Play Bass,Tenor Sax,Banjo mandolin and now 6 string electric guitar
Music Style: I play a wide variety of music
Overall: By far exceeded all my expectations. It's like owning most Fender amps rolled into one. Variety of tones and effects have a quality that you would usually pay much more for.Heavy duty constructed foot pedal unlike the cheap plastic ones in the 1960's.This amp is definitely worth the purchase price.I can't say enough good about this amp.

Music Style: I play a wide variety of music

When you call, mention priority code 158B-L8GB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976