When you call, mention priority code 158C-TK0W

Rating and Reviews: Fender Acoustasonic 150

This acoustic guitar amp from Fender features improved voicing and EQ effects control.

"Acoustic modeling at its best." submitted May 10, 2012

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Overall
Overall: This amp works like a modeling amp for acoustic/electric instruments...or anything else you care to plug into it. I really don't see anything on an average guitar electronics that this amp can't overshadow. I doesn't have a built in tuner but the room and amp modeling and the FX settings make guitar onboard mike modeling, FX and EQ mostly useless. The two sides of the amp are nice for instrument and vocals at the same time. It certainly is loud enough and the tweeter makes the acoustic experience pretty real. I've used this with Gibson J-165, J-185 and Martin G-something or other-1 guitars and the experience was shocking to say the least. Loud and real. I've been plugging my archtop into a small transistor amp but I think I will try this one next.
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"It's a Fender Amp need I say more!" submitted November 11, 2012

By Jim G in New Hope, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ yrs of playing guitar. Acoustic-electric, Les Paul electrics. Jam at home.
Music Style: Christian, country, classic rock.
Overall: I purchased this amp at the end of summer (2012) thinking I would probably only use it for acoustic-electrics. I had purchased an Epiphone DR500MCE with stereo output from two different pickups. When I plugged it into this amp I was very impressed. Now I have 2 Les Paul's that I plug into it as well and it sounds great. I've used it on "pure amp" with effects pedals plugged in and it's suprising how good it sounds. The FX on it are also very nice even for electric guitar. I was playing through a small practice amp so this is a nice jump up. It is certaily loud enough. I only have to turn it up a 1/4 of the way and it's plenty loud in my home. I can just imagine if you could turn it up louder. I tried this amp out at a local guitar shop, comparing it to some other acoustic guitar amps and for the money the others couldn't compare. I've heard some say it's lacking when playing an electric through it, however, I don't hold to that thinking. I find this amp can do all I want and more. The only drawback I find with this amp is the footswitch that is an option to purchase. I wish it gave you more control over the amp but thats minor and the reason for only 4 stars.

"Great Product, would recommend" submitted January 3, 2012

By a customer from nf.sympatico.ca
Musical Background: 40 years, guitar, mandolin, accordion, bass
Music Style: rock, country
Sound: I have an acoustic Dean Performer Se with a fishman pickup which sounds great. I have used a fender strat, and a Dean EVO special select and both electrics sound great. Quality: unit seems to be well built. I like the weight. Value: yes. Manufacturer Support: Have not used them yet Overall: I would buy this amplifier again. Sounds great, two amps in one. Acoustic and Electric
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Wonderbox!" submitted May 18, 2012

By Jesus R in MIAMI, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Electric & acoustic. Jam at home.
Music Style: Anything that stirs my soul.
Overall: This precious machine got here just two hours ago, and already I'm in love. While some of my OM guitars have a tendency to sound "tinny" over regular PA systems, adding a little bit of coloration from this amp makes them sound a hundred times better. The sheer amount of available options makes me glad that I picked this Fender amp over every other acoustic amp choice (and there were some impressive choices, as you know if you're reading this). After playing around with all the acoustic tools, the ability to add an electric guitar and play it LOUD and perfect makes this a delicious amp. The fact that Fender seems to have added the electric option as a mere afterthought makes this amp veritably perfect. Fender clean with the tiniest touch of modeling equals absolute perfection. Pick this one: you won't regret it.

"Frender Acoustasonic 150 Guitar Amp" submitted November 5, 2012

By Robert Des Chenes in Pattersonville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitars for 56 years,just play at home now that I am retirered.
Music Style: Like Blues,older rock and country
Overall: Ihave own other Frender Amps like the Twin Reverb,and this new Amp is also a excelent product.The sound is graet from a size that is easy to move around.I am very satisfied with the clear description of this amp on zZounds on line store.It is every thing they said it would be.Thanks you zZounds for the fast shipping time.

"Light weight and great sound!" submitted September 6, 2012

By Charles Pafford in Dayton, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I been playing 25 years I play mostley Acoustic Guitar in a band.
Music Style: Country Music
Overall: Just got my Fender Acoustasonic 150 Guitar Amp and wow what sound and power it has. I used it at a gig the other night and our lead guitar players Amp went out during a set we were playing so i just plugged him in with me and it carried both of us just fine. Light weight I love it.

"Amazing amp for any one who wants a totally self-contained rig!!!!" submitted September 2, 2012

By Rev. Jim Berlin in Richland Center, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 40 plus years of playing, 30 years professionally. I play guitar of all kinds, electric, acoustic, bass, slide, etc.
Music Style: I play Country-rock, Blues, Rock, Southern-Rock, Christian praise and worship and I write music.
Overall: Great Acoustic tone with many useful variables and options that can be use in real life "Gig Situations". Also great vocal sounds and now......even more........you can dial in electric guitar sounds as well!! How can you loose? Acoustic-Electric, Electric and vocals.......all in one light weight, great sounding and looking unit. An absolute marvel!! Fender has done it once again. Highly recommended!!!!!

"Disapointed in this fender amp" submitted August 20, 2012

By Darrell L in oVETT, MS
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 45 yrs. and play several other instruments.
Music Style: Southern, Bluegrass and Cont. Gospel
Overall: I wanted a lightweight amp for long totes, so already having a fender acoustasonic SFX (best sounding amp i've ever heard) and a fender acoustasonic Jr. (2nd. best sounding) I figured the 150 would be the ticket. WRONG, I can adjust the amp and my Blueridge Br70CE any way I possibly can and can't get rid of the mid sound. The volume control on channel #1 only acts as a tone control and only has little control over volume. Supposedly having 75 watts per channel, it's not apparent, because the acoustasonic Jr., at 40 watts, will blow it away. I tried several different effects with and still had overly abundant mid. I "really"don't like it! I can't believe Fender would sell this thing. I guess I'll tote a heavier amp.
10 of 14 people (71.43%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 158C-TK0W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976