When you call, mention priority code 1730-MDQL

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mustang V V.2

Get an endless variety of realistic tones with the Mustang V V.2 head -- even connect to your computer and fire up Fender FUSE software for greater control.

"Amazing Amp" submitted November 21, 2013

By Michael C in Des Allemands, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar, bass guitar, and keyboard for 52 yrs. I play at home and at church. Used to play all the dance halls.
Music Style: Now I play Christian Rock. Used to play the 50s, 60s, and 70s style rock and some country.
Overall: One of the best amps I've had in a long time. Easy to use and has great pre-sets. I have the whole thing, amp head and speaker cabinet.

"Best $300 I ever spent." submitted October 28, 2014

By Jeremy Ryzhevski in Vermilion, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 15 years. I play professionally in Tomorrows Dying Heroes.
Music Style: Rock, punk, pop-punk, ska, skank, metal, whatever you want to call the style of Tom Waits.
Sound: With all the different presets, this thing is amazing. It will do anything you need it to. Doesn't matter the style you play, this has the sound you are looking for, and for much less than most others. Ease of Use: It's a bit more complicated than your average amp, but once you get the hang of it...it becomes quite simple. Quality: The overall quality is great, I mean, it's Fender. Fender has never let me down. Value: This is the best value you will find. Seriously. $300, brand new. 150 watts. Customizable presets. Fuse by Fender program with your computer to further create any sound you are looking for...you can't beat that. The Wow Factor: Like I said, I am a fan of Fender, I've owned Fender amps before...this is by far the most exciting piece of equipment I have ever owned. Overall: I have always been a fan of Fender amps, but never really could afford the good ones. Then I came across the Mustang series...words can't express the joy and relief I felt when I played it for the first time. I knew that I needed to have it. This thing will do anything I want it to. The presets are nice, but with the Fuse by Fender...that's a whole new world of amplification love. I've been searching for a sound for my band, and this beautiful piece of hardware gave it to me. I really don't know what else to say about it. I would recommend it to everyone.

"Amazing Amp!" submitted June 1, 2014

Musical Background: Been playing for over 30 years
Music Style: A little bit of everything
Overall: I have owned Fender amps though out my 30 plus years of playing and the Mustang V simulates every single one of them and so, so much more. I play covers in my band and I can easily find the matching tone per song with this beast, and with 100 pre-set patches I will never run out of room. This will be the last amp/cab (which is also amazing, I mean, come on, Celestions!, need I say more lol) that I ever have to buy! Oh, yeah! Did I mention the USB connection and the Fender Fuse software to help you create patches and download patches created by other users on Fender's website AND the fact that you can record straight through the connection with the included Ableton Live software? You won't believe it until you try it. I went to a local music shop and demo'd the 2x12 combo and I fell in love. The head/cab set is exactly the same.....only louder!

When you call, mention priority code 1730-MDQL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976