When you call, mention priority code 14MT-DJ49

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 350 Amp

Two 10" speakers mean great definition; 350 watts means plenty of low-end power. With casters to get you rolling, the Fender Rumble 350 is a gigging machine.

"Rumble 350 is my trusted work-horse" submitted July 9, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: gigging musician and music college student
Music Style: do what I gotta for the whole enchilada
Sound: Awesome gigging amp with all the controls you need for quickfire results to play in any genre. It wont change the sound of the Bass that you bought for the sound you want. If you play a Warwick you will still have the Warwick sound you love. If you have a Tobias or a vintage Fender bass that's what you'll have without frustration. This amp is like a jungle cat with the reflexes and the sharp claws and fangs to do what you want it to do. Is plenty loud for any gig and will rattle your fillings and loosen the bolts of your house. Flat out I dig it! Feature: No overcomplicated accessories and components. If you want tons of stuff that distract from actually playing this amp doesn't have lots of stuff to constantly mess with. Which for me is what I like. Ease of Use: The sound of an amp and alteration of the sound of the amp without frustration is what I look for. Sound smoking! I play my Fender Jazz Bass through it and my 6 string, fret-less Tobias Bass through it that has active pick-ups the Low B sounds rich in tone. Quality: All experience Ive had with Fender has been excellent and haven't ever needed to repair Fender stuff Ive owned and I have owned their stuff for years. Value: The value is hands down excellent. Manufacturer Support: Its nice when you do business with a company that's been doing business for years. Plenty of parts, excellent record keeping. In addition they have always been prompt in returning my emails and answering my phone calls. The Wow Factor: I think its a mean looking amp that backs up its black panther look. It doesn't look vintage-esk if that's what you want. I like its look. To me the most important thing is its sound. The stage lights won't be on the amp when your groovin. Overall: This thing is built to last a life-time in my opinion.

"Thanks Fender!!!" submitted July 26, 2010

Overall
Music Style: If it sounds good I'll play it.
Sound: Sound really good!! Feature: 6db pad on the input for active basses, adjustable overdrive, 3 band eq with semi-parametric for the mids, effects loop, aux input, on/off switch for the horn, xlr out. No speaker out. back panel is bare except for AC connection. Quality: Seems very well built and solid. (no buzzing at higher volume) Value: Good bang for your buck! Manufacturer Support: Its a Fender so expect good customer support. The Wow Factor: Black metal grill with metal corners. This amp looks great and I can't stop looking at it. Overall: Fender seems to have hit it out of the park with the 350. This bad boy is not for the week at heart. Used to be that the rumble series was considered a beginner to intermediate players amp. but the 350 has now graduated Rumble to semi-pro to pro type amplification. The controls are not complicated and you can dial in the sound you want very easily. I play a P-bass and a Stingray and both sound fantastic through it. The tone is great and with the 350 watts, there will be no problem keeping up with the drums and the rest of the band. (they will probably ask you to turn down) The 2x10" speakers deliver not only the 10" punch for a modern sound but also gives plenty of low end as well to hold down the bottom end. I don't use much overdrive but you have total control of how much you want to mix in with the signal. the xlr line out is great for running your signal to a soundboard for larger venues. But this baby will kick butt in a club. It's not very heavy and rolls easily on the casters. For $499, its well worth the money. Bottom line is I love my little Fender 350
71 of 73 people (97.26%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Best Amp Value There Is " submitted May 8, 2013

By Brian Phillips
Overall
Musical Background: 25 Years bass and guitar. Have played bass semi-pro in the past.
Music Style: Blues,Rock,Funk,Country
Sound: Loud enough for most venues and alot more portable and reliable than a 8 tube stack (not that I don't like those). Does not color your intruments sound. Love the way 10's sound in a bass amp. Feature: Not too many features. The XLR out with ground is great for recording or a very large show. Overall the amp seems solid and the removable casters are great.THe overdrive with blend sounds pretty good. Some people will like it and some will hate it. The parametric Mid EQ works great. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Even sounds decent plugging a guitar in it believe it or not. You can also run 2 of the Rumble series together with the effects send. You can then EQ each amp and use the first amp as the master volume.I have done this with this amp and the 150 and it sounds great. Quality: I've owned a wide range of Fender products from every price point and haven't had a major problem. They also have a 5 year warranty. Value: This is the most amp you can get for $500. I know people will hate on you if you don't have a vintage tube Ampeg stack, but if you aren't making a living playing bass and have a regular job and kids to feed like 99% of us, buy this amp. Manufacturer Support: Had to deal with them once and they are great. The Wow Factor: Very good looking peice of gear. Overall: You will not find a better bass amp for the money.

"Absolutely Love it!!!" submitted February 18, 2013

By Bryan K in Hamden , CT
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing bass for about 7 months. I also play guitar, percussion, keys and saxophone. And lead vocals professionally.
Music Style: R & B/Soul
Overall: This powerful beauty is nothing to sneeze at! Compact size and awesome power and sound will raise eyebrows regardless of you level of play. From beginner to pro, you will appreciate the deep, smooth bass sound and easy to use tones. For club gigs, casters make this amp easy to transport and the power stands alone without backup needed. This one is a winner. You gotta hear it to believe it!

"WOW - this amp is the REAL DEAL!" submitted July 15, 2010

Overall
Sound: What an improvement from the old Rumble series. I recently upgraded from a Rumble 100 1x15 and I am extremely impressed. It was time to move up in wattage from my old Rumble and I tried out many different amps in the 150 to 400 watt range (Peavey Tour TNT = too muddy, Harkte VX3500 = too tinny, Hartke HM5210 = no bottom, SWP Working Pro 115 not loud enough, Trace Elliot 715 = not loud enough, Line 6 LD175 = nowhere near loud enough). Then I found the Rumble 350. OMG. This amp is so loud it shakes the foundation on my home. It has clarity, bottom, and is lightweight. Unbelievably fantastic product. Worth every penny amd more. Feature: Semi-Parametric EQ, Overdrive Channel, XLR Line Out, Horn on/off switch, very useful punch and scoop buttons for instant punch and popping and slapping eq, and did I tell you it was loud - because this baby is loud. I can keep up with a hard hitting drummer, guitarist using a Marshall Tube Full Stack, and Keyboardist with PA. Ease of Use: Could not be easier - no annoying extra eq add on knobs like room balance, contour, or presence to cloud up dialing in your sound with complication. Quality: No more old Rumble dressed in rat fur with plastic corners and casters that fall off. This baby is tolex covered, has metal corners and quality casters that can withstand the road. Value: 500 bucks for this amp is the best value out there. Manufacturer Support: I have a 5 years old Fender American Standard Jazz Bass that had a pickup problem and contacted Fender. They sent me to a local repair shop 10 minutes from my house. A new pickup was installed within 3 days to perfection. The repairman also provided a FREE setup and truss road adjustment. Fender is A OK in my book. The Wow Factor: This amp is vital to my sound. It looks cool, sounds great and it portable - yet more than loud enough to satisfy any gig needs. Overall: I am telling you - this is the fashizzle. Get it and you can thank me later.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A very good workhorse in this pricerange." submitted December 24, 2010

Music Style: christian
Sound: ItFor a bass amp in this price range the tone is very good. It can't hit the low notes like my 750 watt halfstack @ church but it can certainly get the job done in medium to small venues. It can be very warm and boomy or have lots of crunch and overdrive. Feature: it came with 4 casters. I wish it came with atleast a 5 band eq but what it has is sufficient. Ease of Use: Would of scored a 10 except for the parametric mid eq. That takes a little time to work with. Quality: Seems very sturdy. Looks good. Not sure that it would hold up to taking on the road. I use the amp for home practice in my basement and don't move it around very much. This amp will probably outlast me. Value: I have shopped around everywhere and this is one of the best deals on a bass amp in this class. Plus its a fender. I also playa fender deluxe jazz bass. I like fender. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used them

"Portable absolute ballistic sound!" submitted December 4, 2010

Musical Background: Singer,intermediate bass player
Music Style: southern rock,country
Sound: use it in our band for gigging. absolutely loud. never go above 3 and has plenty of punch over drums.great low end and treble comes through with no problem. Feature: doesn't have the bells and whistles of other amps but is all you will probably ever need. Quality: have carted this around to probably 15 shows since it was bought. love the compact size and caster wheels to roll in. has held up well and still sounds as good as the day it was bought. also looks as good as the day it was bought very durable. Value: for the money, portability, sound just don't think it can be beat Manufacturer Support: the best because I haven't had to use it. The Wow Factor: people may look at it at first and say it is so small until you blow them out of their seats! Definitely has sex appeal in a small package. Overall: can take it to practice, take it home, take it anywhere without a lot of hassle. My old Peavey TNT160 was heavy as heck and I never wanted to take it anywhere. With everything about it that I like I will definitely keep it forever even if it did blow up it is just that cool.
14 of 15 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Hot and Fast" submitted August 9, 2012

By Pablo Cabrera in Akron, IN
Musical Background: 8 years , play bass and guitar
Music Style: Punk, Blues, Horror punk, funk, jazz
Overall: If you can't afford the Fender TB-600C, This is the way go. As so as you turn it on you feel the 2 x10'' subs blow your shorts back.haha It will rattle anything in the house. Never had any trouble keeping up with a marshall half stack. The horn sounds good. (Its very soft outter skin so be careful). It is a very easy set up and you can wheel your bass amp and bass guitar all at once. Roll in and Roll out of bars and clubs. One of the last amps I'll ever have to buy.

"Good service" submitted March 14, 2012

By Jason Grabenstein in Hewitt, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing guitar for 20 years, only recently picked up a bass to play in a local bandin texas, texas rocks.
Music Style: Classic rock
Overall: I was amazed at how quickly the whole process was, and how easy the pay as you play plan was to get started, everytime I called or emailed for assitance I got a prompt reply,I got a quality bass amp at a good price, now I can here myself over the band insted of just keeping up, thanks zzounds,

"Awesomeness! " submitted May 15, 2012

By Justin Rutledge in Wesson, MS
Musical Background: Gigging bassist
Music Style: Classic rock, metal
Overall: This amp is awesome! Big sound, tiny box! I got this amp on a trade for witch I traded a peavey 410tvx cab and a peavey nitrobass head. I was blown away by the power this amp has! I play with 2 guitarist who play through half stacks and I dont even have to go past 12 o'clock on the volume knob! Just per awesomeness!

"AMAZING SOUND, Deep Rumble, powerful Thump -QUICK SHIPMENT" submitted December 27, 2013

By Joshua Tulley in Kansas City, MO
Musical Background: Have only recently begun playing the Bass guitar
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues
Overall: Thank you ZZsound for getting me off to a great start. I decided after purchasing an instrument earlier in the year that I wanted to pursue my obsession further. You made it fast, easy and affordable. The Rumble 350 puts the others in my band to shame. Can't turn it up all the way or it drowns them out. Can't practice at full volume in my house because it rattles the windows and vibrates the siding. Looking forward to some incredible gigs. Thanks Again.

"Thunder in a tiny package" submitted January 27, 2013

By Jean-Jacques d in Wausau, WI
Music Style: blues, rock
Overall: Great sounding amp in a tight, easily-transportable form factor. I've been a fan of Fender bass amps for years, and this great piece of gear reinforces both my bass and my opinion. It's simple enough for a novice to avoid getting lost in knob fiddling, but feature-rich enough to not be out of place on stage or in the studio. As a sound engineer, the balanced direct out is a total bonus.

"Rumble Indeed" submitted November 28, 2013

By David Russell in Roseburg, OR
Overall
Musical Background: played professionally for a very long time
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Pop and just a little Reggae
Overall: I had been using a 50 watt bass amp and had zero headroom, now with the Rumble I can set the volume, bring the volume down on my bass and then crank it when needed. The sound is that wonderful Fender sound I expected to hear, no surprise there. This amp has a lot of tone to it and I like the buttons that help tone shape as they allow me quickly to change genre. When you want that Fender sound this is the way to go. Don't let the size fool you, it does get loud.

"Big @$$ Fender Amp" submitted February 21, 2012

By Paul L in Newport, RI
Overall
Musical Background: Professional bassist/musican with 24 years of playing.
Music Style: Electronic Rock, Post Punk, with some 60's various styles thrown in.
Sound: The sound is classic Fender quality: clean and full. It can get quite loud, if need be. It has various controls to get whatever sound you like and also an overdrive with blend, if you like it dirty sounding. On full effect, it reminds me of a bumble bee type fuzz, which I like quite alot. Feature: It has everything you need for a large bass amp. The DI output is rather handy, if you need to go into a PA board, or to record with. It has a tweeter with an on and off switch, simple EQ, low boost, mid scoop, and even a headphone jack. Ease of Use: Very easy to operate and with the side handles, easy to carry. I found it wasn't bad at all to do so. It also has casters, so you can roll it around the room with out picking it up. If you are used to lugging heavy amps and cabs, this is a nice break. Quality: I've never had any problems with Fender amps, and this seems to fit the bill. It feels pretty sturdy and well put together. It just looks well made and means business. The price may be cheap, but the product isn't. Value: For what this amp costs and the power and features it has, it's one hell of a deal. It's one of the best deals I've come across in a long time. Manufacturer Support: I haven't actually contacted them, but they do have a pretty decent forum which I frequent quite a bit. Their website is well put together, too. The Wow Factor: Whoever designed this amp really did their homework. I can't help but to admire it, even when I'm not playing through it. It's a real nice piece of gear. I'm quite happy with it. Overall: I was in need of a decent, reliable bass amp, since I have some shows coming up and the old Peavey clunker I'd been playing through previously, wasn't going to cut it. Being a massive fan of Fender, I went out and bought this amp on reputation, alone. I just went by reading several reviews which seemed to be rather positive and my past experience with Fender products. Needless to say, I was not disappointed.

"The Perfect Bass Amp" submitted March 18, 2014

By bob s in lafayette, IN
Musical Background: 25 Yr pro
Music Style: blues, rock
Overall: I absolutely love this amp, Fender really hit a home run with the Rumble 350. Casters, side handles, lightweight, LOUD, decent tone, DI out, Aux In, Distortion, EQ, 2x10. This amp has everything I want. I would not change one thing about this amp, it is nice to have head room on my combo amp in a band situation. I HIGHLY Recommend the Fender Rumble 350

"Scott" submitted May 5, 2014

By scott r in klas vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: recently picked up the bass again after 40 yrs.
Music Style: rock country
Overall: very pleased with the rumble 350 as I have been with everything ive purchased thru zzounds. it looks awesome it sounds awesome its easy to movfe very easy to adjust for the sound you want or need. very well built.cant address the manufacturer support as I haven't needed any.

"Great Amp!" submitted January 30, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: I play jazz trumpet and orchestral horn on a collegiate level. I picked up bass 3 years ago. I've played in a few local bands.
Music Style: Progressive, jazz fusion, metal, all of the above
Sound: Great sound quality, and for a combo it has a lot of it - I could do medium to small sized gigs with this, no problem. It works with the different tones I need to produce, anywhere from a smooth bassy sound, or a Jaco-esque tone, or even a high octane metal sound. The distortion is simple, but has a nice sound to it - sounds perhaps too guitar-like at full blast, though. I could see myself recording in the studio with this amp, except it can be a bit noisy (esp. with the horn speaker on), although that is mostly my bass's pickups. It won't change your sound much without some heavy EQ - your bass sounds like your bass. Feature: Has all the inputs and outputs I'll need, an FX loop, -6db button for less limiting, etc. - all the things you would expect from a good Fender amp. The distortion isn't the most useful of distortions for a heavy distortion, but for producing a pretty decent blended distortion (a la YYZ), it does great - I almost always leave just a smidgen of distortion on, it helps the mid-high range pierce through the mix better at lower volumes. Ease of Use: It's very easy to get a good ballpark sound with this amp for any style, but it can be harder dial in to the exact sound you want (but no harder than any other amp). I've had great success with harsher sounds, but for gentler tones you have to spend a bit more time getting the mid-range in the right spot and the bass not to boom Quality: I think I will have this amp for years to come - this amp feels tough, and I haven't had any quality issues. Value: Great value - I couldn't find a better new price for an amp like this one. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed them, but Fender has worked well with me before. The Wow Factor: I think it's a beauty, if plain, with the Fender emblem nobly emblazoned on it, in gorgeous simplicity. Overall: I love this amp, it does everything I wanted and more!

"Great Amp, Great Value, Loud." submitted July 20, 2011

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Country, Country Gospel
Sound: The sound is very loud. I would prefer it to have more bottom end however. That being said, for a 2-10 cabinet, it isn't bad. It's very flat across the entire range of my 4 string Squire VM Jazz. I suspect if I had a 5 string I would be more disappointed. This combo is a bit heavy, but not bad with the side handles. It has plenty of power to spare. I also own a Fender Rumble, and this of course runs off and leaves that one. I had been borrowing a Fender Bassman 25 prior to this though, and quite frankly it had better tone, just not as much volume. Feature: Features are fine. Good EQ with sweepable midrange. I don't like overdrive, so I will probably never use that. I can't tell the HF driver switch makes any difference whatsoever. Built in DI works well. She shape buttons are a great feature for quick changes in tone. Ease of Use: Very easy to use, very straight forward. If you are investing $500 in an amp, you probably know how to use it. Quality: So far so good. Value: I couldn't find anything in this price range that would even approach it, so I would say the value excellent. Manufacturer Support: So far I haven't need it. The Wow Factor: It looks great, I love the wheels. The only thing I would change is I would prefer carpet over the vinyl for durability. I doubt the vinyl is going to hold up. I bought a cover for it just in case at BS Covers. Overall: I expect to upgrade some day. This amp is a stepping stone to a Mark Bass 4-10 rig. I will probably keep it forever though as it will still be great for a backup rig and for practice.

"Cool..." submitted November 20, 2013

By robin w in beverly hills, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing most of my life really. Bass,vocals,drums,
Music Style: A note is a note. To be performed in its very best nature of the sound it produces. That is love.
Overall: Nice balance and the sound is what a bass amp should sound like. IT'S ALIVE !!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!

"Great Amp!" submitted November 5, 2013

By Bill Branson in Linn, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Playing Bass Guitar for 25 Years.
Music Style: Rock, Heavy Metal, country, blues.
Overall: This is a great, affordable amplifier, I have no problem keeping up with the guitarist in my band with the Marshall stacks. I chose it over Ampeg and I am glad I did.

"great amp" submitted October 18, 2012

By michael l in phoenix, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: just jam at home
Overall: just got it and it is perfect. great sound easy to move and keeps up with the rest of the band.

"The Best Bass Amp For Your Money!" submitted February 12, 2011

Musical Background: Professional Musician
Sound: My last amp was a Yorkville 400W combo, and since we've been playing bigger venues, it just didn't cut it any more on stage. I tried a ton of different amps, and was not impressed with the big bucks I was going to have to shell out. The salesperson suggested I at least try the Rumble 350, so I gave it a whirl. I was intimidated by the 10" speakers and it's small size. Holy Cripes!! This thing blew me away immediately! The sound is clear, and my T-Birds sound fantastic. Need stage volume? No problem, this compact giant packs a BIG punch and the manual even includes recommended settings for your playing style. It even has a really cool overdrive, and the horn is a nice touch. Feature: A very simple panel, no-nonsense layout and simple to read. The casters are a nice touch, and the side handles are good quality. I especially like the simple, black look of this amp. Ease of Use: Simple, basic interface. The manual includes recommended settings for your playing style. If you want to use the overdrive feature, you'll need to buy a footswitch if you want to turn it on and off. Quality: What can I say? It's made by the legendary Fender. So far it's held up perfectly. I think the black "plastic" covering will eventually rip but that's my only concern at this point. Lighter than my Yorkville. Value: It's hard to believe this puppy was only $500. I tried a few amps that were over $1000 and not even comparable. Manufacturer Support: No dealings yet The Wow Factor: Looks sexy and rugged. Overall: Until I'm playing 15,000 seat arena's, this is it!!

"Do not buy (defective speakers)" submitted January 22, 2013

By Brian T in Columbus, OH
Musical Background: 20 years experience
Music Style: a bit of everything
Overall: They have defective speakers. I have owned mine for two years and the speakers have blown twice. First time the replaced the amp, now they will not help because the speakers have a 1 year warranty. I have never had this thing past 5. The rep I spoke with said it is not defective or they would have a file on it being a recurring problem. A quick search brings up a different response with tons of people stuck in the same boat. Now it is my personal mission to make sure nobody makes the same mistake I have. Hope this saves at least a few people some time and money. Thanks.

"Exellent combo amp for price and size." submitted March 2, 2011

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: Weekend Warrior
Music Style: Classic rock, Country, Big Band, Blues
Sound: At first I couldn't get the sound right. After a couple of sets I got it where it sounded pretty good. It doesn't have the carity of my 600 watt stack, but then again it isn't a stack. It has great lows, plenty of volume and pretty good highs. The horn helps with the highs and I'm still messing with it to get the best sound out of it. Compared to other comparable brands this one has them beat. Feature: There is no EQ and that would help a lot. Other than that, it's pretty simple and doesn't have so many bells and whistles you never get it figured out. Ease of Use: Very easy to use and I keep getting a better sound with it each time I play. Quality: The quality is one of the best. If it lives up to its Fender name it should last and be problem free for years even though it's made in China. Value: For the price,portabity,sound and wattage this amp can't be beat. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used it yet. Overall: I love the simple features but ony wish it had an EQ. Right now I don't think there is anything out there, in it's price range, that I would replace it with.

When you call, mention priority code 14MT-DJ49. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976