When you call, mention priority code 20C-DM81

Rating and Reviews: Fender Champion 20

The Fender Champion 20 combo amp packs 20 watts of power and a multitude of authentic-sounding effects -- and cranks it all through a heavy-duty 8" speaker.

"An incredible little amp" submitted October 7, 2015

By Jeffrey Campbell in Amelia, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar and bass for 50 years. Currently playing nightly to an audience of one.
Music Style: Anything but opera and rap. I know. I'm shallow.
Overall: I was worried about the 8" speaker. Not an issue. I was worried about no mid control, only treble and bass. Not an issue. I was worried about the digital amp models. Wow. They are unbelievable. I prefer the Blackface '65 Deluxe setting, Gain on 5, Treble 7, Bass 7, Spring Reverb from the FX. This thing is LOUD. But Fender-loud, meaning I can crank the gain to 10 and it won't distort. For distortion, just head on over to the three metal channels and start to peel paint. You'll never spend a better $99. Next I'll be moving up to a Champion 40 to enjoy all the perks of a 12".

"A leap for me" submitted June 3, 2015

By Teddy T in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Musician for over 40 years non-stop. I do play with others routinely in studios for fun.
Music Style: I much prefer a clean sound; NO metal/distortion. Styles include country western, rockabilly, dreamscapes, surf instrumental mus
Overall: For many years I had a Fender 15w Frontman for practicing and fun. It was all I wanted at the time. I decided to upgrade to another Fender amp and the Champion won out. I cannot believe the sounds/effects this cutie produces. To boot, it cost the same amount as my Frontman. Just got it today so I will be exploring new frontiers.

"Little Amp with a Big Sound" submitted February 8, 2016

By Ken B in East Stroudsburg, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing on and off most of my life; in a band in the '60's, mostly a hobbiest. Rythymn, Lead, Bass, Harmonica, Drums
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Christian.
Overall: This little amp is pretty amazing for its size and cost. It has a lot of features thanks to the wonderful world of digital electronics. It's low price is certainly due to its being assembled overseas, but don't let that scare you off. If you're looking for a great little practice amp then look no further. This has loads of nice effects, and even models several types of amps, past and present. Can other amps do it better? Sure. But you will pay more for them for the most part. This is Fender, and Fender has always done a great job in my opinion. The 8" speaker is actually much more pleasant sounding than I thought it might be. The effects work well and give the player some dynamic ranges that might otherwise be unavailable at this price point. I suppose you could even gig with this thing if you mic'd it up, but make no mistake, 20 watts into this little 21st century speaker really kicks. You have a good deal of gain as well, which provides a nice level of "tube-like" preamp distortion. The effects have a level control as well, so you can add as much or as little as you deem necessary. The effects are pretty decent too: Flanger, Chorus, Delay with reverb; the usual lot. I have messed with this amp a bit over the past several days since receiving it, and I'm suitably impressed. Again, I'm looking at this as a practice amp, which is why I bought it. And on that level I have to say I got more for my money than I expected. The only "drawback" is that there is no separate reverb circuit, but for me that didn't matter as I already had a reverb pedal effect, which I just replaced with an even better one. I would buy this unit again if I had to, and I recommend it as a handy tool for practicing. It's light, very portable and loads of fun to mess with. Sound I will rate at 41/2, as I think it would be a tad better with a 10, but who cares? I have never needed any manufacturer support for any of my Fender gear...ever. Not even back in the '60's! Rugged, dependable, excellent.

When you call, mention priority code 20C-DM81. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976