When you call, mention priority code 161B-856L

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 150 Amp

The Fender Rumble 150 offers great low end for any application. With a 15 inch woofer and casters, the Fender Rumble 150 is portable and great sounding.

"A winner!" submitted April 25, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Music Style: latin, gospel
Sound: This is a very nice sounding amp. The eq's are very versatile and the overdrive is decent also.I much prefer it to the Hartke hydrive 112c i had previously. Right now i am using it as a practice amp but it would have no problem in a small to medium gig. Quality: This amp is well built and the side handles and included casters make it easy to move. Which is good for me because I live on a fourth floor walkup courtyard building. Value: Awesome bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: N/A
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Rumble 150 Bass amp." submitted March 26, 2014

By Robert O in Angleton, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing the bass since 1972 and played drums from 1965
Music Style: I like to play country and old rock and roll.
Overall: I have been pleased so far with my new amp. It sounds good and I like the size of it. Really like the casters on it. It sounds very good and I use it for practice and small clubs and private parties. I is easy to patch into a mixing board if you need more power and just use it as your monitor.

"Big Booty Bottom End" submitted August 12, 2010

By a customer from aumail.averett.edu
Music Style: Funk, Jazz, Rock, Blues,
Sound: Sound Quality is amazing...and the punch/mid-scoop presets are treats Feature: Overdrive,punch,mid-scoop...and 150 watts...what else is needed Ease of Use: very smooth knobs and transitions...very heavy though...use the wheels Quality: Fender is a trusty name...they really put in work for their new Rumble Series Value: I can't believe this amp does not cost more...I'm not complaining though and I'm sure that is due to Zzounds because it is $499.00 at Fender.com Manufacturer Support: Have not had any problems yet, but not to worry there is a 5 year warranty so register your amp The Wow Factor: Very surprised because this amp is huge. when i plugged it up i turned the volume to 2 and it shook my room...and i have a big room. It is attractive Overall: Overall...stop reading this and go to the checkout!!!

"Fender Rumble 150 amp evaluation." submitted September 27, 2011

Musical Background: band and studio
Music Style: I play all types of music.
Sound: It sounds pretty good,but having a grafic eq would make it much more easy to use.I play a Gretsch bass and a Fender jazz bass[active].It is a good sounding amp for the money,and i would say it gets the job done.I have a total of five bass amps.Adding a grafic eq would be a plus.Thanks for my comments. Feature: The rotary tone controls are not very useful.A new player would have trouble dialing in a tone.Like i said above,adding a grafic eq would make this a very good amp.xlr line out is also a good feature. Ease of Use: G etting a great sound from this amp requires a learning curve.I am a professional bass player and i can manipulate the controls for the music being played mainly through my jazz bass controls. Quality: Well made.I have not had any problems with it.The verdict is out on road use since that is what i do.I have a very heavy top of the line Peavey amp and it has never let me down.Good quality Fender bass amp. Value: With a grafic eq it would be worth the selling price. Manufacturer Support: I have not needed to contact fender over any product. The Wow Factor: High sex appeal.A good addition to my collection. Overall: I don't know.I won't replace it.I would buy another Fender amp if it had a grafic eq.I have no issues with the amp other than those stated above.Overall a good amp.

"Good quality amp for modest venues." submitted December 2, 2011

By a customer from ntelos.net
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar and bass since I was 14, about 50 years.
Music Style: Mostly Christian worship music, folk and some country and old rock.
Sound: The Rumble 150 is exactly what I needed. I play in a praise band at church, so I'm not hoping to blow everyone out of their seats--I just want to add some bottom to these great contemporary praise songs. The amp is powerful enough for a modest-sized room, and works great at church, where we essentially use it as a stage monitor and run the output through the house. The sound is excellent: powerful, without distortion, and not too punchy (though I'm sure you can get that sound out of it if you want it--there's plenty of adjustment available through the ample control pannel). I like everything about it except the weight--I'm no longer a young rock 'n roller, and it's pretty heavy. However, I'm assuming the weight ensures ruggedness and precludes rattling, which I lived with back in the old days. This is a good quality amp for small to medium-size venues. Feature: Features are good, but I'm coming from the 1960's Fender Bassman, which pretty much had on, off and volume. I like the equalizer controls, which give one a pretty good handle on getting the right sound. Ease of Use: A couple of minutes was all it took to set the sound like the church wanted it. Very easy to use. Quality: Haven't had it too long yet, but it seems trouble-free and solidly built. Value: Well worth the money--actually, I thought it was quite reasonably priced, compared to my old Fender Bassman. (Better quality, too.) Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with Fender yet, so I don't really know. The Wow Factor: Fender was always the best looking of the amps--clean and professional-looking. It has a good reputation, too. Overall: They'll probably bury me with it. I can't see needing anything else at this stage of my musical career.

"discontinued now" submitted June 2, 2014

By Jim Genannt in pawtucket, RI
Overall
Overall: Well, Guitar Center had it on sale for Memorial Day for $150 !!! sold out like hotcakes, I had to get mine sent form another store 60 miles away.I play at a lot of open Mics, and this has enough power to get it done. Everyone likes it over my Amped I had, and definately better than the Crate 80W I had to use temporarily. dont need it more than half. I'm coming from an Ampeg 100W 15", which had sweet sound, but died. For $150 I'm ecstatic !!! sound can be dialed in any way you want it. I dont use the distortion, and my Boss GT6-B has the Balanced out, so those are features I dont need, but its nice to have them. I would prefer a seperate gain and volume knobs, as opposed to a single volume only. and although the spring loaded handles on the side are nice, you can NOT lift it with one hane while holding the door with the other !!!! should definately have a top handle as well.

"The Rumbler 150" submitted March 31, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist, Active Musician
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: I have had a peavey amp and the sound compared to the rumbler, not as I had hope for. The rumbler has a great sound and if I need more head, the rumbler 150 can be connected to a head or board. This is the first bass amp that I have own and if I moved up to performing in bigger events I will go to the rumbler 350. Feature: The features are great! I have the options to add which is nice to have even if I don't need it at this time. Ease of Use: Nothing hard about using this system. You have the power to get the right sound you are looking for. Quality: It has a powerful look and I was surprise about the size (bigger than on the scite)and the workmanship is good. Value: Great price for the product. Manufacturer Support: Didn't have any problem with the item. Overall: Would be with this product until I move up in events (large civic centers)
10 of 14 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 161B-856L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976