When you call, mention priority code 1455-D4HF

Rating and Reviews: Fender Bronco 40 Bass Amp

A compact bass combo amp, the 40-watt Fender Bronco is anything but short on features -- it's got a suite of effects, tuner, aux input, and USB connectivity!

"An Auditory Firecracker!" submitted October 26, 2011

Musical Background: 27 years in the trenches
Music Style: Rockabilly, western swing, jazz, classic rock
Sound: This little amp is very versatile and loads of fun to play with. I got this amp to practice and hone my chops as well as home recording. I use a Fender Precision and an Ibanez SR300F with it and particularly love the 59 Bassman sounds as I am an old geezer of 62! Feature: It comes with the software(download), a basic instruction manual and a USB cord. You need to buy a footswitch if you are so inclined. The build quality seems very good. Ease of Use: For all you young whippersnappers this amp should be easy to use. I started out on a 57 P Bass and a Fender Bandmaster many years ago and I got the hang of it fairly quickly. Quality: Fit and finish are nice and it has serious balls for a little amp!I am impressed.Take decent care of it and you should get a lifetime of use. I will get a cover as I like my gear to retain good looks as well as musical capability. Value: Hell yes! What a great little amp for 250 clams! Manufacturer Support: Fender has always been A-OK with me! The Wow Factor: It's cute, sounds great, and is flexible. Just remember you metalheads, it's a practice and recording amp-not a thermo nuclear warhead! Overall: I want to be buried with it! I have a bigger amp for small venues. I would replace it in a heartbeat. I would not change a thing on it!

"Fender Bronco 40 Bass Combo Amp." submitted November 6, 2012

By Larry Berrones in Fort Worth, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I play drums for over 30 yrs and in a 60's 70;s rock band. We pratice at home and play at sport bars.
Music Style: rock band 60's 70's cover band.
Overall: The sale person was great he helped me with just what I needed. The Bass amp I bought is great and even take it to smaller gig to play. Its not heavy and can blow out some great sound. zZounds is nothing but great. If it's not to your liking send it back end of story. I all so like the pay and play as you go plan that helps out a lot. Hey next year my plans is a new set of skins.. Not sure yet if it will be a Lud Wig or another brand. But you can't go wrong with this amp its power full and great sound and any bass player will love it.

"great bang fo the buck" submitted October 18, 2011

Overall
Sound: Good sound , gave it an 8 because it is a modeling amp and is a practice amp. It sounds good but will not be suitable for gigging Feature: lot-o-features Ease of Use: suprisingly easy to use and I have had no issues when coneccting it via USB to my windows PC Quality: Hey , it's a $249 amp ,looks very nice Value: you can't beat it with a stick for $249 Manufacturer Support: I have had good luck getting a live person with fender or repeat email answers The Wow Factor: awesome practice amp Overall: until it smokes

When you call, mention priority code 1455-D4HF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976