When you call, mention priority code 206-7JW3

Rating and Reviews: Fender Champion 100

Need to play loud and proud? Great for any style, the Champion 100 combo amp cranks 100 solid-state watts through a number of fully customizable amp voices.

"Champion 100" submitted April 13, 2014

By Dennis M in South Haven, MI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing over 40yrs. Bass, guitar and keyboards. I play mostly professional.
Music Style: Almost any kind of music, but mostly Reggae.
Overall: I bought my Champion 100 not too ago and have done a couple of gigs with it. It has a great sound. Nice and clear, even my pedals sound better. I like the fact that you can set both channels the way you want them. I play a Strat and the true sound of a strat comes through. The price was good and it has already paid for itself.

"Great Amp!" submitted March 26, 2014

By Terry Liedel in Fenton, MI
Musical Background: Pro Musician
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues, Classical
Overall: I recently bought this amp to replace my Crate V32. I'd been having constant repair problems with the Crate and simply got tired of the cost of maintaining a tube amp. While I love the sound of a tube amp, its expensive to upkeep. I have to say that I was blown away by the performance of the Champion 100. The clean channel is very clean and perfect for my pedal board. I like the sound of the amp models but I use the overdrive channel as simply a clean boost. And it works perfectly for that. Overall, the tone of this amp is very good, with plenty of volume for clubs. It sounds great mic'd. Its an extremely easy to use amp. I bought it on a Saturday afternoon and only had a few minutes to play through it in the store. I gigged with it that night and it did not let me down. This amp is very well worth the money and its very reasonably priced, putting it in a price range for anyone to be able to afford a reliable, great sounding guitar amp. I would recommend this amp to any guitar player.
38 of 39 people (97.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great amp for the money" submitted November 7, 2014

By Chris G in Roanoke Rapids, NC
Musical Background: Beginner guitar
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: Great amp, from a great company. Couldn't be happier. I play at home, so I cant say how it would be be for gigging, but for personal use, it is great. Some of the settings can be a little overwhelming for the new player, but with a little trial and error, it doesn't take long to get it all set up. I play an epiphone les paul Gothic through it, and it does great for me. I feel like it would be a great amp for me to grow with.

"Awesome Amp and Customer Service" submitted April 10, 2015

By Tom Connors in Columbia, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar for a year and a half just jammin at home
Music Style: rock, blues, etc.
Overall: I've had this amp for about a month and I absolutely love it. Beautiful clean tones and the reverb makes me happy every time. Not only is the amp great but I highly recommend zzounds. The first amp I received had a noticeably large crack in it. The return process was simple and easy. One day shipping on the replacement made the whole thing much smoother and I had a new one in no time. Don't hesitate on zzounds if the price is right!

"Champion 100 guitar amp" submitted July 14, 2015

By Oscar Graf in Omaha, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 3 years. I have a Taylor accoustic and a Gibson Les Paul. I play at church and jam around the house.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian mainly, a little country, southern rock.
Overall: Excellent Modeling amp. The range of different amp sounds is killer. There aren't many sounds you cant reproduce with this amp. Very easy to use and the sound is amazing. The amp is light enough to carry to gigs but powerful enough to fill up a large space with sound. The two 12s really rock. I cant turn it up past 5 or 6 when playing at the house, It rattles the windows. And as for price, It cant be beat. I highly recommend this amp to anyone.

"great sound dependable loud" submitted June 14, 2015

By Richard Dye in High point, NC
Musical Background: playing over 35 years
Music Style: Blues, Hard Rock, punk,some progressive metal,Ska,Reggae,and more
Overall: This amp is really nice, i gave up tube amps after close to 15 years of lunging them around and having them brake down 1 out of every five gigs they would brake down, I'm serious i used a fender twin reverb then i switched to a marshal jcm900 reverb. They were both great amps but they brake so easy and if you are giging its a pain. I Was always lucky enough to have a friend with a solid state Carvin head and like i said i would wind up using his head 1 out of five gigs.. So after a while i had a friend build me a custom solid state amp and when it came time to get a new one i went right to fender all the best of fender in a solid state amp i tell ya i would also use this amp in recording it is very versatile!

"GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH" submitted October 29, 2013

By DON T in LAKE WALES, FL
Musical Background: LEARNED ON YOUTUBE, NOT BEGINNER BUT NOT READY FOR GIGS
Music Style: SOUTHERN ROCK ,ROCK, COUNTRY,
Overall: THATS RIGHT YOU GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH WITH THIS AMP. SOUNDS GREAT,MP3 FOR BACKGROUND, MANY SELECTIONS. DONT WAIT ORDER NOW
22 of 36 people (61.11%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing for over 50 yrs.Play Bass,Tenor Sax,Banjo mandolin and now 6 string electric guitar
Music Style: I play a wide variety of music
Overall: By far exceeded all my expectations. It's like owning most Fender amps rolled into one. Variety of tones and effects have a quality that you would usually pay much more for.Heavy duty constructed foot pedal unlike the cheap plastic ones in the 1960's.This amp is definitely worth the purchase price.I can't say enough good about this amp.

"Fantastic Deal" submitted July 2, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: Have played for 50 Yrs professionally and play Bass,Tenor Sax and Mandolin. Recently picked up 6 string guitar
Music Style: I play Blues,Country,Rock,Classic Rock and Bluegrass
Overall: This amp surpassed my expectations.It's all Fender amps rolled into one! Incredible Fender sound and effects. Great for the road or studio. I recomend this for first time buyers to experienced musicians. I have played for 50 yrs and wish this had been around years ago.

When you call, mention priority code 206-7JW3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.