When you call, mention priority code 154V-9PTT

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mustang V Cabinet

Match this rugged cabinet with the 150-watt Mustang V head for the ultimate Fender half-stack. It features four 12-inch Celestion speakers and built-in effects.

"Very loud speaker with great sound !!!!" submitted November 14, 2011

Musical Background: 30 years, guitar, just jam at home
Music Style: country
Sound: First of all, this speaker is loud. Second it's a huge cabinet. It comes with wheels so you can easily move it around but it is heavy to lift but it has handles but you do need another person to lift it. The sound is just great as well as loud. I got the Mustang head to go with this speaker and together it really sounds good. This would be great for bigger rooms but I play it in a small room and it sounds great. I use a Fender Stratocaster. Very very happy with it. Feature: This is a well made, road worthy speaker cabinet. The speakers inside sound just great and they are very loud. This is a Fender product and all of Fender equipment are made well and have durablity both on the road and at home. Ease of Use: This is one fine speaker cabinet with no learning curve. The Mustang head has a short learning curve and boy does it make this cabinet sound great. I use a Fender Stratocaster and it's loud and sounds great. Quality: Fender became a brand name because they make musical gear right. Of course, it's well made, reliable, will last a long time, but then the brand name Fender tells you that. This cabinet is huge, will take two peopel to lift it in and out of van but it comes with wheels so moving it on to the stage is easy. It's loud but with sweet sounds with the Mustang amp head. Value: The price is awesome !!! I just couldn't believe it was 299.00 and free shipping. Other speakers this big and with all the speakers were priced between 800.00 to 1500.00 So I was bit guarded when I bought it thinking it would not be as good, but, after playing with it, it meets and exceeds all of my speaker needs. Manufacturer Support: I did not have any problems with anything I own in Fender. Fender has been around a long time and not going anywhere. If you have problems they will be easy to reach, will be friendly and they will solve your problem. The Wow Factor: The price for a Fender speaker was the real appeal, but the sound made me realize what a really great deal this was. I wanted all Fender gear, so yes even though I was making good music without it, I would want it which is why I bought it. Overall: This is a Fender product and so I am going to be happy with it for my life time. Yes I would replace it if lost or stolen.
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fab cab for a few dollars more . . ." submitted March 10, 2011

By a customer from att.net
Music Style: blues/rock
Sound: Wow, I just received this 4x12 cabinet from zzounds and it freaking rocks man! Im just tripping on this bad boy, and for the price its fabulous. Fender built this baby with solid rock hard as nails wood, and I mean hard slap hard wood! It thunders big mojo and just goes with the Mustang V head I have plugged into it! And Fender includes casters with it! Feature: Solid construction and built like an M3 Abrams tank! Comes with casters and is impressive looking. Coolness factor an 11~! Quality: Super solid tonka truck, ram tough construction! Value: Simply phenomenal value for this cabinet! Manufacturer Support: Anytime you need to call you will get through and speak to a live human and not a computer! 5 year solid warranty! The Wow Factor: For me it has killer looks, and class! Very Fendery without overdoing it! Overall: Top draw quality, build, construction, and sound with 4 rocket 50 celestions. Ive used vin 30s, gt12s etc. and their good if their housed in a solid cabinet, but most companies bite when skimping on construction. this cabinet easily can compete and beat a name brand!

"Steller Cab with tremendous punch and clarity!" submitted July 27, 2012

By John Page in White River Junction, VT
Music Style: Rock, Metal, 80's Hair
Sound: Amazing clarity for any kind of music you play! Feature: I like the fact that's it;s a Fender and that means they stand behind what the build! It's a sexy looking cab! Ease of Use: Easy as pie to set up and get going! I bought the Fender Mustang V head and it's a perfect match! Great tone on EVERY pre-set on the head and LOUD, It is also great for lower volumes when you aren't trying to blow the neighbors ear drums. Some amps just can't go low enough to play without headphones but this one can and sound great doing it! Quality: This thing is built like a tank! Solid construction and from Fender that means no worries! Value: Find a better cab for the dough? I don't think you will. Manufacturer Support: It's a Fender, I doubt I'll need them. The Wow Factor: The construction of this thing is SOLID and built to last years! Zzounds makes it happen stocking this bad boy! I won't buy anywhere other than Zzounds! Thanks Zzounds for letting a poor man play! Overall: I got this cab to match the Fender V head and it rocks. It's loud with great clarity for any style of music!

When you call, mention priority code 154V-9PTT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976