When you call, mention priority code 207-7D51

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mustang V V.2

Celestion Rocket 50's power the Mustang V.2 4x12 speaker cabinets, creating a rich tone with a balanced sound.

"Stereo Cab with punch on a budget!!" submitted March 17, 2015

By John G in Burlington Flats, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Playing since I was 7-8 years old. First gig at 14 years. Play semi-professionally, "frontman" for new project RoW
Music Style: Many styles, including metal, hard rock, alt rock/rock, some classic rock, blues, R&B, and little bit-o-country.
Overall: I have to say, firstly, I am a Fender Fanatic, I say take ALL reviews with a grain of salt. Short story; I purchased the Fender Mustang V 150 Watt head 2 years ago (version 1). It's DSP is wonderful, maybe I'll review that too, but for now, it's all about the cab. When I first went into a music store to try out the Mustang, I found the cab able to meet the ample requirements of the 75 Watts per channel head. Very, very unusual now days. If you can find them, you'll either pay a small fortune or find them impossible to find unless custom ordered. Seemed that the (version 1) cabinet that matched the head to be (for lack of a better phrase) "bodiless" not bad, but, nothing to write home about. Bought the Mustang V head, and used by brothers Carvin Stereo cab (a thousand dollar cab. 15 years ago). I was awesome, but, had to give it back. Then, I get a Lead guitar gig, that required me to use the larger stage rig without my fondly known Carvin, I was at a loss. So, I decided to sell my old stage rig Marshall Valvestate Head & Cab I turned right around and purchased the Fender Mustang V v2, right here at zZounds couldn't beat the price for the matching stereo cab. Hoping that the v2 upgraded Celestion's would sound like the Celestion loaded Carvin. To my ultimate surprise, did it not only solve the stereo cab issue, it also changed my whole idea of the Fender Mustang V 4x12 cab forever. Just the simple change in speakers made all the difference in the world. Tone, and tons of punch to boot. This was one of the few times, I purchased based on the strength of a couple of reviews. So glad they were there. So I thought I'd "Pay it forward" and share my thoughts here to help. Although the cabinet is rated at 100 watts per side/channel, it seems quite smooth and powerful. Unlike the Marshall Valvestate 100 watt, which was PLENTY loud, with only one tone done well. I have to simply state that this was likely the best equipment choices that I've made in a while. Super happy, Hope this helps a prospective buyer. The Fender Fanatic!

"Excellent Cab" submitted June 1, 2014

Musical Background: Been playing for almost 30 years
Music Style: A little bit of everything
Overall: This cab, matched with the Mustang V v.2 head is a beast! Celestions at their finest.

"A Wow In Sound" submitted October 13, 2013

By Ken H in Scotts Valley, CA
Overall
Musical Background: longtime touring and recording musican
Music Style: punk rock
Overall: A kick butt cab at an affordable price! Love it

When you call, mention priority code 207-7D51. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976