When you call, mention priority code 1739-7TBP

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rumble 75 Bass Amp

With the 75 watts of power being squeezed through a 12 inch speaker, the Rumble 75 is capable of unleashing a punishing torrent of sound.

"Great tone, just a little cumbersome." submitted November 28, 2011

Musical Background: 40 years semi-pro
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz standards, country, r&b, Motown, etc.
Sound: Excellent sound, and very easy to change up the tone on the fly. It acn go from clanky to tubby with a few knob turns. And it handles a low B string just fine so far. Feature: The distortion is not that greatm, sounds more like a built-in fuzz, but other features are very usable. Wish it had a mute switch on the front. Ease of Use: Easy to use, easy to change sounds, a bit painful to load in and out due to its size and weight. But under $300? It is what it is. If you don't want to lug it, you'll have to lay out a lot more dough for something with equal tone and lighter weight. Quality: So far it's top notch. Great build quality, no issues yet. Value: Great tone for the money if you don't mind the hauling. Manufacturer Support: I gave it 10 because I have not had to call Fender but I'm sure they are fine. The Wow Factor: I played a bunch of other combos first and this one kicked most of their butts anywhere near this price point. Overall: I'd save for a Phil Jones maybe, or a Markbass, but really with the budget I allowed myself I would have to buy another one of these.

"BUY THIS AMP, GREAT FOR ANYTHING" submitted October 13, 2010

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Everything
Sound: So i bought this amp for 275$ canadian at my long and mquade and holy crap such a AMAZING deal, the bass response from this amp is amazing. its a lil bit to much mid range i find with this amp just like the rest of the line of rumbles, but thats just me, this amp tho comes with a punch and scoop button, click the scoop button ( i leave it pushed it) and it sounds amazing. I play a musicman stingeray and a squier p bass that i upgraded with a sbp-1 vintage pickup by seymour duncan and i have flat wounds on that p bass, this amp makes them both sound AMAZING, esspicaly for the price. Ive never used it live but in recording and within a bedroom this amp is beautifuly amazing. im sure it would be fine live tho because its VERY loud for 75 watts. my only minor dislike is the overdrive isnt CRAZY GAIN MASSIVE DISTORTION, its not bad sounding over drive but it isnt the most amazing. Feature: so you pay 275 dollars for a 12 inch speaker, two inputs, a built in overdrive, scoop and punch button, four band eq, aux in, line out, headphone out, and footswitch port for the over drive... yea, this bass amp has everything you could want and for only 275 dollars. Also, theres are these holes at the bottom of the amp which are perfect for storing a couple cables :P plus the design is tiltback or normal, One down side tho is thing has no tweeter : ( Ease of Use: It is quite easy to use but right off the bat it took me awhile to figure it out down because for me at least a 4 band eq takes tweacking, i kinda prefer the plug in and play idea so it took awhile for me to dial in on my favourite tones, but its very versatile Quality: This thing is a monster, the corners look strong and overall this thing feels impossible to break, and knowing from my other fender rumble amp ( a 15 rumble) this line of amps dont break easy because ive smashed my small one into a couple of wallls and its fine. Value: I would never EVER sell this amp, for the price this amp is amazing. Manufacturer Support: no idea about fenders warranty, but my long and mquade has great customer support The Wow Factor: It looks cool, but its just a black bass amp x D Overall: I will probably not buy another bass amp until i get more serious gigs, but if soembody stole it, id destroy them ebcause this amp is MIIIINNNNESSS,
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good amp for small settings" submitted June 20, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist, church praise band
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Sound: The Rumble 75 has a clear and deep tone, surprising for a 12 inch speaker. It allows me to keep up with a loud electic drum kit, keyboards, several vocalist and guitars. I have used it in a small choir room and in an outdoor performance with plenty of volume to spare. Feature: Good control of equalization, I can get a good range of tones. Ease of Use: See above. Quality: It is solid and not as heavy as expected. The design makes it a bit cumbersome to carry using the handle. Value: This amp is worth the money. Manufacturer Support: No need to contact Fender thus far, which in my opinion is good. The Wow Factor: It's a kick back amp design with 4 band equalizer. It gets the job done and sounds good doing it. Overall: I would consider the more powerful amps in this line if and when I need to upgrade.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great amp." submitted July 3, 2011

Musical Background: Active
Music Style: Blues, Jazz, rock, Funk
Sound: Great sounding amp. Able to dial into many cool tones. And when using fx, it is wonderful. Feature: Lots of tones. Ease of Use: Plug and play. Quality: It's a Fender. Great quality. Value: Decent price. I want the 350 too. Manufacturer Support: Havent used it. The Wow Factor: I would buy this again. Overall: I love everything about this bass amp. The sound is great. Loud enough for small gigs and practice. Not too big.

"Not worth the money when you can buy something better." submitted November 6, 2011

By a customer from aim.com
Music Style: Punk
Sound: The sound was great I loved this amp, however, I couldn't go maximum,I went through two amps because they can't handle power. My guitarist used a line 6, 75 watts and the master volume never goes above half. Meanwhile my fender rumble 75 couldn't even compete with half of the power of the line 6. The sound is good recording and live, but only good for very small venues, Even then I'd rather the 15 watt that didn't blow out on me. Feature: The features are great, it can use foot switches for the overdrive, but half way through owning it for 3 months my overdrive switch on the main board was broken, I don't put my amps through anything torturous, The different knobs for equalization are definitely impressive, but the inability to handle max power is infuriating. Ease of Use: This amp is a great amp for starting bassists who are getting their first gigs. I'd say its good for about 3 shows, after that it gets a life as a jam amp. I will admit the amp is so easy an idiot could work it. Quality: I have never had one last over a year. The amp looks nice, plays nice, but once it has to work, you're in trouble. I played an hour long show, and by the end of the show I was looking for any way possible to cool off my amp, I could smell it and I only played for an hour. Second amp blew out on a half an hour show, warning, in between songs feel the vents for heat, if its too hot you're in trouble, that is the only warning you're going to get. Value: I'm half and half on this value, I would buy a different amp if I knew how this amp would crumble under the small pressures of playing for an hour. Manufacturer Support: The first time my amp broke it took about a month and I got my new amp and it looked refurbished, I couldn't complain. I haven't tried yet, but I'm worried this second mishap with my amp may result in having me stuck with a broken amp that I really hope I won't have to deal with. But I'm only rating this off of the first experience because I won't write a false review. The Wow Factor: I don't want this, it doesn't look sexy, it has a "kickback" that just allows you to ruin the actual quality of a bass and have a higher treble. It will blow out if it gets used too much. Better than a behringer. But save your money for something worth your time. Overall: I expect this thing would last maybe 5 months. If it broke and I had the choice of buying another or replacing it I would replace it. I want something with a longer shelf life than 5 months with an amp with minimal special features. Honestly I saw this next to a behringer amp, part of me is curious how life would be with a behringer. I WISH I KNEW THE TERRIBLE LIFE EXPECTENCY!

When you call, mention priority code 1739-7TBP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976